Author Topic: Mental Health Direction????????????  (Read 4785 times)

Offline chinsk

• View Profile
Mental Health Direction????????????
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2004, 10:24:00 PM »
No kidding.  Who that be?

On 2004-04-12 19:37:00, Hell on Wheels wrote:

"Hahahahah this must be someone I know, only they would know who I was talking about. David is most solid, I watched him start at CEDU, and consider him a dear friend. He does understand my position, and my hatred. But he stuck by me and never abused his position as staff, (except to take a couple of my BCA friends to my hometown to watch me play football, which was what I dreamed of and talked about for 2.5 years, and according to CEDU, that was a little bit out of agreement) One of the friends that came down hung himself instead of going to prison, He never got to know what living free meant, but he was able to see me doing what I loved, and for that I will always be grateful to Dave."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2004, 02:56:00 AM »
i also worked with dave Hamptonn.  great guy.  what a  family man!   he has a mortgage. he has sold his soul forrr his family.  very  sad1!!!

Offline Maximus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2004, 11:48:00 AM »
I didn't post the annomous statemant about John Aaron being sadly promoted to director of RMA - the one with all the typos where the guy says his keyboard has problems. Yet it says it was posted by Maximus.

I don't know how this could happen. Perhaps this happened by chance since I have external and internal routers that alter IP addresses and three firewalls. I would, neverless, like not to take responsibility for the statements of others - true or not.

[ This Message was edited by: Maximus on 2004-04-14 08:49 ]

Offline Maximus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2004, 11:54:00 AM »
Also - Dave Hampton is a great Guy, I have spent many beloved hours with his family and I have the greatest respect for him.

This should be taken as evidence that just because someone has worked at CEDU does not make him or her a bad individual. Some people stay and don't succumb to the almighty system of stupidity and tyranny at CEDU.

It should also be said that these people are needed as a safe haven for the kids who would have nobody to turn to otherwise. I wish Roy was still there. [ This Message was edited by: Maximus on 2004-04-14 08:55 ]