Author Topic: Kathy and Ginger  (Read 3457 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy and Ginger
« on: June 27, 2002, 12:01:00 AM »
SO sorry you have to put up with these fools most of us elaners are not such asswipes. They better wake up and smell the coffee!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kathy and Ginger
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2002, 09:14:00 AM »
You are the fool Brainfade.Duct taping someone's mouth is cutting off oxygen to them.That is a highly illegal act and could lead to the death of someone.Pumping thorzine is no where near as deadly except if given in a high dose.
It appears to me that you agree with all of Elan's methods, last I checked this website was mostly geared for those who didn't beleive in Elan's method's.
I think you are out the wrong site Brainfade.You obviously cant handle what you read here and are very offended.Perhaps you should stick to Ken and his anti-cursing site,I think you would fit in there real well.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Kathy and Ginger
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2002, 03:46:00 PM »
On 2002-06-27 06:14:00, Anonymous wrote:
You are the fool Brainfade.Duct taping someone's mouth is cutting off oxygen to them.That is a highly illegal act and could lead to the death of someone.Pumping thorzine is no where near as deadly except if given in a high dose.

It appears to me that you agree with all of Elan's methods, last I checked this website was mostly geared for those who didn't beleive in Elan's method's.

I think you are out the wrong site Brainfade.You obviously cant handle what you read here and are very offended.Perhaps you should stick to Ken and his anti-cursing site,I think you would fit in there real well.

Now that's funny. Reading the first message in this topic, I assumed the assholes this Elaner was refering to were the apologists. Either way, I have extensive and highly specialized experience dealing with assholes. I did two years in Straight :wink:

Have a pleasant day.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes