Author Topic: what a bunch of spoiled bitches  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
what a bunch of spoiled bitches
« on: September 26, 2005, 04:42:00 AM »
ive been to all the cedu ascent, bca, milestones, and blah d da all of you complain about cedu, so did i i refused did what ever the fuck i wanted to, i would dream about doing drugs just to be free or anything. but you all and i didnt know fucking shit. starving addicted to drugs on the streets getting shot at and shooting at is alot worse you fucking ungratful pussies. at least you had saftey, food, warmth, shelter, and a healthy lifestyle not an i might od today or get shot life. so stop fucking cojmplaining and be happy your lifes were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and i mean soooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking easy and lazy you fucking pussy bitches.  cedu is some straight up easy pussy fucking shit. its because you parents are so rich when you dont have everything you want you alll throw temper tantrums.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
I'll take my rich, spoiled, ivy league life over your crackhouse, gutter life any day. Believe me, I'm not complaining.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 05:24:00 PM »
yea have fun getting shot at. you'll be the only one complaining when the crackhead sharing your mattress with you in your crackhouse starts pissing all over you. but since we both went to cedu, if you ever see my roll by in my benz, i'll toss you some change so you can grab a forty and sit in the park. dumbass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 09:47:00 AM »
its nice in the park today.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 12:29:00 PM »
not when bum's are pissing on you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 09:55:00 PM »
A lot of peope who have been to CEDU have flashbacks - it comes about from the trauma of being in a mind control camp.

It often starts with anxiety, then panic attacks, then flashbacks.

I was not able to get the place out of my head and it has been years.

I think I will find peace when I know that no other person will have to go through being there. When CEDU no longer exists I will be able to sleep and rest again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... m=11#44792

Maximus
Familiar Face

Posted: 2004-04-13 17:14:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 If you have a photographic memory I envy you. I have had CRS all of my life. Sometimes it pays off, other times it is tough to get by.

If your memory serves you when you need it, then it is a blessing. If memories come to you when you don't want them and run with anxiety, then you could have a trauma related issue or an anxiey an/or mood related problem.

Bottom line, if it doesn't bother you or cause you problems with others count your blessings. People come in many different models with different strengts and weaknesses. It's all good if you are ok with it, others don't suffer, and you can get what you want. We are all great and marginal beings balanced between birth and death. [ This Message was edited by: Maximus on 2004-04-13 17:16 ]