Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > CEDU / Brown Schools and derivatives / clones

Just read this stuff

(1/1)

Hell on Wheels:
Hey, sit back and read this stuff, and try to put it into some semblance of order, try real hard because you can't. Any school or program should be able to be made sense of, not this one. This stuff is so fucked and wacked out, no one but those who have seen the elephant can relate. (which means everyone who has left cedu who can see it for an evil entity). that is a problem that must be solved, people must know in plain talk what the hell is happening up there, that it is not just "Problem Kids", yeah we have problems, but fixing abuse issues with abuse isn't a real genius solution, although they have done it for years. Part of the problem is that people who leave simply feel good enough to be out, and just want to run instead of battling, which is perfectly okay. I don't know, I guess I'll never know........I still firmly believe that CEDU Mentally rapes you, repercussions of their treatment of you is a lot like a rape victim. Stockholm syndrome, Chinese brainwashing in the Korean war, all the same. Some people compare it to the Army, which it is so not. Sure the army breaks you down physically, and tunes up your attitude, turns you into a person with the ability to kill (not a killer) but they do not take your ability to think and reason for yourself away, because they need you in your own state of mind when the shit hits the fan. Other militaries in history have owned people body and soul, but usually by fanaticism (Hitler, Communist, japanese stuff) I am wandering so badly here I will quit typing for now, but my god this stuff pisses me off so bad. But here we sit on our duffs in front of our computers, because the people that are really supposed to look after us have their heads up their asses with Brown schools paying them off.....apparently justice is blind and clothed (thanks John Ashcroft) I always wonder if Ashcroft has ever beat off, he should try it sometime, it might surprise him. He could practice for a while, then go for the real thing. what a weirdo.

Antigen:
Just out of curiosity, what do ya'll CEDU vets make of this?

http://abundantlifeacademy.com/StudentManual.pdf
After all, who wouldn't prefer Middle Earth, unless they've been corrupted by a Ring of Power?

December 24, 2002
--- End quote ---

Hell on Wheels:
So what is the point??? somewhere out there a mysterious RMA handbook is floating around Heard of it, never seen it. Religious wackos, CEDU cult all the same. At least the religious freaks can create some dedicated bible thumpers. Same brainwash scam whatever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version