Author Topic: I am up at 3am 17 years after I split Cedu  (Read 5248 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I am up at 3am 17 years after I split Cedu
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2004, 01:10:00 PM »
Can somebody track this moron down? I'm tired of these transparent PIs, ed consultants, staffers, and Lawyers. God, what dumb shit would answer an e mail address with no details. better yet, what asshole, but some CEDU dumb ass, would expect people to fall for this crap.

Post only on the board unless they identify thamselves and you can track them - this is entrapment and is typical CEDU tyranny.

Look, We're not in the for money asshole - were in this to annoy, or, better yet, get rid of CEDU and dumb fucks like you, so you can work a circle K where your low intelligence will appear to have value.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2004, 04:04:00 PM »
I agree.  This is not about money  or plugging our already overloaded court system and filling the pockets of a bunch of attorneys.  This is about getting people to make better choices for their kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2004, 06:15:00 PM »
You are so right. Who the hell is this guy who claims he has a lawsuit going? I have experience with CEDU. Put the name and number of the attorney on this website and we'll be able to contact him. As we still haven't seen that, I'm suspicious. Paranoia: the legacy of CEDU!

On 2004-04-20 10:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Can somebody track this moron down? I'm tired of these transparent PIs, ed consultants, staffers, and Lawyers. God, what dumb shit would answer an e mail address with no details. better yet, what asshole, but some CEDU dumb ass, would expect people to fall for this crap.

Post only on the board unless they identify thamselves and you can track them - this is entrapment and is typical CEDU tyranny.

Look, We're not in the for money asshole - were in this to annoy, or, better yet, get rid of CEDU and dumb fucks like you, so you can work a circle K where your low intelligence will appear to have value."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2004, 02:58:00 AM »
if what this is truely about is getting parents to make better decisions for there kids, a lawsuit against cedu is actually not a bad idea.  i am a believer that children that attended NWA like myself, or any other cedu school are entitled to something for the torture they were put through.  i can gaurentee that if a lawsuit goes public against cedu then parents will see this and make better decisions for there kids.  its sad how scared cedu has all you people of what cedu can do to you now.  its not even cedu anymore, its the brown schools. with all the truely big corperations going down all over the place, i do not think cedu really has the power to do too much...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »
it actually is a legitimate lawsuit....i joined..and i want cedu to go down for all they did to me...u people make me paranoid like maybe you are CEDU trying to find out more about the lawsuit....if you want to help please email me at [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2004, 06:59:00 PM »
Juliet, please post the attorney info.

On 2004-04-23 15:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"it actually is a legitimate lawsuit....i joined..and i want cedu to go down for all they did to me...u people make me paranoid like maybe you are CEDU trying to find out more about the lawsuit....if you want to help please email me at [email protected]"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2004, 08:41:00 PM »
u email me and prove youre not cedu...i will give info needed...this whole site seems shady to me all of a sudden.  im not begging for anyone to join the case....thats up to you.  we truly wanna wanna make a change here..im already in and trying my best..u can sit back in fear if you wish just like cedu taught us to do...but im trying to move fwd..if you would like to u can im me or email me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2004, 09:59:00 PM »
No, not doing that. I've contacted the other attorneys on these web pages so I'll leave it at that. I am not willing to contact any individual on these posts. It's just too risky - you see, I don't know if YOU are CEDU, either! What a shame they leave us so paranoid.

On 2004-04-23 17:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"u email me and prove youre not cedu...i will give info needed...this whole site seems shady to me all of a sudden.  im not begging for anyone to join the case....thats up to you.  we truly wanna wanna make a change here..im already in and trying my best..u can sit back in fear if you wish just like cedu taught us to do...but im trying to move fwd..if you would like to u can im me or email me."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2004, 10:35:00 PM »
"cedused"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »
Wow....I looked up CEDU on the Internet to see if that hellhole still existed and discovered this forum.  I was enrolled at CEDU during 1982-83 timeframe.  It should say alot that after so many years, I still cringe when I remember that place.  Yes, I was a "troubled" teen...but the abuse CEDU issued, at the hands of it's counselors (John Pagent (sp) and Eric Meltzer to name a couple), was the most traumatic experience I went through as a teen.  I went through the Truth Profeet and was disgusted at some of the things people said just to have the counselor leave them alone.  I am not a psychologist or a psychiatrist, but I'm sure that yelling at kids, and belittling them in front of their peers, is not a proper form of "treatment." I ended up "splitting" from that cult, and made my way back home.  I still remember that school with a child's fear and hate that will never go away...even after so many years.  It does make me feel better knowing that I am not alone.  Please reply.

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2004, 01:39:00 PM »
Welcome to these posts!

There are several lawsuits going on here. Look through the posts. If you were mistreated, you can speak up and do something.

Some of the posts are rageful. Some are from ex-students. Some are from staff. I suspect that there may be one or two from people at CEDU now. I have no reason to think this except for my brief time working there - it makes you paranoid about them.

It is interesting that although I have posted that I worked a short time, immediately started looking for another job when I saw how they treated the kids, I never abused the kids, I constantly caught hell from CEDU for not abusing them, and I still get letters almost ten years later from kids telling me that I was the only one who was kind and acted like I believed in them (I did), there are some here to yell at me in the posts.

It makes me wonder if they are turning the ears of new readers deaf. I am hoping that parents will look at these threads and decide to not send their kids there based on LOGICAL argument. Some of these posts might make them think that the person posting is a raving lunatic and will just not take that persons seriously.

Also, beating up ex-staff may not help convince them that they should speak up in the lawsuits. We can help these ex-students who are suing the school. However, if all they want to do is beat us up, how are we going to feel about that? I did contact some of the attorneys posted here. Staffers know things, even if we were there only a short time. We saw stuff - that's why we left.

So, new friend, I ask that you not post in a way that parents won't listen to you at all. CEDU is an abusive hell hole and we need to convince them of that there are 105 things they can do to help their kids that don't involve this kind of "treatment."

You also might be interested in knowing - and not surprised - that the staff, the "counselors" are uneducated. The only education they get is from the CEDU brainwashing. Some of them have degrees from California Coast University. This is no real university - it's an unaccredited, mail-order school. So, CEDU claims that they have counselors but they are just people who have been manipulated. The ones who are on some sick power trip enjoy abusing the kids. The ones like me, LEAVE.

I have spoken with ex-staff who believed that although they hated the treatment of the kids, that they were doing the right thing there. They finally figured it out and are full of remorse. Some of these people posting are not willing to allow a person that mistake. They are rageful and not allowing that a person with no training or experience might NOT UNDERSTAND that what CEDU does is not helpful and, in fact, harmful. They just were ignorant, and as soon as they figured it out, they left. So I am asking you to please be kind to these folks. They are trying to apologize for their ignorance and sometimes they're getting beaten up for that.

As for you, here it is a couple of decades later and you're still harmed by CEDU. Ask yourself the kinds of questions an attorney would ask - and call one of these attorneys. I'm glad you got out. You were never shipped back, I assume? Good for you! I'm glad you've made a life for yourself and am disgusted that CEDU is still hurting you. We are hoping a massive lawsuit will take them down.

You are so right about the profeets. Lots of kids lie just to get it over with. I went through one and refused to talk about myself and refused to cooperate with how they were treating the kids. Brandi Elliot (Running Springs) was enraged at me over this. Too bad. I was horrified. I was going to school (a REAL school) to earn a psychology degree, but I didn't need any of that to know that what was going on was wrong. I said so in my first staff meeting - that yelling and belittling and staff talking about some really raunchy and discusting stuff they had done was NOT therapeutic nor beneficial to ANYONE. Boy, did I get reamed.

And look - I was right. You weren't there very long and you are carrying scars for life. What do your parents say about it now? I'm curious. But don't blame them. CEDU has such slick packaging that they give scared parents hope. They promise their troubled kid will have a great life if they send him to CEDU. Parents are scared and don't know what to do. CEDU knows that and preys on their fears.

Then when the kids talk to their parents on the phone, the staff are always monitoring. If the kids get a chance to tell the parents they are miserable, the staff say that they are "manipulating." I remember asking if manipulating wasn't just doing what you needed to do to get what you needed. I got yelled at for that. But I was right. When those kids were doing things that staff called "manipulation" they were simply trying to get their needs met. Parents were taught to not listen.  

I hope you have been able to forgive your parents. They didn't know any better. I'm glad you got out when you did.

On 2004-04-24 10:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Wow....I looked up CEDU on the Internet to see if that hellhole still existed and discovered this forum.  I was enrolled at CEDU during 1982-83 timeframe.  It should say alot that after so many years, I still cringe when I remember that place.  Yes, I was a "troubled" teen...but the abuse CEDU issued, at the hands of it's counselors (John Pagent (sp) and Eric Meltzer to name a couple), was the most traumatic experience I went through as a teen.  I went through the Truth Profeet and was disgusted at some of the things people said just to have the counselor leave them alone.  I am not a psychologist or a psychiatrist, but I'm sure that yelling at kids, and belittling them in front of their peers, is not a proper form of "treatment." I ended up "splitting" from that cult, and made my way back home.  I still remember that school with a child's fear and hate that will never go away...even after so many years.  It does make me feel better knowing that I am not alone.  Please reply."
ack

Offline gabriellegg

• View Profile
    • http://www.Blackvictory.com
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2004, 03:11:00 AM »
Indeed you are not.
I was there graduated in 89.

It leaves scars that never seem to heal. I know that sounds corney but it is the truth.
quot;To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.\"
--Theodore Roosevelt

Offline font

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »
Doug and Mona were part of creating Cascade and then Amity.
ont
CEDU - \'81-83

Offline Cypress

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »
On 2005-04-23 13:38:00, font wrote:

"Doug and Mona were part of creating Cascade and then Amity.

"

Did you go to Amity?

Offline font

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »
No. I'm a CEDU grad with a few classmates that became Amity staff briefly. And I realize I made a typo above. Not Doug and Mona but Merv and Mona were at Amity. The problems with typing before reading ...
ont
CEDU - \'81-83