Author Topic: criminal negligence  (Read 6384 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2002, 12:23:00 AM »
i dont know who you are but this incident did not happen the person was not duct taped, because i was there, i know who you are talking about. don't make shit up about people. get your facts straight
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2002, 12:24:00 AM »
So, the "posted" rules according to "elan general meetings" were NOT to post a slip for a VR or TT on a THING a person COULD NOT CHANGE ie: being fat (although SOME including Oprah darnation Winfrey thinks fat CAN be changed and I have WATCHED the woman prove THAT!!)

You are all over this guy for being "gay" (and I am not saying anyone is queer, what do I know?  Well, Marty apparently..)it has become a total "rip apart someone" who MAY have been with "another guy" fest AND I have counted at least 2 or 3 posts I clocked well accepted as saying "Let that guy go to prison and get raped there."

Nice sentiment...

FYI. Prison violence is not funny.  It's NOT morally coming to anyone and NEVER justified.

Point that I was making-- being gay is contesably "something one cannot change." So, what I want to know was

a) is there a costume  worn by those that were gay when it came to the sack??

Yes, Gay men CAN be raped, but it's not just gay men that ARE!!  So, go whistle "Deliverance" made by the ubiquitious "southern DUDE" James Dickey...)

b) was "homosexuality" (important point, never saw it addressed even at "Elan Survivors") MORE than regular "contract behavior"?  

now, I hear guys "faggot this and faggot that" but from what I hear, it's mostly NOT something that is "explored" and "now comes miller time."  Let's have it people, someone capable, what was the Elan "take" on gays, can we get some real info here??

c) What about transvestitism and transexuality??  Any costumes?

Addendum:  Deded has been very right on in many posts and has helped me to understand some of the absurder machinations of this org called Elan and NO I don't think he is gay and I don't have a "contract" with Deded and we are not going steady :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2002, 12:28:00 AM »
So, the "posted" rules according to "elan general meetings" were NOT to post a slip for a VR or TT on a THING a person COULD NOT CHANGE ie: being fat (although SOME including Oprah darnation Winfrey thinks fat CAN be changed and I have WATCHED the woman prove THAT!!)

You are all over this guy for being "gay" (and I am not saying anyone is queer, what do I know?  Well, Marty apparently..)it has become a total "rip apart someone" who MAY have been with "another guy" fest AND I have counted at least 2 or 3 posts I clocked well accepted as saying "Let that guy go to prison and get raped there."

Nice sentiment...

FYI. Prison violence is not funny.  It's NOT morally coming to anyone and NEVER justified.

Point that I was making-- being gay is contesably "something one cannot change." So, what I want to know was

Yes, Gay men CAN be raped, but it's not just gay men that ARE!!  So, go whistle "Deliverance" made by the ubiquitious "southern DUDE" James Dickey...)

b) was "homosexuality" (important point, never saw it addressed even at "Elan Survivors") MORE than regular "contract behavior"?  

now, I hear guys "faggot this and faggot that" but from what I hear, it's mostly NOT something that is "explored" and "now comes miller time."  Let's have it people, someone capable, what was the Elan "take" on gays, can we get some real info here??

Addendum:  Deded has been very right on in many posts and has helped me to understand some of the absurder machinations of this org called Elan and NO I don't think he is gay and I don't have a "contract" with Deded and we are not going steady :smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2002, 12:29:00 AM »

Nice sentiment...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2004, 07:40:00 PM »
I believe the saying goes, "those who forget their past are doomed to relive it."
It's pretty much the same thing as, "remember where you come from."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
criminal negligence
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2004, 06:29:00 AM »
dont you mean those that that dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat it .?