Author Topic: Why this forum sucks dick, and how it could improve.  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why this forum sucks dick, and how it could improve.
« on: January 12, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »
This forum sucks dick because of two gay lovers who refer to themselves as the slut of shitty slavia and brainless ass felcher  (a protege of richard gere apparently).  

These two homos, vying for each others sexual affections,  have an informal contract to jump on each others cocks whenever one gets tormented like the humiliating waste of flesh they are.  

This usually amounts to a long rant evoking imagery of livestock, by the slut of serbia, as sheep are the most striking feature of his native land.   Bryan, on the other hand,  is much more interested in playing captain america, or, rather, the lesser known captain yugoslavia to SOS's detractors.  Their respective attempts are usually so long winded  that nobody reads them anyway.

Despite their rhythmic droppings on this site, ironically mirroring there literal bowel movements by averaging to about 1 a day,  there are less obbsessive compulsive users who write more than thinly veiled love letters to each other, like the aforementioned dickless rim jobbers do, albeit with less frequency.  

I can't say I will be on here as much as the two fags whose love of lubricant and each other keeps their dicks virtually plugged in to the sockets there computers are connected to (it would certainly fit in their case).  However,  I would like to improve the site by using these two flowery homo punching bags as entertainment and inviting others here to not be pestered by there anal antics and also to continue breaking away from there three existing topics of interest:  saying cedu is a cult of followers,  fantasizing that their efforts will having any lasting effect on the multi million dollar corpoate monolith, and playing little hoe games of namecalling, or uncreative uses of about five curse words for the purpose of impressing each other.  

With that, cheers, and I'll be seeing you around!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 05:19:00 PM »
Hi Rob Goodwin

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »
are you serious, this couldn't be Rob Goodwin.  He's still at BCA.  I don't think he's this vile.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2005, 10:17:00 PM »
You know you do read these "long winded" posts by SOS and Bryan, or you wouldn't respond at such length.

And you must get some kick out of this homoerotic fantasy you have of these two "Captains of America."  

But maybe if you worried more about getting your own cock sucked, you could lay off folks who actually give a shit about what happens to people sent to CEDU.

Oh: Wait a minute. Getting sucked is out of agreement, isn't it?

Well, hon, the sooner you let go of those old CEDU "agreements", the better off you'll be, I guarantee.

Offline the wall

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2005, 10:54:00 PM »
From what I have read about bryan and son of serbia as they shared a very similar experience as I have..Not a easy one either..From the backside of the mountain 6,000 feet up to living on the streets of san diego..I guarentee they speak the truth.They arent cowards as they dont post anonymously..I dont have time to read all these posts but it sounds like someone from cedugraduates.com or something..Theres some sick people running amuck here and it sounds too me like they need more therapy.Jealous or something that we arent posting there.They are giving the rest of us a bad name..Both of them are offering help to the father and the runaway kid and also anyone who is asking for a real opinion and experience. :tup: [ This Message was edited by: the wall on 2005-01-12 20:49 ]

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2005, 09:58:00 AM »
I agree with above post. When I found this site, I really didn't know what to think at first. I was surprised because this was the ONLY place I found to discuss my teenage years with people who I KNOW had the "same" experience. I was floored, but surprised how "negative" it all was. I had started therapy that lead to a major breakthrough regarding those years. I started to post. I went back to Idaho in my head. I "dwelled" in it for a while. Then I found the other CEDU sites. I posted what I had been going through in therapy and the realizations I was making. The reaction I received from these sites was so out of sync with the reactions of anyone but...cultists, or people who didn't want their pov's challenged or discussed at all, and if I had some "negative" interpretations of the skool, then something was clearly wrong with me, NOT the school, though I was writing as a peer and friend. Needing and giving, I thought. A fair bargain. There was no reciprocity. They said go to fornits.com to spew your shit.
SO I came here and posted about my experience. Brian Felsher and SOS were among the first to welcome me to the site and tell me it was OK to be confused and upset about that time. IT was fucked up they assured me. They helped. Among others who communicated with me, advising me, helping, and listening. Isn't this what one would want? I hadn't firmed any I HATE CEDU in my mind until I had a chance to confirm the totalitarianism I had forgotten about. And how important is that? ALL encompassing RMAzing finality of the whole thing. That is not normal. That is fucked up. I am fucked up some because of that. I consider the people on this site FRIENDS now. Don't fuck with them, and don't fuck with me. This site is a site for wayward web fora, and I so badly needed to read and expand on these sites when I joined in July or June 04.
But now: sometimes it's just too much. Why do people threaten and namecall my friends? Why would some people come here and call ALL OF US fags, junkies and wierdos? I think that SOMEONE (cedu and it's affiliates, especially those in it's employ who DO believe in a radical Ideological idea) is scared by the succinct dialogue complete honesty here and their disagreeable personalities come out. This is the real world to them. And that is the real them.
-blownaway
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange