Author Topic: # 5 Road & Peter moore  (Read 4648 times)

Offline Marina

• View Profile
# 5 Road & Peter moore
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2004, 08:44:00 PM »
I remember Matt Webb. He used to be one cruel bastard, but I don't blame him; Elan is Elan. Every fucking time I happened to be on the corner, he'd be on backpost blasting his Marilyn Manson CD over and over until I'd get the worst headaches. Now everytime I listen to "The Beautiful People", that music brings me back to the corner of the BO.
 ::rocker::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
# 5 Road & Peter moore
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2004, 09:06:00 PM »
jordo, id rather u not have told that story.. but i reallly fucked u over so i guess i deserve it, but im gonna stay off this site, i already got way to angry at someonewho was trying to undermine you, so ill just take it easy on it .. hello to everyone i was at elan with, i opt not to keep in touch i have alot of my own issues to work out now, but peace to all of u and best of luck
shaka Webba

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
# 5 Road & Peter moore
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2004, 09:09:00 PM »
I believe people can change. I've changed, you've changed, why can't he change? Well, I don't know him much, I didn't think much about him while in Elan, but whatever. I was given second chances, so maybe he deserves a third one...? It's up to you to decide, he's YOUR friend, so... I just don't like the way he talked about Peter, cause as far as I know, he's been working hard on this film, of course he deserves some credibility.

Offline Marina

• View Profile
# 5 Road & Peter moore
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2004, 09:11:00 PM »
Thought I was signed in. Guess not!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
# 5 Road & Peter moore
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2004, 09:50:00 PM »
Maybe Matt Webb should move in with Rick James, they have common interests, like doing blow together. And where I live, coke is pretty popular (I choose not to do it), but I've never seen it in large piles before, and the fact that he was doing it all by himself is kind of wierd too, like when people drink alone in the dark in their rooms.

Offline Marina

• View Profile
# 5 Road & Peter moore
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2004, 09:58:00 PM »
When you're addicted, you'd rather do it all by yourself than share it with anyone. Cocaine makes people selfish, it's not like weed. I hate smoking alone!

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
# 5 Road & Peter moore
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2004, 11:27:00 PM »
First, you say I'm an ex-student "with an axe to grind."

Then you say I'm an Elan ass-kisser.

Then, I'm all "blowing all over the place" (balanced).

Make up your mind why you're criticizing me.

OR

Admit that you're just someone with a personal grudge who doesn't like me no matter what and isn't man/woman enough to settle your dispute like an adult, using your real name.

I don't know why I'm trying to reason with you.  Will you prove me wrong and prove to not be disturbed and immature?

My e-mail is [email protected].  I'm waiting to hear from you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
# 5 Road & Peter moore
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2004, 12:43:00 AM »
Ok LaToya its just that its hard to keep up with you. 4 years ago you were hell bent on closing Elan . In fact you were trying to instigate a class action lawsuit at the elan survivors web site

Now your apologizing to Marc Rosenberg for trying to affect the way he he makes his living.

I'd say  you don't even know how Elan has affected you yet.

I don't see any reason to email . You have quite a volume of record on these sites.

i maintain my point that you are not objective about elan. Your own words reflect that. Very definitely not personal just fact.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
# 5 Road & Peter moore
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2004, 09:56:00 AM »
Art,

I've never received your calls.  In fact I remember thinking to myself that you should have called by now.  The one time you IMed me and I was there, I returned your IM, but I had to leave for work.  Did you ever leave a message for me?

Art, call my cell phone.  I will send you an email with my number.  I will tell you a few things about Marc that will help you understand why I feel the way I do.  If you can't respect my opinion though, I shouldn't waste my time trying to convince you.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
# 5 Road & Peter moore
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 10:04:00 AM »
Dear whoever (c'mon post under your real name):

So what?  Opinions change.  I know the ways Elan helped me and how it hurt me.  I have never once said parts of it didn't help me or hurt me.

More than four years ago, I was an immature single 22-year-old kid with no clue, who had the idealistic view that I could change the world with my voice.  I am now approaching my 27th birthday next week.  I have been married almost a year, have gained and lost a few jobs, have struggled with a lot of real-life problems, have matured a lot, gained 30 pounds and realized that any minute change I affect in the world has to begin within myself.

You're right.  I haven't processed the whole Elan experience.  No one has.  Every day, I see how something I went through in that place affects me today.  But I've done more than most people (yourself probably included) in that I haven't languished in bitterness and I have utilized my feelings toward the Elan experience constructively.

Pete