Author Topic: All BCA Stand up  (Read 21098 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2004, 09:50:00 PM »
A lawsuit is a great idea. I have heard of so many i am tired of it. Get the name of his lawyer on this site and that should prove he is serious and not just anothe blow hard kid.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2004, 09:53:00 PM »
His lawyers name was posted above, its Todd Reed.  I just checked into him he has represented kids against cedu before, but all his cases were settled out of court.  I wish these kids good luck and personally will be in contact with them as soon as i see him online.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2004, 04:44:00 AM »
Like I always say, I never saw one staff's heart bleed when I was there, why should it bleed now 5 years later????? "I left because it was too bad" well shit maybe you coulda done something about it before.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2004, 11:58:00 AM »
i agree with these kids. i know how full of shit the staff were when i was there, and i dont believe that they have changed so much quick.  i hope you llive with the fear you made us students lived with while we were there, as they say, what goes around comes around.  who does it feel now ex staffers, how does it feel to be us?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »
What sort of ligitimacy do you think this forum would have with prospective parents without ex-staffers who thought they were going to work at CEDU to help problem kids and found out what was really happening there?  I thought we were on the same team here, but clearly you are still stuck in the past, and haven't realized the strength in numbers game of life.  

I want to inform parents not to send their kids to CEDU because it is a scam.  I appreciate the feedback from all of you because when all the opinions are laid out, CEDU comes out a loser.

I did try to stop the abuse at CEDU and lost everything.  I paid dearly, and I know other staff who have as well.  I am truly, truly sorry that you had to spend a month, a year, or three years at that place, but don't fool yourself that all staff were evil and, therefore, are responsible for your abuse.  Direct your anger to the place that will make a difference for the better, only then will you have hope of getting rid of it.  That is not from CEDU, that is my own wisdom.  I encourage you to seek some wisdom of your own.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2004, 09:20:00 PM »
HOW DOES IT FEEL............... boy those words bring it all back don't they. And that is true, when I was up there, it did not matter if staff was good or bad, they got lumped as the enemy, I did not fear them as people, but I feared the power that they held, and that fear is a fear I won't soon forget. So on the same note, now you know how it feels, except your hearts and souls are not on the line, just your job, and future earning potential. You can always make money, you cannot replace a shattered childhood, no matter how hard you try or how much money you make, or how many toys you own, believe me I have tried. My sympathy is there, and my compassion, but the anger forces that feel-good crap right back out of the way. I have no heart, and have lost my soul, and simply feel that turnabout is fair play. Is it not????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2004, 12:22:00 AM »
i love hell on wheels, who are these staff that think they are not innocent and exonerated of all charges. you were the problem and choose not to be the solution, dont try to be it now years later cause we dont wanna hear it

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2004, 12:51:00 AM »
I've figured it out. Some of the people posting just want to rage. They refuse to listen, they don't care about the truth, they will not tolerate any input that goes against their beliefs. Too bad. I came onto these posts to help. I want to get parents to not send their kids to CEDU. I was stupid enough to think that these boards were for giving out information and for discussions. Hell on Wheels just wants to beat people up.

You have no idea what it was like to be a staff and I've said it several times here - I NEVER MISTREATED A KID - and I left very quickly after starting. I am sorry that you had your bad experience. YOu can ask any kid who knew me in Running Springs and they will tell you that I CARED and I was NEVER mean to them. I constantly caught hell for this. Furthermore, several kids were devastated when I left and here it is, almost 10 years later, and I STILL get letters from some of them. They tell me that I helped keep them sane and they were devastated when I left.

I wish you had the backbone and integrity to respect the fact that some of us were NEVER like those whom you are so angry with. I feel for you, but I wish you would engage in meaningful discussion instead of constantly raging at everyone.

And, as I've said before, some of the staff who DID buy into it were almost brainwashed. They believed they were doing the right thing. Were there controlling, horrible people in the staff. Absolutely. But to paint all with the same brush is ridiculous.

Also, I am not on these posts to whine. I am hoping to see some legal action against CEDU and I would like to submit my testimony. I want NOTHING from CEDU. I don't want a dime. But I can help in any lawsuit that is going on.

So, Hell on Wheels, consider that you may be causing some parents to ignore your points with your rageful attitude. You want to convince them - not make them think you're a raging nut.

On 2004-04-22 21:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i love hell on wheels, who are these staff that think they are not innocent and exonerated of all charges. you were the problem and choose not to be the solution, dont try to be it now years later cause we dont wanna hear it"
ack

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2004, 01:02:00 AM »
Thats all we want Jack1963.  i too just joined this lawsuit against cedu for the abuse i went through there and want staff that are willing to practice what they preach.  you may never have abused a child there, but i know you saw it.  if you truely are willing to submit testimony on this issue them you are truely a good person and i forgive you.  im just sick of all these staff members whinning about being scared of chuck salant and cedu.  chuck is a little faggot, and cedu is a program very close to being shut down.  as i said, if you can practice what you preach and are really willing to submit testomoney then give us  some way to contact you.  if you are truely this strong a person, i think i can speak for everyone in saying we forgive you and need your help, if not please dont say you are again.

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2004, 01:38:00 AM »
Thank you. That means a lot to me. I wasn't there very long because I started looking for another job immediately. But I've contaced one of those lawyers we've discussed on the boards. Yes, I'm scared of CEDU. I won't deny it. But I know all I have to do is tell the truth and the lawyer will protect me. My memories of CEDU make me sick. I thought some of those staff were decent and was shocked to see and hear them talk to the kids. And those profeets were just pure brainwashing-and abuse. And I saw that kid's grandfather trip and fall in Running Springs on a rug that we constantly complained about. It killed the old man. I hope the family reads these posts and contacts the attorneys.

On 2004-04-22 22:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Thats all we want Jack1963.  i too just joined this lawsuit against cedu for the abuse i went through there and want staff that are willing to practice what they preach.  you may never have abused a child there, but i know you saw it.  if you truely are willing to submit testimony on this issue them you are truely a good person and i forgive you.  im just sick of all these staff members whinning about being scared of chuck salant and cedu.  chuck is a little faggot, and cedu is a program very close to being shut down.  as i said, if you can practice what you preach and are really willing to submit testomoney then give us  some way to contact you.  if you are truely this strong a person, i think i can speak for everyone in saying we forgive you and need your help, if not please dont say you are again."
ack

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2004, 01:50:00 AM »
well out attorney is todd reed in sandpoint and we are gonna make a hell of a case against those fuckers, how can we get in contact with you jack. if your a man of your work i respect you and would like my attorney to talk to you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2004, 02:08:00 AM »
i too find it hard to trust ex staff, but am involved in a lawsuit and assume its the same one and the person above.  please tell us how we can contact you, well contact you tommarow and then you can edit your thing so no one else can get a hold of u, i can tell you that i would have a ton of respect for an ex staff willing to stand up to this place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2004, 02:35:00 AM »
i see you, jack.

On 2004-04-22 22:38:00, Jack1963 wrote:

"Thank you. That means a lot to me. I wasn't there very long because I started looking for another job immediately. But I've contaced one of those lawyers we've discussed on the boards. Yes, I'm scared of CEDU. I won't deny it. But I know all I have to do is tell the truth and the lawyer will protect me. My memories of CEDU make me sick. I thought some of those staff were decent and was shocked to see and hear them talk to the kids. And those profeets were just pure brainwashing-and abuse. And I saw that kid's grandfather trip and fall in Running Springs on a rug that we constantly complained about. It killed the old man. I hope the family reads these posts and contacts the attorneys.

On 2004-04-22 22:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Thats all we want Jack1963.  i too just joined this lawsuit against cedu for the abuse i went through there and want staff that are willing to practice what they preach.  you may never have abused a child there, but i know you saw it.  if you truely are willing to submit testimony on this issue them you are truely a good person and i forgive you.  im just sick of all these staff members whinning about being scared of chuck salant and cedu.  chuck is a little faggot, and cedu is a program very close to being shut down.  as i said, if you can practice what you preach and are really willing to submit testomoney then give us  some way to contact you.  if you are truely this strong a person, i think i can speak for everyone in saying we forgive you and need your help, if not please dont say you are again."

"

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2004, 10:17:00 AM »
You know my sister teaches elementary school, and the hardest part of it is seeing kids come to school beat up from home. When that happens, she has to call people and report it. And sometimes no matter what she does, the kid still goes back to their home at night. She has to report abuse even if said parent is a very scary individual, who lives 20 minutes away from her.

Moral of this story????? If there is suspected abuse, it needs to get reported, no matter the consequences, even if the parent comes looking for you. Teachers have saved countless numbers of children by caring enough to report abuse. And then there are some children who have died because somebody did not have the balls to report it.

So think about that all you do-gooders, put that in your pipe and smoke it. You were responsible for us, you were our caretakers, you kept watch over us, and either you abused us or you let us get abused. And quite frankly, the ones that let the abuse continue are much worse people than those who abuse people. Reason being?? Well, the ones that do nothing to stop the abuse when they are there know that it is abuse. To the students and staff involved in the abuse, that was life at CEDU, no one knew any different. Now you know the rest of the story. And now you want to stop the abuse now?? Well that IS good, do not get me wrong, any thing against CEDU is alright, but when you go to sleep at night, I hope you picture all the kids that were there when you were there, and remember everything about them, the good, the bad, everything, think about good times, getting to  know some of them, turning into their "parent". And then imagine yourself taking a gun and pulling the trigger on them. All because you did not have the goddamn balls to get a voice against CEDU. I bet it was real easy to quit, if you are everything you say you are. To just run away. No that is not okay, that is not good enough, you are a bad person. (I kinda like using CEDU language, it make me laugh because it is so ridiculous.) Like I said, I was there, I saw it and felt it, and went through it. And I feel I have the right to judge on it. I find ex-staff guilty of negligence, and weakness, and for a bunch of world changers, ya had your chance, you coulda had your own war , coulda been a hero, now ya just look back and have to shake your head at a chance you let slip. Yeah it would be great to stop CEDU, it really would, but I needed it stopped about 10 years ago. Coulda used the fire in yourbellies back then. But you were just weak back then. You saw it, you didn't like it, and you didn't do a goddamn thing about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2004, 04:16:00 PM »
" I have no heart, and have lost my soul, and simply feel that turnabout is fair play. Is it not????"

I think it's time to get a heart and find your soul.  You can spend the rest of your life blaming CEDU for feeling the way you do, or you can change the way you feel.  It makes no difference to me or anyone else how you choose to spend your time here, but recognize that the staff here who tried their best and failed to make any difference at CEDU are moving forward.  

If you can't forgive yourself who will, and if nobody else forgives you then at least you did.