Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Thayer Learning Center

Thayer Learning Center in Kidder MO

(1/60) > >>

Anonymous:
:skull: Does anyone have any information regarding this incredibly abusive program run by a couple from St.George Utah, they say their names are John and Willa Bundy?  please...kids are being hurt as we speak.

Antigen:
Never heard of them myself. I'd suggest you register a username and use the "start watching this topic" link at the foot of the page so that, if someone responds weeks or months from now, you'll get email notification. No need to post under the username and I never give out email addresses from the database (do use a good address, but check the "don't show my email address" box in the registration page)

He, who has nothing, and who himself belongs to another, must be defended by him, whose property he is, and needs no arms. But he, who thinks he is his own master, and has what he can call his own, ought to have arms to defend himself, and what he possesses; else he lives precariously, and at discretion.
James Burgh 1774
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
John Bundy has, what seems like a million, websites with deceptive names.  THey all lead you to the same site.  For instance, do a search in altavista for "troubled teen florida" and most of what comes up are sites that will be one and the same.  He's got the search engines flooded with spam.  That's all I know about him.  I know nothing of the schools he refers to.

Anonymous:
Aren't they considered a "Christian based" program?

Anonymous:
Did anyone else notice that at the bottom of ALL the websites, it lists Parent Help as the parent company.  That is owned by John Bundy.  Do a whois search, some are private that you can't see, other's list him as the owner of the sites.  What a racket!  THe site is owned by him, but don't know if he actually owns Thayer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version