Author Topic: Impeach George Bush  (Read 13356 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2004, 02:42:00 PM »
No, wars don't just happen. There has to be a cuase and there's supposed to be a super-majority vote from the gang of 500 to go to war.

If we were really fighting these wars and pursuing all of these constant military actions to defend the American way, I'd enlist. I'm that kinda gal. But that's not what's going on. Our military is defending Halliburton and Carlyle Group's profits. Nothing more, nothing less. The extended Binladen family is getting more benefit from these missions than anyone else, `cept maybe the Cheneys and their ilk. Oh, and BTW, when I say "their ilk", I include the Clinton's who have been majorly invested in international arms corporations for years.

Not a nickle's worth of difference.

I believe that human beings arrive on this Earth wanting to know absolutely everything, and the best thing we can do as parents is to get out of the way -- just be there to let them know what opportunities are there
-- Dorothy Werner, media liaison for the National Homeschool Association

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2004, 03:22:00 PM »
Impeach George Bush

Haliburton Caught with their Hand in the Cookie Jar

Haliburton Overchared 61 Million Dollars. Gee, I wish I had an extra $61 Million.

Source: Reuters, 2003-12-12

Candidate: Dick Cheney

A Pentagon audit of Halliburton, the oil services firm once run by Vice President Dick Cheney (news - web sites), found the company may have overbilled the U.S. government by more than $120 million on Iraq contracts, U.S. defense officials said on Thursday.

Defense officials said Halliburton's Kellogg Brown and Root unit, which has denied wrongdoing, may have been overcharged by a Kuwaiti sub-contractor by $61 million for fuel brought into Iraq from Kuwait under a deal signed in March with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to rebuild Iraq's oil industry.

That no-competition deal, which has clocked up about $2 billion in business so far, is set to be replaced by two new, competitively bid contracts to rebuild Iraq's oil sector.

After several delays, a decision on those $2 billion contracts is expected by mid-January and military sources said the audit would likely be considered when Halliburton's proposal was reviewed for the follow-on deals.

You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot
easier.
--GW Büsh, Governor of Texas. Governing Magazine, 7/98

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2004, 03:25:00 PM »
In His Own Words

"A Country that hides things is a Country afraid of getting caught." GWB Early in Bush's Press Conference, he condemned Iraq and Libya, North Korea, presumably all of the nations in the Axis of Evil. But as he should know, when you point one finger at someone else, you point three at yourself.

Source: Linda Lindauer, 2004-04-13

Candidate: President George Bush

The Bush Administration has been called the most Secretive Government in the history of the United States. What is he afraid of? GETTING CAUGHT!

The very first action George W Bush took upon moving into the White House was to bury the papers of President George HW Bush for 100 years. Unlike every other President, he and his father's presidential papers will not be available for scrutiny until long after their deaths. What's he afraid of?

Of course, Vice President Dick Cheney does not take a back seat to George when it comes to secrecy. Cheney has fought tooth and nail to keep every scrap of information regarding his Energy Taks Force a secret - not only from the public, but from the rest of government. Congress is charged with overseeing the Administrative Branch of government. The CBO asked for the minutes of the meetings, a list of participants, anything...and a Federal Court ordered Cheney to turn them over. Cheney's taking his secrets to the Supreme Court and put them in the

hands of his old buddy Justice Scalia. What's he afraid of?

After the 9/11 disaster, Congress, the families of the victims, the entire nation wanted to know what had occured. Bush opposed forming the 9/11 Commission. Once backed into a corner, he opposed releasing any of the paper trail from his office. Backed into another corner, he refused to allow his NSC Advisor Condoleezza Rice to testify. Backed into another corner, he refused to allow the declassification of the PDB dated August 4. Now we know what he was hiding..."Osama Bin Laden DETERMINED to attack the US."

It will take forty years to unravel the secrets of this administration. Bush said it. He's afraid of getting caught.

Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0807059099/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Mahatma Gandhi, My Autobigraphy, p. 446

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2004, 07:01:00 PM »
The call to impeach Bush makes no sense, unless one is interested in embolding our enemies to kill even more Americans.  For that reason, and that reason alone, anybody who supports impeaching Bush is a traitor.  

:flame:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2004, 07:53:00 PM »
The Bush Administration's Anti-Life policies will covertly kill more people than the airplanes of 911.
Anyone else notice how little Bush supporters actually know about him? Speaking particularly about the ones posting here, and in other threads.
The only thing worse than debating with an ill informed Republican, is debating with a religous zealot who gets so worked up they're foaming at the mouth and spitting on you; and a look that could kill.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2004, 08:22:00 PM »
Heads Up
April 14, 2004

Friends,

I have never seen a head so far up a Presidential ass (pardon my Falluja) than the one I saw last night at the "news conference" given by George W. Bush. He's still talking about finding "weapons of mass destruction" -- this time on Saddam's "turkey farm." Turkey indeed. Clearly the White House believes there are enough idiots in the 17 swing states who will buy this. I think they are in for a rude awakening.

I've been holed up for weeks in the editing room finishing my film ("Fahrenheit 911"). That's why you haven't heard from me lately. But after last night's Lyndon Johnson impersonation from the East Room -- essentially promising to send even more troops into the Iraq sinkhole -- I had to write you all a note.

First, can we stop the Orwellian language and start using the proper names for things? Those are not "contractors" in Iraq. They are not there to fix a roof or to pour concrete in a driveway. They are MERCENARIES and SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE. They are there for the money, and the money is very good if you live long enough to spend it.

Halliburton is not a "company" doing business in Iraq. It is a WAR PROFITEER, bilking millions from the pockets of average Americans. In past wars they would have been arrested -- or worse.

The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not "insurgents" or "terrorists" or "The Enemy." They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow -- and they will win. Get it, Mr. Bush? You closed down a friggin' weekly newspaper, you great giver of freedom and democracy! Then all hell broke loose. The paper only had 10,000 readers! Why are you smirking?  

One year after we wiped the face of the Saddam statue with our American flag before yanking him down, it is now too dangerous for a single media person to go to that square in Baghdad and file a report on the wonderful one-year anniversary celebration. Of course, there is no celebration, and those brave blow-dried "embeds" can't even leave the safety of the fort in downtown Baghdad. They never actually SEE what is taking place across Iraq (most of the pictures we see on TV are shot by Arab media and some Europeans). When you watch a report "from Iraq" what you are getting is the press release handed out by the U.S. occupation force and repeated to you as "news."

I currently have two cameramen/reporters doing work for me in Iraq for my movie (unbeknownst to the Army). They are talking to soldiers and gathering the true sentiment about what is really going on. They Fed Ex the footage back to me each week. That's right, Fed Ex. Who said we haven't brought freedom to Iraq! The funniest story my guys tell me is how when they fly into Baghdad, they don't have to show a passport or go through immigration. Why not? Because they have not traveled from a foreign country -- they're coming from America TO America, a place that is ours, a new American territory called Iraq.

There is a lot of talk amongst Bush's opponents that we should turn this war over to the United Nations. Why should the other countries of this world, countries who tried to talk us out of this folly, now have to clean up our mess? I oppose the U.N. or anyone else risking the lives of their citizens to extract us from our debacle. I'm sorry, but the majority of Americans supported this war once it began and, sadly, that majority must now sacrifice their children until enough blood has been let that maybe -- just maybe -- God and the Iraqi people will forgive us in the end.

Until then, enjoy the "pacification" of Falluja, the "containment" of Sadr City, and the next Tet Offensive â?? oops, I mean, "terrorist attack by a small group of Baathist loyalists" (Hahaha! I love writing those words, Baathist loyalists, it makes me sound so Peter Jennings!) -- followed by a "news conference" where we will be told that we must "stay the course" because we are "winning the hearts and minds of the people."

I'll write again soon. Don't despair. Remember, the American people are not that stupid. Sure, we can be frightened into a war, but we always come around sooner or later -- and the one way this is NOT like Vietnam is that it hasn't taken the public four long years to figure out they were lied to.

Now if Bush would just quit speaking in public and giving me more free material for my movie, I can get back to work and get it done. I've got four weeks left 'til completion.

Yours,

Michael Moore
http://www.michaelmoore.com
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2004, 08:33:00 PM »
Hmmm
New Reports Of US Planting WMD In Iraq
Mehr News Agency
Tehran, Iran
4-14-4

BASRA - Fifty days after the first reports that the U.S. forces were unloading weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in southern Iraq, new reports
about the movement of these weapons have been disclosed.

Given the recent scandals to the effect that the U.S. president was privy to the 9/11 plot, they might try to immediately announce the discovery of
weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in order to overshadow the scandals and prevent a further decline of Bushís public opinion rating as the
election approaches.

Sources in Iraq speculate that occupation forces are using the recent unrest in Iraq to divert attention from their surreptitious shipments of
WMD into the country.

An Iraqi source close to the Basra Governorís Office told the MNA that new information shows that a large part of the WMD, which was secretly
brought to southern and western Iraq over the past month, are in containers falsely labeled as containers of the Maeresk shipping company and some consignments bearing the labels of organizations such as the Red Cross or the USAID in order to disguise them as relief shipments.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, added that Iraqi officials including forces loyal to the Iraqi Governing Council stationed in southern Iraq have been forbidden from inspecting or supervising the transportation of these consignments. He went on to say that the occupation forces have ordered Iraqi officials to forward any questions on the issue to the coalition forces. Even the officials of the
international relief organizations have informed the Iraqi officials that they would only accept responsibility for relief shipments which have
been registered and managed by their organizations.

The Iraqi source also confirmed the report about suspicious trucks with fake Saudi and Jordanian license plates entering Iraq at night last week,
stressing that the Saudi and Jordanian border guards did not attempt to inspect the trucks but simply delivered them to the U.S. and British
forces stationed on Iraqís borders.

However, the source expressed ignorance whether the governments of Saudi Arabia and Jordan were aware of such movements.

A professor of physics at Baghdad University also told the MNA correspondent that a group of his colleagues who are highly specialized in military, chemical and biological fields have been either bribed or threatened during the last weeks to provide written information on what
they know about various programs and research centers and the possible storage of WMD equipment.

The professor also said these people have been openly asked to confirm or deny the existence of research or related WMD equipment. A large number
of these scientists, who are believed to be under the surveillance of U.S. intelligence operatives, have claimed that if they refuse to comply with this request, they may be killed or arrested on charges of concealing the truth if these weapons are found by the Bush administration in the future.

He said that the Iraqi scientists believe their lives would be in danger if they decline to cooperate with the occupation forces, especially when they recall that senior U.S. officer Michael Peterson once said, ìIraqi scientists are at any case a threat to the U.S. administration, whether
they talk or not.î

A source close to the Iraqi Governing Council said, ìIn the meantime, many suspect containers disguised as fuel supplies have been moved about
by some units of the U.S. special forces. The move has been carried out under heavy security measures. Also, there are unofficial reports that
the containers held biological and  acteriological toxins in liquid form. It is possible that the news about the discovery of the WMDs would be  announced later.î

He also said that such mixtures had been used by the Saddam regime in the 1990s.

The source added that some provocative actions such as the closure of Al-Hawza periodical by U.S. administrator Paul Bremer, the secret
meetings between his envoys with some extremist groups who have no relations with the Iraqi Governing Council, the sudden upsurge in violence in central and southern Iraq, a number of activities which have stoked up the wrath of the prominent Shia clerics, and finally, the spate
of kidnappings and the baseless charges against the Iranian charge díaffaires in Baghdad are providing the necessary smokescreen for the
transportation of the WMD to their intended locations.

He said they are quite aware that the White House in cooperation with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has directly tasked the Defense
Department to hide these weapons. Given the recent scandals to the effect that the U.S. president was privy to the 9/11 plot, they might try to immediately announce the discovery of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in order to overshadow the scandals and prevent a further decline of Bushís public opinion rating as the election approaches.

© Copyright 2004 Mehr News Agency

Disclaimer
Email This Article
MainPage
http://www.rense.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2004, 08:33:00 PM »
Michael Moore is a first-class ass.  Right up there with all the other self-appointed left-wing ambASSadors who applauded Clinton for having the balls to not declare war on anybody unless a blow-job came with the deal.

:rofl:

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2004, 08:50:00 PM »
The Mehr News agency and Micheal Moore....Deborah listening the that rhetoric just shows how gullible you are to far left propaganda, MICHEAL MOORE is a friggin communist. Mean while my fellow soliers die in Iraq and you accuse them of planting WMD????? Why don't you speak to a soldier that has been over there or is over there now befor you spew of something you know nothing about other than reading Iranian News and Micheal Moor propaganda. Your to quick to point a finger and call someone a "REPUBLICAN" I am a Independent with morals,values and a love for my country , I say again MY COUNTRY not my goverment. That is what sets me apart from a holier than though Republican or whining communist fufucking left wing liberal, yes you struck a nreve but I respect your right to speak what you feel.
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2004, 09:15:00 PM »
On 2004-04-15 16:53:00, Deborah wrote:

"

The Bush Administration's Anti-Life policies will covertly kill more people than the airplanes of 911.

Anyone else notice how little Bush supporters actually know about him? Speaking particularly about the ones posting here, and in other threads.

The only thing worse than debating with an ill informed Republican, is debating with a religous zealot who gets so worked up they're foaming at the mouth and spitting on you; and a look that could kill.

"

Oh please, if anybody is foaming at the mouth, it's the rabid BUSH BASHERS who in their desperation to win an election started a partisan blame-game only to discover that the one person who could be held directly responsible for the greatest intelligence failure in our nation's history is a member of the 9-11 Commission.

:smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2004, 09:15:00 PM »
On 2004-04-15 17:50:00, thepatriot wrote:

"The Mehr News agency and Micheal Moore....Deborah listening the that rhetoric just shows how gullible you are to far left propaganda, MICHEAL MOORE is a friggin communist. Mean while my fellow soliers die in Iraq and you accuse them of planting WMD????? Why don't you speak to a soldier that has been over there or is over there now befor you spew of something you know nothing about other than reading Iranian News and Micheal Moor propaganda. Your to quick to point a finger and call someone a "REPUBLICAN" I am a Independent with morals,values and a love for my country , I say again MY COUNTRY not my goverment. That is what sets me apart from a holier than though Republican or whining communist fufucking left wing liberal, yes you struck a nreve but I respect your right to speak what you feel. "

:nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »
Bravo Anon  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Jamie Gorelick come on down, formerasst. to Janet "Waco" Reno I see she learned well. Why has she not recused herself from this panel??????

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2004, 09:20:00 PM »
that was me
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »
This article is a long compendium of useful quotes from many, many sources covering every aspect of 9-11 and its aftermath. This piece contains one jaw-dropping quote after another, all arranged in categories. It is a damning indictment of BushCo imcompetence and possible complicity.
http://www.buzzflash.com/farrell/04/04/far04012.html
Deep Dark Truthful Mirror
April 15, 2004  by Maureen Farrell

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Impeach George Bush
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2004, 09:50:00 PM »
Are you not aware the Clinton administration boffled three atempts to get Bin Laden, Slick Willy was too busy in the Oval office getting a hinkleman from Monica, 911 is a indictment of everyone on capitol hill. Typical liberal you only blame Bush, a republican or the religious right insted of sharing the blame , yes blame him and his cabinet 911 is a indictment of both parties and the incumbent assholes on the hill, that some of you "straight ticket punching idiots" keep putting in office. Anyone who punches a straight party ticket has real issues in their own beliefs ie: they count on someone else to tell them.
arasota Straight Escapee