Author Topic: Jamie Gorelick  (Read 7914 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Jamie Gorelick
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2004, 11:40:00 PM »
show me something some fact some detail anything that shows Bush as trustworthy, being a
 "Straightling" I don't trust easy but give me something anything......

and Zapata was the code name for the Bay of Pigs invasion.

To much Bush for too long!

The greater the ignorance the greater the dogmatism.

--William Osler

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jamie Gorelick
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2004, 12:08:00 AM »
Forget Bush, tell me why Kerry is qualified to be Commander in Chief?  Also, please explain why his voting record should not be used to judge him?

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Jamie Gorelick
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2004, 12:17:00 AM »
I never said his voting record should not be used against him.

I believe firmly that people should stand by their convictions. I also believe people have the right to change the minds. Not that I am saying that is why he flip flopped.

Kerry is a decorated vietnam veteran, he is a war hero he has a silver star and he is not George Bush. those are my reasons

right now just about anyone could run and get my vote, as long as they had a political backround and were at least a senator.

He is as qualified as any other president has been in the past, the only and I emphazise this only thing making Bush appear more qualified is his daddy before him

This is not England, the presidency is not a throne. Being senator was sufficent enough for many presidents prior, Bush is not even a decorated war hero like Kerry is

What makes Bush qualified?

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0136374069/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Andrew Tannenbaum

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Jamie Gorelick
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2004, 09:46:00 AM »
I don't think being a senator makes anyone qualified to be president, does it Qualify Hillary ? (NO)
Ted Kennedy (God Help Us NOT) All being a senator means is that you are a member of the Millionaires club, and you had idiots stupid enough to put you in office, ie;Carpet bagger Hillary Clinton, what was New York thinking
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Jamie Gorelick
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2004, 09:50:00 AM »
And lets remember only two senators have moved directly from the senate to the oval office, Warren Harding and JFK, there have only been a total of 15 senators to eventually end up as president. I don't
think Kerry has the Moxy to accomplish this , not with what our country is involved in right now any way.[ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-04-15 06:50 ]
arasota Straight Escapee