Author Topic: Jim Bronkema  (Read 18172 times)

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2004, 09:44:00 AM »
On 2004-04-27 17:31:00, Marina wrote:

"Actually, there are ladies who preffer men with big muscles. Quite frankly I don't care for that, because although they might look beautiful, most these guys tend to be superficial and self-centered. I guess beautiful to me needs to be inside and out. Anyways, this wasn't really Jim Bronkema's case, he was just plain weird.

"

The muscles weren't the guy's problem, it was the poking.  Picture yourself alongside a guy who constantly pokes his index fingers into his stomach.  His poking at them was just CREEPY!  Plus anybody who tried to "play games" got smoked in Elan.  I saved it for after Elan and then I hooked up with four grads.  Hee hee.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Marina

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »
I kind of enjoyed the feeling of playing games... Just because it was more dangerous and... well, I was bored!!! Peter, You got to be with 4 Elan grads? You're bad!!!!!!! I don't think I'd go out with any of those guys I used to play games with as if today, although I did hook up with one Elan grad a few years ago.
  Of course brain muscles are the most important ones, ignorance makes a person unatractive before my eyes. Knowledge is beautiful, but If one is capable of combining inner beauty with a good look, that's what makes the person ATRACTIVE to me.

Peace!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2004, 03:16:00 PM »
90% perecent of the women at elan 8 in the 90s were FUGLY, 7 is where the hotties went... so i cant say good for you

Offline O.U.2

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2004, 03:41:00 PM »
I think its more like 97%, but I'm talking about the whole complex. During my whole stay i saw mabye 3OK ones and they were only OK cause i was
DDDDDRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
You feeling froggy Motherfucker?\"

Offline Pete

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2004, 04:06:00 PM »
Art, didn't you tell me you did the same thing?  Ha ha.

I know... it was HORRIBLE!  LOL.  Well, the good thing about this board is that I resolved a feud with one of them.  I'm on good terms with two others, including my ex-fiancee, although we're not really in touch.  The fourth one is a backstabbing psychobitchfromhell.  

I'm glad I married a woman who never went to Elan.

Offline Marina

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2004, 04:55:00 PM »
A lot of ppl didn't look their best while in Elan, mostly because of the fattening greasy Elan food, the clothes we had to wear didn't help much, we weren't allowed to wear gel or make-up depending on the position. If you weren't athletic, you couldn't really go to a gym. The people that were constantly shotdown were always so dirty from that stinking dirty G.I. water anyways. I mean, it's dangerous to accuse ppl of being ugly based on what we've seen in Elan. I suggest you guys take a look at people's recent pictures and compare them with their Elan years. If the person is still ugly, fine, then I guess you're right.

Peace!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2004, 02:12:00 AM »
PETE thats pretty fucking gross that you say it like that considering half the grads that you "hooked up with" are good friends of mine.  Are married men still suppose to be bragging about getting trim?  I'm not sure... Maybe you should ask your wife on that one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2004, 02:14:00 AM »
LOL PETE IS BRAGGING ABOUT FUCKING BECKIE STRANGE!  OMG WHAT A LOSER!  GOOD JOB PETE!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2004, 02:19:00 AM »
I dont know how you can say the females at Elan 8 were fugly I remember quite differently

kellie blaney
lisa winters
dania etzold
maren mccoy
danielle gursha
kathryn holter
michelle lessard
tiffany voisine
kerri-anne malloney
sylvie mapel
kara drexel
patti sandburg

and if they weren't hot in elan they are all fuckable now!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2004, 07:54:00 AM »
to a man dying of thirst, sewer water tastes like champagne. you guys need to raise the bar a tad. they were and most probably are.......FUGLY!!

Offline Pete

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2004, 08:19:00 AM »
"PETE thats pretty fucking gross that you say it like that considering half the grads that you "hooked up with" are good friends of mine."

So what?  I wasn't a bad boyfriend/date -- better than most, probably.  Didn't cheat, lie and was pretty supportive.  Your friends don't feel backstabbed.  Do you have a problem with the words "hooking up?"  Do you find it derogatory?  It's not intended to be.  Geez, it's not like I said "fuck."  If I said, "Yeah, I banged a couple broads and left 'em by the side of the road," then I could understand you getting offended.

And oh please, I'm not bragging, just laughing about it all today.  The whole thing about four Elan grads is really funny today, considering it was years ago.  Beckie was an embarassing flash in the pan -- once, to be precise -- and I learned that she was a horrible person and that was the end of it.  Not that I have to defend that to you.  I was also in two decent relationships with two pretty cool people (Rachel and Quinn) and had a meaningful friendship with the third (who shall remain nameless).

So what are you saying?  That I'm unfaithful to my wife cause I bring it up and think it's funny?  Nope, sorry, wrong.  Never been unfaithful to my wife -- she's a damn fine woman and I care way too much about her to take her for granted.  

Oh yeah, and if you're good friends with all these grads, who the hell are you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2004, 01:14:00 AM »
On 2004-04-28 23:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I dont know how you can say the females at Elan 8 were fugly I remember quite differently

kellie blaney

lisa winters

dania etzold

maren mccoy

danielle gursha

kathryn holter

michelle lessard

tiffany voisine

kerri-anne malloney

sylvie mapel

kara drexel

patti sandburg

and if they weren't hot in elan they are all fuckable now!

"

If staff didn't treat me so badly all the time and make me look bad in front of the house, I bet I'd be on that list because I was in the house with all these girls.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2004, 01:19:00 AM »
On 2004-04-28 12:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"90% perecent of the women at elan 8 in the 90s were FUGLY, 7 is where the hotties went... so i cant say good for you"

Sylvie Mapel was an actual model, and Kellie Blaney, Maren McCoy, and Tiffany Voisine were attractive. And there were some pretty ugly girls at 7, like this fat spanish girl whose name I never learned.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2004, 01:22:00 AM »
On 2004-04-28 13:55:00, Marina wrote:

"A lot of ppl didn't look their best while in Elan, mostly because of the fattening greasy Elan food, the clothes we had to wear didn't help much, we weren't allowed to wear gel or make-up depending on the position. If you weren't athletic, you couldn't really go to a gym. The people that were constantly shotdown were always so dirty from that stinking dirty G.I. water anyways. I mean, it's dangerous to accuse ppl of being ugly based on what we've seen in Elan. I suggest you guys take a look at people's recent pictures and compare them with their Elan years. If the person is still ugly, fine, then I guess you're right.

I agree with you, in Elan men wouldn't look at me twice, then I left and went on a diet, and now it's the complete opposite, they won't go away!

Peace!

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jim Bronkema
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2004, 01:24:00 AM »
The last post was a mistake, it should have looked like:

On 2004-04-29 22:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2004-04-28 13:55:00, Marina wrote:

"A lot of ppl didn't look their best while in Elan, mostly because of the fattening greasy Elan food, the clothes we had to wear didn't help much, we weren't allowed to wear gel or make-up depending on the position. If you weren't athletic, you couldn't really go to a gym. The people that were constantly shotdown were always so dirty from that stinking dirty G.I. water anyways. I mean, it's dangerous to accuse ppl of being ugly based on what we've seen in Elan. I suggest you guys take a look at people's recent pictures and compare them with their Elan years. If the person is still ugly, fine, then I guess you're right.

Peace!

"

"

I agree with you, in Elan men wouldn't look at me twice, then I left and went on a diet, and now it's the complete opposite, they won't go away!