Author Topic: Ken Zaretsky  (Read 8237 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2003, 06:31:00 PM »
On 2003-10-15 14:41:00, nazi wrote:

"This entire thing of Ken's daughter was a link to her website.There was nothing written bad about her or said about her.All it was is someone posted a link to Darcy's "Ken's Daughter" website, thats it, nothing more.

I see no harm in that whatsoever.Now if someone posted something about Darcy that would be another story, but like I said NOTHING was written or posted about her.

NOTHING!!!!"

Some folks might take that as an implied threat. I know, I know. Who put the site publicly on the net or allowed a little kid to do it in the first place? Dumb as paint! Dumber even! I seriously recomend to anyone that they at least passoword protect any recent photos of their kids if you want them out there.

You might be laughing your ass off. But don't you know how this snitch culture works? All it takes to thoroughly complicate your life is someone just like Ken who can't STAND any threat to his perceived god-dome to call up 1-800-BEA-SNITCH and say "Waaaaa! They're scaring me!"

Leave the kids out of it, that's too close to home. Just my advice. Take it or leave it.

To Ken (and you know I know you're reading), lighten up, eh???? To some people's way of thinking, your ElanAlum site is all about defending and covering some pretty fucked up people and their fucked up crimes against children. Has it not occured to you that if you're going to do that then some of those now grown kids might be just a tad upset about it? You reap what you sow, buddy. Isn't there something about that in Concept?

Again, just advice. Take it or leave it.

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
-- William James

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2003, 06:49:00 PM »
On 2003-10-15 15:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

PS:  I was gonna leave thisone, as it is ridiculous, but " whta the hell?"

"yup yup  whatever looks to me as tho things were taken care of by people who are much more adult then you paul will ever be............

PS:  See Mary sent- ence.. Root word " sense" .. IT is supposed to be an "ence" of sense.

Read your sentence, and translate if you like, cause the Sapnish made more sense to me then that.

yeah and by the way your on my last nerve so what who the hell cares what I think or even more what you think..........

PS:  I can say that I don t care whaty you think. so we agree on that much.

oh no iam losing my mind elan is taking over all my toughts and words please paul come save me help me like your helping others.......

PS: Tell me how I can help you, my child.
 :lol:

Thats right your a busy man saving carpets and poor lost adults. Go suck whatever it is they claimed you loved Idont have time for your shit nor do i want to anymore. I have more experience in my life then you will ever know.

PS:  Mary, don t ya ever just wanna laugh at yourself!

Poor little lost boy go out get some real friends I really gotta feel sorry for you this is your life and my friend that is sad..........

PS:  YOu are fucking riot Mary.. I have the best quality of friends, Mary, though most do consider whta I am doing crazy.  YOu kinda remind me of the type of person, that my friend and I throw some change when we see you talking to yourself on street corners.. You also kinda remind me of the witch in that "Hansel and Gretl" - Tale  >shrug<

yes this is Mary Darkangel Spooky whatever you like to call me dosnt matter cuz you dont matter

Whatever I like to call you?  You re the one who made up these names.. not me...

Dark Angel?   She ain't no Jessica Alba.. that s for sure

"

Paul M St. JOhn
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »