Author Topic: PTS D REAMS  (Read 2012 times)

Offline TRUCKER

• View Profile
PTS D REAMS
« on: March 31, 2004, 08:18:00 PM »
I can't remember having any dreams about the Seed or any one in the Seed. However, I do recall having a couple of group raps with Art and I belive one of the senior female staff about dreams and their symbolisms! Does any one else? Or am I just dreaming.

Trucker
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Somejoker

• View Profile
PTS D REAMS
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 10:22:00 PM »
Not specifically, but I remember being told repeatedly by staff, in rap after rap, that We could never "leave" the seed, that the detachment would be to great, that we would miss the love too much, that we would have nightmares and that the songs would play over and over in our heads and drive us insane.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PTS D REAMS
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 02:47:00 AM »
I don't recall learning anything about dreams through the seed. I do remember a staff member saying that we would never forget that place for the rest of our lives and that it was our "second chance". Some of us would wind up dead, in mental hospitals for the rest of out lives, or addicted to drugs for the rest of our lives if we ever went back to drugs. I was quite young then and really didn't get most of it, but I went back to drugs and believed all the darned crap for a long time until other opportunities came to me and I forgot all about the seed program. There is always other chances I believe. Some of us were even told we would be in prison also. I've never had a seed nightmare while I was asleep. I used to be scared of Art's helicopter when I finally got out of there. Thinking he would find me and scoop me up and kidnap me. I'm also a bit on guard for the thugs with guns from that place if they exist. Cults like "People's Temple" had weapons too. :smokin:

Offline OpenMeetingJerk-CL

• View Profile
Re: PTS D REAMS
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 06:12:10 PM »
You're not crazy Trucker.  I remember Art leading "Dream" raps in Cleveland and in Ft. Lauderdale.  Usually he combined "Dreams" with the subconcious symbolism thing of  "Road", "Body of Water","House", Bearcub", "Key", "Wall".

Offline innerfish

• View Profile
Re: PTS D REAMS
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 01:22:49 PM »
Open Meeting Jerk, we might have been on the front row togather. I remember thoses head games, Art was such a con, but then who was he conning but a bunch of drunks and druggies. I don't dream of the Seed any more I don't even remember the seven steps. One saying though keeps coming back,  "There's a little bit of truth in everything and nothing is completely true" Art would spout that right before he did the dream schpeel or his astrology gig and after boxing.