Author Topic: The Corpse of Joe Ricci  (Read 16735 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2003, 09:21:00 AM »
That is some funny shit here.Joe Ricci fucking Claire.Now that I remember it I think I did hear at one time Claire was dating Joe, but this was way before my time.
I tell you something, Joe Ricci was suppose to be this really rich man.How come he never wore nice clothes?How come he wore a cheao ass gold chain around his neck?How come he drove a Buick?

Maybe he was too afraid to have nice things in fear of being mugged?I heard the reason Joe got so rich was because he sued alot of corruption that went on in Maine.Ever see that old volkswagon up by elan 5? Story has it that Joe drove it there and was living ibn it and shooting herione alll the time.He and this other director Ralph who passed away were the orginal founders of elan.Ralph was in daytop which was a similar program to elan.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2003, 05:51:00 AM »
Yeah Joe also made lots of money gambling.Joe owned scarbourgh downs race track, one time he and Clare had sex in a horse stall.I was in re-entry and worked there part time doing odd jobs.One of my duties that night was helping out cleaning and feeding the horses.Anyway there was this section of stalls that was all cleaned and the lights were off in that section.
I was just finishing off grooming a horse and was outting him ino a clean stall. I noticed I oserved noises of a woman moaning 6 stalls down so I walked down ther quietly and chechek the stalls.To my disbeleive I stubbled acroos Joe Ricci fucking Clare Woodamn in the ass, they didnt see me and I queitly walked away.I told everyone what had happen back at elan and we all had a huge laugh.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2003, 08:56:00 PM »
I thought I heard once that Joe sucked off one of his horses cocks over at Scarbourgh Downs?

Offline Publisher

• View Profile
    • http://new.onepaper.com/virginvoices/
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2003, 08:07:00 PM »
Well-well-well......continuing the disinformation campaign, eh?    :-)
Old Danny boy here...thought I'd get in this time..been watching a very long time...

You see-alot of Elan Apologits like to post on my behalf with lies, distortions, slander and a host of other vile things that speaks for itself...thats why I dont take many of the "anti-bostdorf" faction seriously because it is way too obvious their motives...

If you want the real story...then email me at http://groups.msn.com/TIMETOCLOSETHEDOORSOFELAN

I assure you--any of the libelous and slanderous postings allowed here and other sites wont get past Jackie...

I have and still will give everything for exposing Elan and Ricci--and any other abusive treatment center anywhere in the world...it has nothing to do with book sales...it has always been about exosing the truth..

You know why Elan never challenged the book? Because it is 100% true...and if they did sue...we would unleash the hundreds of taped interviews and evidence gatrhered...THATS what they fear...

regards
Dan Bostdorf, Publisher, DUCK IN A RAINCOAT:THE UNAUTHORIZED PORTRAIT OF JOE RICCI

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2003, 10:14:00 PM »
Then lets hit it Dan show me the money!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2003, 03:21:00 PM »
Dan,
Did the new chapter come out yet?

Offline Publisher

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2003, 04:23:00 PM »
Hi...

It has been 12 years since we first published and a tremendous amount of new material has to be sifted through by Maura Curley.  This is not to mention the Skakel trial and Ricci's/Elan's conduct in this matter..

We will try and get a revised edition out soon. But we are currently dealing with the whole issue of abusive treatment centers worldwide, and the movement to shut them all down...in conjunction with movement to file class action suit against Elan for reparations.

I cant go into details here for obvious reasons....like do you think that some of the people who post here might be pro-elan forces???   NAAGH... :wave:

Anyway...with a current 2003 mother having yanked her son out of Elan a few months ago....we'll see where this all goes...

By the way Antigen...I like you too...
 :grin:

Dan

ps Antigen ...The book was always free of charge to Elan Survivors who identified themselves..I never would charge the $14.00 to get remaining chapters... :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2003, 05:31:00 PM »
There is a new book about Joe soon to hit the shelves, it is called " Corpse in a raincoat".It will profile the after life of Joe and his tormented soul buring in Hell.

Offline Publisher

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2003, 08:16:00 PM »
Yeah--and its being written by Dr. Davidson .  Joe's a contributing editor. :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2003, 08:29:00 PM »
Obviously we dont want to go to jakie's site, the action is here.Obvious you find this site interesting because you are always poping your head up here from time to time.
I dont think no one wants your free seven chapters of your book, I know I dont.

What I find really funny is how you and Jakie keep coming here and attempt to get us to go to her site.Fornits is the best Elan site at there and no one can top it.

So keep your boring conversations at time to close the doors to your limited viewers.Bottom line "We are not interested in going there."

Offline Publisher

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2003, 09:20:00 PM »
No problem "antigen"

You deal with the corpse of Ricci...I'll deal with the truth about him.

Here's freedom to him who would read;
                                                                                             Here's freedom to him who would write;
                                                                                   None ever feared that the truth should be heard,
                                                                                                    But those who the truth would indict.
Thanks
dan  :rofl:

Offline SyN

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2003, 12:34:00 AM »
its not lame just a little different in my oppinion. it is structured which sucks but jackie runs it, so its gonna be her way. i dont find it to boring though,seems most in there just want to see elan close. alot of old schoolers in there that had the worst of it in the 70's n 80's like alot in here. i dont really know how it was in that time except what i hear, in here n there. but it seems really fukd up man. Alot of staff doin the wrong shit, i bet cause they never adapted to reality, cause they never left the program. its really sad most staff was still there, chewing us out for being so weak, when they didnt have the balls to leave at all. Gutless wonders who have no hope. i cant wait till they r really out in reality. 60 population now, u know they are hurting. and for some of us that means open season for hunting very soon. what was that philosophy?? patience is a virtue, i beleive. which i know scares the bejesus out of all of them. when elan does close where will they go. trying to teach us about life skills, when they have non. bet they cant sleep either.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2003, 12:36:00 AM »
i hope they cant anyway.
syn
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2003, 08:13:00 PM »
Upon my death I want to be creamted and have my ashes molded into a dildo.Then I want Marty Kruglik to shove that dildo up his asshole as far as he can and yell out my name "OH JOEEEEEEE".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2003, 12:54:00 AM »
I want to desecrate Joe's tombstone with my fecal matter.Perhaps renting a back hoe to dig him up would be more rewarding, this way I could piss and shit inside of his coffin.