Author Topic: Straight v2.0  (Read 835 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Straight v2.0
« on: April 14, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »
Father Newton, where can I get a copy of this faith based straight v2.0.Is there a free download.I'm sick of my druggie ways and would consider mindfucking,assfucking,and any other dumbfucking ideas you have for me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Father Cassian Newton

• View Profile
    • http://www.goat.cx
Straight v2.0
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2004, 06:09:00 AM »
On 2004-04-14 08:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Father Newton, where can I get a copy of this faith based straight v2.0.Is there a free download.I'm sick of my druggie ways and would consider mindfucking,assfucking,and any other dumbfucking ideas you have for me."

FREE?  Don't make me laugh, Druggie!  Getting Straight costs money!  You don't get top shelf drug treatment for nothing!  Still, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than those mollycoddling, feel-good programs that simply DON'T WORK.  We offer up Tough Love at a bargain price, but it certainly isn't free.  Being willing to pay for treatment of the caliber you will receive at the new, improved, all-ages, faith-based Straight, Inc. v2.0 indicates a commitment on your part to getting Straight!  You see, anything less than a complete commitment to Straight, Inc. and its sacred Tools of Personal Change, the Steps, is like sliding down a greased firepole to the hell of drugs, insanity, and death, and a willingness to support your treatment financially is a good early indicator of your potential success.  The fact that you want to "get Straight" for free indicates that you do not yet take your drug problem seriously. Like the druggie you are, you want the benefits of being Straight while doing nothing to earn them.

The "download" we offer is available only at our treatment facility, where our trained Staff will gladly mindfuck, assfuck, and dumbfuck you right out of your screwed up, chemically corroded, drug-dependent mind. PM me with your credit card number, expiration date, and personal info and I'll arrange for the Straight Staff to come over in the Straightmobile and bring you to the new, improved, all-ages, faith-based Straight, Inc. v2.0!  Get ready to get Straight, Druggie!  See ya on front row! Love ya!
am a priest of GOD

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Straight v2.0
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2004, 11:28:00 AM »
But,but I spent all my moaney on cat tranquilizers.Don't you have some kind of payment plan.I need to get stright fast,my ass hurts