Author Topic: The Corpse of Joe Ricci  (Read 16721 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2002, 02:57:00 PM »
I will honor him with chocolate pudding while visiting his grave.But I insist on running it threw my body first so I too can filter out any impurities.once I have filtered out the impurities I will pull down my pants and spread my ass cheeks and feed it to Joe.
Hopefully he will have some sort of flowering type of vegetation growing around his tombstone with lots of pretty leaves to use as toilet paper.On second thought maybe I'll just bring a roll of tp.I know Joe willl just love my runny wet stools all over his grave!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2002, 02:51:00 AM »
hopefully, gottliebs next :evil:  :evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2002, 07:31:00 AM »
I got plenty of loose stools for Gottlieb's grave too for when his time comes.

Offline nick

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2002, 11:41:00 AM »
:wstupid: you people are not only uneducated,but you are also sick individuals who should have been tossed in the ring a few times to beat the punk out of you.you were so abused,awe poor soul,what happened you got yelled at for being a PUNK!
ick

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2002, 02:15:00 PM »
A sick individual is a grown man yelling at a buch of defenseless teens.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2003, 10:48:00 AM »
There is rumor that Marty kruglik goes to Joe Ricci's grave site and masterbates all over it.It is a Russian mongoloid Indian tradition to pay respect to the dead that way.
You are a sick man Marty Kruglik, very fuckin sick.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2003, 12:24:00 PM »
ROFLMAO

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2003, 05:42:00 PM »
On 2002-11-30 08:41:00, nick wrote:

" :wstupid: you people are not only uneducated,but you are also sick individuals who should have been tossed in the ring a few times to beat the punk out of you.you were so abused,awe poor soul,what happened you got yelled at for being a PUNK!"

Fuck you Nick you little ass kising Joe Ricci lover.If we hate Joe Ricci and Jeff Gottlieb we will damn well let it be known.If there is one thing I cant stand is some ass kisser coming to this message board and sticking up for these assholes.

To the person that wrote Marty masterbates on Joe's grave, "LMMFAO" that is funny.Where is Joe buried anyways, anyone know? I want to desicrate his grave with my shit also.I'll use Joe's grave site as my personal toilet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2003, 05:56:00 PM »
Joe's first wife divorced him because he was fucking Claire Woodman in the staff tralior.Claire was also underage at the time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2003, 06:52:00 PM »
Joe fucked Claire Woodman????ewwwwwwwwwwww, why wonder Joe died, probably died of AIDS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2003, 06:56:00 PM »
I'm sure it crossed Claire's mind many of times about digging Joe up and performing necrophilia on him.What do you think Claire?Dig Joe up and fuck him?You would enjoy that you filthy whore.

Claire you can dig him up and share Joe's corpse with Marty, you guys can have a 2 some with him.

Offline Mr_Brinker

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2003, 08:52:00 PM »
Well now, Claire did indeed have sexual realations with Joesph Ricci and his wife did divorce him because of it.After the divorce I took the liberty in dating Joe's exwife Cheryl Benton and we had wonderful time.Cherly understood my beliefs in sexual preferences and we had a wonderful 2 years together.

Joe's second wife Sharon Terry was a bit on the nasty side towards me and didnt like the fact of me dating Cheryl Benton.I never understood any of this until years later when it all came out in the wash.

Cherly and Sharon were lovers when Cheryl was still married to Joe.Joe found out and got upset therfore started a realtionship with Claire Woodman.They had an affair together for sometime and didnt do a very good job in concelling it.

Joe and Claire had sex many of times in the staff trailor and pople knew about it.One day Cheryl got word of it and set up a hidden camera to document it.Sure enough Cheryl caught all the effidence on tape and filed for divorce.cheryl also tried to have charges brought up on Joe for sodomy.The tape clearly showed Joe sodomizing Claire when she was 17.It was later argued and thrown out in court and Joe walked free.
Claire was six months shy of her 18th birthday and due to her past "being a hooker" the courts found nothing wrong with it.

Cherly and Sharon had a huge falling out months after the divorce and later on Joe strted seeing Sharon on a regular basis.They were soon married and life went on.Sharon knew of Joe's past sexual realtions with Claire and was very cautious about hiring Claire to work at elan years later.Joe made it known that he no longer had desires for Claire and Sharon trusted him.

Joe was smart in this decision because he new Claire was HIV positive years later and made it clear to Claire before hiring her that their relationship is strictly professional.

But it wasnt long after Claire came back to Elan did she continue having sex in that infamous trailor.Claire's boyfriends came to see her when she worked over night and you can use your imagination as to what went on in that trailor.
Someone posted something about those being "Johns" refering to customers I take it.They were not, Claire had multiple men at her disposal and required alot of sex.Keep in mind Claire has been having sex since the age of 13 and turned tricks on the streets.She was indeed a whore and it showed.

Anyways. Joe found out about what was going on in that trailor and was very disappointed.Many of the staff were using that trailor as a brothel. Linda Roy,Marty Kruglik, Claire Woodman, and even Marc Rosenberg who use to shoot up in there.Don't think any woman in their right mind would have sex with Rosenberg.
So Joe thought it was best to get rid of the trailor and did so back in the late 80's.

Joe made it very clear that no sex will be happening during work time nor on the campus any longer.So the sex stopped and life went on.Though there was an incident of Marty doing something with another male resident in elan one,I beleive the students name was Peter.Marty has issues and Joe knows it and seem to over look it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2003, 09:03:00 PM »
Mr Brinker,
I was curious about something,I read in a post that you wrote that you implied that you had sexual realtions with a student named Michael Lewandowski.How can you sit here and point out all the bad things that these staff members done and inturn be sexually active with a student?Don't you think that would make you a hipocrit?

Offline Mr_Brinker

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2003, 09:18:00 PM »
Anonymous,
I am not a hipocrit and did not engage in any sexual activites on the school's campus with Michael Lewandowski.Michael and I got together after he left elan and dated briefly.Both Michael and I may have sparked up a fire between us when he was a student at Elan but I can assure you nothing ever went further and no laws or rules were broken.

When he came to live with us" me and my wife" he was very well mannered and also rekindled both mine and my wife's sex life.Michael and I had a 3 some with my wife on many occasions and had sex with each other under my wife's knowledge and presence.Some of the best sex I ever had occured when Michael Lewandowski made love to me.

I am grateful for it and respect him alot.My wife and I are curently trying to rekindle our relationship with him so that once again we can all be together.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
The Corpse of Joe Ricci
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2003, 12:08:00 AM »
thats some funny shit there. but you got brinkers speech all wrong,the man was a historian who talked like he was a knight in 16th century europe. and was one of the best teachers of history anyone would luv to learn from him. talk about a bunch of idiots ya'll take the prize. did u forget your meds again? though i do think you are one disturbed person w/ several fukd up personalitys. have fun in your little world.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"