Author Topic: Looking into the sick mind of M. Kruglik  (Read 1485 times)

Offline SS esq

• View Profile
Looking into the sick mind of M. Kruglik
« on: November 11, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »
This man is in no way qualified to be a certified what ever to care for teenagers. He is a sick man, with a sick twisted past. The punishment's aka (LE'S) this man dished out, was sick twisted, disgusting, and inhumane. This man needs to be stopped and exposed, so that people like this can never care for troubled teenagers. Everything this man has done at the elan school is all out of spite.The infamous boxing ring was in now way theraputic, it was a weapon abused by Marty and also an illegal gambling tool for whick Marty and others used to place bets on what students would win the fights.This man is disturbed and it sickens me that he is still employed at the school after all this time.I have witnessed teens that were in the corner and thrown into the ring forced to fight and get hurt and recieve little or no medical attention after the fights were over.So at present, Elan has done away from using the ring? id that there way of saying they are sorry? What about the kids that got injured and some scared for life, both emotionally and physically? This ring thing should have never taken place,the Elan school thing should have never taken place.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »
Yes Sir you are most correct .

In my opinion kruglik was qualified to possibly have been a transit bus driver. And had no business working at elan no training to work with at risk kids.

gotlieb was asked what he would be doing if he weren't (in my opinion abusing the living daylights out of kids) at elan .And his answer almost made me laugh out loud . He wanted to sell shoes.

I also agree with Mr. Esq. that the bickering and petty cream puff wars that erupt and enrage on this board really should stop.

The enemy (if you will ) is elan not each other .

Hindsight is 20/20

If I had not been subjected to the sleep deprivation and witnessed the endless amazing abuse that I saw go down day after day (and forced to participate in it) and coming from an amazingly emotionally and physically abusive childhood. I can say that with out a doubt I would have never assaulted another  resident with a knife.

Thats just a fact

Oh well enough about me

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »
I cant think of ONE staff who would actually qualify to give treatment there..whatya expect..The joint is IN MAINE for crist sakes..

Offline Mr. Pink's Attorney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 08:21:00 PM »
From the Law Office of Charon, Cerebus, and Ether
607 River Styx Bridge, Elyssian Fields, Hades:

The state of Maine is filled with college educated, well-qualified child psychology profesionals, the glaring fact is that Elan School Corp. does not see the need to utilize them, and instead hires unqualified, and mostly sadistic or stupid goons at a much cheaper rate.
My client, Mr. Pink, believes that everyone here already knows that, and asks this; after you have outlined the problem(s) in clear and simple terms, must you not propose action?*

*My client said this during a four hour long slurred and mostly incoherent rant, probally induced by eating half an ounce of rather potent psilocybin mushrooms, but his essential point was clear nevertheless.

-Mr. Pink's Attorney
llegal is a sick bird.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 08:41:00 PM »
hahaaaaa, funny shit mr lawyer man :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: you post some of the best shit...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »
Did M.K really touch the students sexually? Just asking... :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 09:23:00 PM »
Kruglik graduated from N.S.U.......No such University :lol: dumb fucker he was... :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »
No Marty was an SOB but as far as the other shit goes I dont think any of its true, why dont we keep telling the real stories. The truth will be told and maybe someone out there will care enought to hear us out.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 11:51:00 AM »
Yeah kruglik was in my opinion one sick bastard .

And also in my opinion I think one could safley say that all the stories about kruglik are true,  

EXCEPT FOR

the lunacy about him having sex with animals or male residents/female residents and sex with boys. And he most certainly is not an American Indian, and of course the stories about him living in a teepee. I don't believe this garbage to be true in any way shape or form.

In my opinion he was an adminestrator and supervisor of horrific abuse against the unfortunate folks that happened (for what ever reason )to end up in that oxymoronic sham of treatment/school ,elan

He is russian of mongolian decent (from his own mouth )

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 12:11:00 PM »
On 2005-12-02 08:51:00, Matt C. Hoffman wrote:

"Yeah kruglik was in my opinion one sick bastard .

And also in my opinion I think one could safley say that all the stories about kruglik are true,  

EXCEPT FOR

the lunacy about him having sex with animals or male residents/female residents and sex with boys. And he most certainly is not an American Indian, and of course the stories about him living in a teepee. I don't believe this garbage to be true in any way shape or form.

In my opinion he was an adminestrator and supervisor of horrific abuse against the unfortunate folks that happened (for what ever reason )to end up in that oxymoronic sham of treatment/school ,elan

He is russian of mongolian decent (from his own mouth )"
He was sick then and I bet hes just as sick now. I m sure theres some truth to some of those storties. They all cant be bull shit. I think it gave him a hard on to put us in the ring back in the day.