Author Topic: Impeach George Bush  (Read 13385 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2004, 09:52:00 PM »
What I can't understand is being called a rabid Bush basher by copy-pasting articles from Rueters and other maginzes, and by intellignet people such a Noam Chomsky.

The truth is the only thing rabid is the facts, they are so terrible that the knee jerk reaction is to not believe it. "Escape from Freedom" The actuality is too much for people to handle so they vehemently defend for the other "reality" is to frightening to handle.

that book is excellent it is a must read.

Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson, 1787

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2004, 10:37:00 PM »
Personally, the only time I was ever ashamed to be an American is when Bill and Hillary moved into the White House.  The thought of either one of them being offered and accepting a cabinent position in the Kerry administration makes me want to  ::puke::

The good news is the more Senators Clinton and
Kennedy beat the drum for Kerry, the better for Bush because these two career politicians ran out of Get-Outta-Jail-Free passes some time ago.  

:rofl:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »
***Are you not aware the Clinton administration boffled three atempts to get Bin Laden***

Like I said Patriot- if the US really wanted OBL they'd have him. They more desperately need a 'bad guy' to carry out their agenda.

***Slick Willy was too busy in the Oval office getting a hinkleman from Monica, 911 is a indictment of everyone on capitol hill.***

Clinton's sexual activities are the least of my concerns. I doubt that those activities interfered with his duties. Everyone has sex, except those who think it's a sin. I resent that any of my tax dollars went toward that ridiculous investigation.

***Typical liberal you only blame Bush, a republican or the religious right insted of sharing the blame***

I believe as our friend Frod- The Dems and Repubs are two cheeks on the same flabby ass. What I noticed is that the AVERAGE american was better able to meet their needs when Clinton was in office. The national debt was lower. While he's definitely part of the elite political club, he was possibly less greedy than BushCo.

Patriot, can you tell us- in your own words- how you think Bush's policies and NAFTA are going to benefit the average American, not the CORPs whose profits will skyrocket by dramatically cutting labor costs, but the average Joe/Jill working American who is trying to raise their kids and provide the basic necessities of life- which is the majority of Americans, btw? Other than the lame tax break for children- which is a drop of salve on a gapping wound.

It will be interesting to hear the US soldiers reports in Michael Moore's upcoming film. I happen to know a couple of people who have family there and the letters coming home are not rosey.

Can you tell us how you define Communist, again in your own words, and show some examples of how MM fits your description?

I'm not gullible. I am open to considering all possiblities and refuse to get my 'news' from limited sources. At this point, I think the report is plausible- Bush needs a bail out. He knows there are materials to construct WMD. Why?Because he KNOWS that AMERICAN CORPs sold them to Saddam. If the US Gov't was so worried about 'terrorists' possessing WMD, then wouldn't they restrict US Corps from selling them to questionable people/countries.

Can you not see that 1 + 1 = 2. This was a long range plan. There have been a couple of obsticles (no WMD) for example. I bet they're all scratching their heads wondering what the hell he did with them. Maybe he sold them to Korea. Perhaps Saddam realized he was being set up and removed them in order to play a joke on Bush. I personally will not be surprised if WMD are found on the 'turkey farm' and that it happens before the election.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2004, 09:09:00 AM »
*Clinton's sexual activities are the least of my concerns. I doubt that those activities interfered with his duties. Everyone has sex, except those who think it's a sin. I resent that any of my tax dollars went toward that ridiculous investigation.*

I agree but if he would have been minding the store and not Monica's mouth it would'nt have been a issue.

*Patriot, can you tell us- in your own words- how you think Bush's policies and NAFTA are going to benefit the average American, not the CORPs whose profits will skyrocket by dramatically cutting labor costs, but the average Joe/Jill working American who is trying to raise their kids and provide the basic necessities of life- which is the majority of Americans, btw? Other than the lame tax break for children- which is a drop of salve on a gapping wound. * = Excuse me where did I ever post I agreed with Bush's polices??

*It will be interesting to hear the US soldiers reports in Michael Moore's upcoming film. I happen to know a couple of people who have family there and the letters coming home are not rosey. * =
Micheal Moore propaganda again I already posted what I think about this idoit.

*Can you tell us how you define Communist, again in your own words, and show some examples of how MM fits your description? *
 Again see Micheal Moore, Communists redistribution of wealth for one, "gee wiz your making too much money although you earned it and started from nothing working your ass off, lets share it with Joe Blow who makes less beacuse it isn't fare", unions send 10 men to do a two man job and mandate this on contractors, just a few examples get over it life aint fair WORK!

*Can you not see that 1 + 1 = 2. This was a long range plan. There have been a couple of obsticles (no WMD) for example. I bet they're all scratching their heads wondering what the hell he did with them. Maybe he sold them to Korea. Perhaps Saddam realized he was being set up and removed them in order to play a joke on Bush. I personally will not be surprised if WMD are found on the 'turkey farm' and that it happens before the election.*

your point is well taken, patrionizing but well taken non the less.

Sounds like a bunch of crap spewed from the liberal mouth of political pundit James Carvelle, but hey you are entitled.

Again you reply as if I am a Bush supporter or Republican....NOT read a little further into my posts if you feel the need to respond. [ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-04-16 06:18 ]
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2004, 09:25:00 AM »
Hey Deborah, ya have to admit at least we are in a place in this world where we can openly debate this stuff. I don't agree with you but I do not dis-like you for what you believe or stand for either. I am just passionate about the place we live as well as you are, PEACE

Todd
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2004, 09:58:00 AM »
::rocker::  ::cheers::

A drug is neither moral nor immoral - it's a chemical compound. The compound itself is not a menace to society until a human being treats it as if consumption bestowed a temporary license to act like an asshole.
--Frank Zappa

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »
the problem it whats to be done, it seems as though we have our troops waiting to be ambushed and a governmental infastructure that claims 5yrs until we are secure.

thats not acceptable, the economy's in shambles but the average american is not making enough money to shop places other then walmart to boycott walmart to make walmart stop outsourcing??

where are the good old days of real unity and acitivism?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
--Anonymous

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2004, 10:36:00 AM »
uh when were those days??? the 60's sounded good but I refuse to ever trip on acid again! And I have to shave and shower  :lol:

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins; all of them imaginary.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679728953/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> H.L. Mencken, 1923

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2004, 10:37:00 AM »
And when were those days????? Love-ins of the sixities, John nad Yoko???? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: give me a break, the children of the sixities are the ones that created the mess we are living in now, i
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2004, 10:42:00 AM »
hey buddy then it is not my fault I am still young!  :wink: (theres proof I am a capitalist and not a commie)

In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."

--Thomas Jefferson 1798

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I hear what you are saying
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2004, 11:44:00 AM »
Paula, Gennifer and Monica.  Clinton's drug of choice.

Sorry guys, but I see no reason to excuse Clinton for doing his best work with his pants down. Ditto Hillary and her "it takes a village" commie crap.

:wave:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2004, 02:21:00 PM »
***Again see Micheal Moore, Communists redistribution of wealth for one, "gee wiz your making too much money although you earned it and started from nothing working your ass off, lets share it with Joe Blow who makes less beacuse it isn't fare", unions send 10 men to do a two man job and mandate this on contractors, just a few examples get over it life aint fair WORK!***

I don't think I've ever heard MM suggest redistribution of the wealth, but I don't think it's a bad idea if done correctly. Working people definitely have a cap on what they can earn- minimum wage. Society sets the 'value' of everyone's contribution in whatever field/trade they work. If we aren't going to cap the elite, then perhaps a flat tax is in order, so everyone is paying their fair share. We need to adjust the Fed Poverty Level and those who fall below the ACTUAL level pay no taxes. Truth is, there are folks working their asses off everyday, some at two jobs to survive in this economy. Working does not ensure you will have everything you need to have a decent and fulfilled life. We would not do well with a predominantly middle-class professional population. We need diversity, and people need to make a living wage.
You have any idea how many WORKING POOR exist in this country?
Communism isn't much different that Capitalism with the primary difference being who owns the means of production- Government or Individuals. Not alot else different. While Capitalism may be a sight better, we are far from having a system that meets citizens needs, and it's getting worse.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2004, 03:23:00 PM »
Working peole have a cap on what they earn...really??? I started off at mimimum wage at one point I make a dam good living now, reditribution of wealth is pure communism , don't work with me I work too dam hard for it. And yes I give to charity too
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »
And by the way there have always been peole that work two jobs to make ends meet I had to do it when my kids were young. It all depends on how hard you are willing to work to have more. Hard work is a bidg deal to some, why else do we have 4th generation well fare, thats the  work ethic in which they were raised. There are plenty of jobs even in this economy, some people put themselves above menail task but you have to start somewhere I did.
arasota Straight Escapee