Author Topic: see ya  (Read 1033 times)

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
see ya
« on: April 02, 2004, 01:52:00 AM »
i have been looking at this sight for some time now....it's no better or worse from the first time i looked....go figure...i just know that i have spent too much time here..i know i know...my own fault...fuck it, right??? i hope everyone finds whatever it is you are looking for...i don't know what exactly i was hoping to gain from this site, but here lately, i have gained new memories of straight, and i have spent soooo long just trying to forget about it...i wasn't there all that long, i have a groovy little life, i have made connections with just about everyone i have wanted to, and i am greatful for that...it's just too much sometimes...i have second guessed just about everything i have done in my life since i left straight, and i think i've done ok....i am very far from perfect, but i have managed to do things in life that 13 years ago i thought i would never have a chance to do...straight will always be a fucked up memory, but i have had plenty of those...i think i'll just smoke a fatty, jam to some groovy tunes, and get some sleep before i go to work and start all over again...peace out you guys...

love ya....hahahahaha
lisalisa

::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
EOW  

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
see ya
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 07:09:00 AM »
Do what you must, Lisa.
You will be better off without Fornits..and you do have a great life....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
What in God\'s name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun
So your sickness weighs a ton
And God\'s name is smack for some