Author Topic: All BCA Stand up  (Read 21001 times)

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2004, 02:03:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: Hell on Wheels on 2004-07-07 19:38 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline chinsk

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2004, 06:41:00 AM »
http://www.carlinamerica.com/titles/sf/ ... BROTHER.rm

That will bring back some memories, I haven't heard this song since I was at cedu.  You gotta have real player to listen to it (sorry, I know I hate real player too).

Offline jaszm232000

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2004, 04:25:00 PM »
I was on the Wolf Team. I was also very close to Mike Bonner- I respected him because he respected me. He left after I did. I heard it was personal problems. He was having problems at home.
pen minded girl

Offline chinsk

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2004, 05:39:00 PM »
Who are you? I joined the wolf team in about sept 95 and was absent for about six weeks there :wink:.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2004, 11:26:00 PM »
I am an ex BCA student currently in the process of filing a large lawsuit against cedu for the time i was there...if anyone has any interest in joining the lawsuit we already have a great lawyer and a bunch of kids and staff working with us.  feel free to either email me at [email protected] or Instant Message me at jmg532

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2004, 11:54:00 PM »
Beware- who are you, and who is your attorney?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2004, 01:01:00 PM »
Give your lawyer's name and phone number lon and larry

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2004, 02:05:00 PM »
why beware, im involved with many other people that will no longer allow cedu to scare and threaten us.  we will win this. you seem to be someone employed or once employed, who are you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2004, 04:00:00 PM »
That's right.  Some of us employees know what CEDU is capable of.  They tear down staff like they tear down kids.  I do not want their dogs on my heals.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2004, 09:18:00 PM »
Uhhm, this is America, where we have a right to be free, and own guns. Why is there all this yammering about "I'm so scared" and "You don't know what they are capable of" it is ridiculous. Now for you ex-staff out there, maybe it is gut check time, maybe you have a little dirty laundry in the closet, maybe you did mean things, and maybe just maybe, you too relished playing god. Because my guess is that CEDU probably won't send a contractor out to your house, I'm just not seeing them as a strong arming group of people. Now that doesn't mean I am not saying they can't screw with your careers, because I'm sure they will, but if you are truly in the right, and I mean all right, then you should not have anything to worry about. But if you think there is a way for CEDU to get to you and you don't sleep well at night, then maybe you did something wrong. There is not one single staff that I could truly single out as not having any enemies in the ranks, not one, and that includes friends of mine. Not one full time staff member has any right to claim they were perfect and loved by most, it is not fair. Some of it is CEDU's doing and those that were like that I can forgive, but there were an awful lot of them that would take their anger out on us, some women staff that would get their "not pretty enough" issues worked out by fucking with pretty girls, and so many staff that were "small people" that would simply power trip on anyone that they could, and if you let them run you over, they would not stop until you lost it. And there were a few who were so good at the beginning, and then they let their power go to their heads. It reminded me of Bruce Almighty, you could have all of god's power, but they couldn't make us love them, even with the cultish stuff happening. That is not love that is Stockholm syndrome.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2004, 12:14:00 PM »
Is this Dan Krumpoticth?

Offline jaszm232000

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2004, 03:59:00 PM »
I graduated in Dec 95. Julie Stewart...And no, I am not for the program. Some of it was good for me - most of it was not. I see the verbal abuse, I see the underground. It sucks how they treat the staff and kids. I am glad I am no longer there. I do not remember you.
pen minded girl

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2004, 05:09:00 PM »
You have NO IDEA what we went through and what CEDU is capable of. Of course we don't think they'll kill us. That's just stupid. However, they can sue for libel. That's a fact. Stop being such an ass, please. I NEVER ONCE abused a kid and got out as soon as I could. I constantly caught hell for being kind to the kids. When I was hired, I had no idea it was the way it was. How could I? They told me that they were changing kids' lives and doing great things. I believed it. It was only after I was hired and SAW how they treated kids that I knew I had to leave right away.

You weren't staff, you weren't one of us who suffered and left as soon as we could. We had to put food on the table, you know. And even for those who bought into it, maybe they now know they were wrong and feel remorse. You never made a mistake?

On 2004-04-20 18:18:00, Hell on Wheels wrote:

"Uhhm, this is America, where we have a right to be free, and own guns. Why is there all this yammering about "I'm so scared" and "You don't know what they are capable of" it is ridiculous. Now for you ex-staff out there, maybe it is gut check time, maybe you have a little dirty laundry in the closet, maybe you did mean things, and maybe just maybe, you too relished playing god. Because my guess is that CEDU probably won't send a contractor out to your house, I'm just not seeing them as a strong arming group of people. Now that doesn't mean I am not saying they can't screw with your careers, because I'm sure they will, but if you are truly in the right, and I mean all right, then you should not have anything to worry about. But if you think there is a way for CEDU to get to you and you don't sleep well at night, then maybe you did something wrong. There is not one single staff that I could truly single out as not having any enemies in the ranks, not one, and that includes friends of mine. Not one full time staff member has any right to claim they were perfect and loved by most, it is not fair. Some of it is CEDU's doing and those that were like that I can forgive, but there were an awful lot of them that would take their anger out on us, some women staff that would get their "not pretty enough" issues worked out by fucking with pretty girls, and so many staff that were "small people" that would simply power trip on anyone that they could, and if you let them run you over, they would not stop until you lost it. And there were a few who were so good at the beginning, and then they let their power go to their heads. It reminded me of Bruce Almighty, you could have all of god's power, but they couldn't make us love them, even with the cultish stuff happening. That is not love that is Stockholm syndrome."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2004, 07:06:00 PM »
i recently talked to the kid who posted his email about having a case against cedu. while i am not one to sue people, he did seem to be part of a pretty good case, he was clearly not the one heading this case, he said he got involved a few weeks ago.  the lawyer they are using is named todd reed and he is located in sandpoint. as i said i do not agree with lawsuits, however if this kids not full of shit the person who is heading this whole thing does have a fairly decent case.  I hate cedu as much as everyone else and wish these kids luck, however i cant involve myself in this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All BCA Stand up
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2004, 07:18:00 PM »
i also talked to this kid who claims he has a lawsuit.  he did not have much info, all he knew is that the person heading this had "a bunch of people" involved in it.  if think the idea of suing that fuckin place is great.  First of all, all the staff that say if was just as hard on them there as it was on us kids clearly rode the short bus to school.  the reason it was hard on us was them.  there was no staff that everyone liked that was not called a parent communicator.  Well its nice to hear you people feel bad now, its a bit too little too late.  i know for my time at RMA my life was hell.  the staffs ridicule and abuse, yes i said abuse was unbearable.  i went in with no sexual past at all, yet becaue i was a girl with long pretty hair i was yelled at for being a "slut"  this did come from the staff, and for all you people saying you were the mother Therisa's of CEDU, clearly you werent there with me, because the staff when i was there either laughed or joined in, and when i started to get depresseed about they way i was treated i was quickly put on medications.  well at this time i am not part of this lawsuit, i dont see it as a bad idea.  For all the staff that claim there good people that were like us a victom of the system, i tell them what they said to me so many times.  push through your fuckin fear and help these kids out.  if you ever want to be able to feel good for what you have done start to make a mense. clearly your lifes not goin to well anyway, you live in north idaho, and knowing that you used to work at cedu id say you have about the same education as many of the other staff that worked there