Author Topic: Ken Zaretsky  (Read 8082 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2003, 01:13:00 PM »
yes I agree.Its gone to far.So lets all get back to the program. Thats fair.Lets please leave children out of it.What we do say here does effect us all.Peace out! and smile people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2003, 03:52:00 PM »
On 2002-06-26 17:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Now writing shit like that is how you get ken's attention and how you get him to ruin a perfectly good thing for us here.

You should delete this post before Ken reads it and gets very upset.Sure he could be a real pain in the ass at his site, but hell, it's his fuckin site.

If you dont like him or his site then don't go there, simple fuckin solution.

I happen to think Ken is a nice guy and don't have a problem with his rules."

Yes, and we wouldn t wanna piss Ken off.. Afterall, He was once a counselor.
 :lol:

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2003, 03:53:00 PM »
On 2002-06-26 21:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"TRUST ME KEN WOULDNT EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS SHIT! WOULDNT BE WORTH HIS TIME OR ENERGY! GET A LIFE!"

You happen to be incorrect about that!

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2003, 03:55:00 PM »
On 2002-06-26 23:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Seems someone has a problem with a guy who makes an effort to provide a place where we as former Elan residents can communicate in a socially acceptable manner.

PS: Seems quite a few people do.

What do YOU do to make anything better? tell us how bad it was at Elan? WE KNOW ASSHOLE...

PS: and what do you do?

There were some real idiots to come out of Elan...but they were idiots before they even got there, and think ELan makes them the idiot they are today...god you people are pathetic...learn how to use a computer for something a little more productive than posting trash on a website that is such a pathetic waste of time and energy."

PS: (YAWN)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2003, 03:57:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 16:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"LOOK GET THIS STRIGHT AND MAKE NO MISTAKE THIS IS NOT KEN . YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR FUCKING WITH HIS KID YOUR A DICKLESS WONDER THATS ALL THERE IS TOO IT FUCK WITH MY KID AND I WOULD MAKE SURE YOUR LIFE WAS A LIVING HELL! IS ANYONE IN THIS SITE ADULT ENOUGH TO SEE THIS ? NOW YOU CANT GET THE MAN SO YOU GO AFTER A CHILD! WHAT THE FUCK

"

What's this about?

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2003, 03:59:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 16:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

" YOUR A BOTTOM FEEDER WITH NO ETHICS......... I AM NOT GOING TO CARRY ON ABOUT IT,AS I REALIZE YOUR NOW USING A CHILD FOR YOUR ATTENTION SEEKING BEHAVIOR. ANYONE WITH AN OUNCE OF BRAINS CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOUR DOING. LIKE I SAID MOTHERFUCKER COME ON DOWN TO CHI-TOWN FUCK WITH ONE OF MY KIDS ILL HAVE THE BIGEST BLACK DICK YOU HAVE EVER SEEN SO FAR SHOVED UP YOUR ASS IT WILL BE COMING OUT YOU THROUT!!!!!!!!!!"

Chi-Town, huh?  Okay, so this is Mary AKA
Darkangel?

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2003, 04:03:00 PM »
On 2003-10-15 04:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Learn how to spell lol oh god your a true waste of time and energy.........Jeffery Gottdick?

A regular around here

Posted: 2003-10-14 20:33:00  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kid are we messing with?If you are refering to Ken's daughter, it has been stated that all that is mentioned and provided is a link to her website.Nothing bad is mentioned baout her and as amatter of fact nothing is mentioned about her except you mentioning her.

Put all the children in the corner,general fuckin meeting!!!!

you and your loser friends are going down........."

Alright.. so what happenned.. Someone made fun of Ken's daughter.. Okay.. that probably wasn t the best thing to do...

On the pother had, these things happen..

As far the loser frineds going, well that's probably my friends, and myself..

I say, " BRING IT ON BIG MOUTH! "

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2003, 04:04:00 PM »
On 2003-10-15 04:24:00, artman11111 wrote:

"i am not suprised by this behavior

but i encourage your grotesque posting because as i have stated before,the us attorney's office and fbi were notified some time ago of some of the postings here.. i am just waiting for someone like nazi or whomever to get hooked up and taken away

Jail is a great place for people that cant live amongst humans."

Artman,

You are starting to get on my fucking nerves!

Paul St. John

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2003, 04:10:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 19:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Look this has gone too far.  I can somewhat understand your bashings of Clare, Marc, Marty, and Jeff (I don't agree with them, and definatly question where you get your information) but this is not right.  Ken has done nothing to any of you.  You can rant and rave in this forum, why do you need to do it in his?

Just fpr the record, my posts at his site has been entirely objective, and unattacking.. Eveh he would have to admit that.

He doesn't allow degradation, I don't see that as a sin.  Leave him alone.  If I were Ken I would slap a law suit on your asses so quickly for harassment and defamation of character.  Ken is a nice guy who wants to help out alumni of Elan.  This isn't right."

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2003, 05:33:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 17:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Lea este ya de apuesta Puede Ir al Infierno Usted Vida baja que Usted necesita cerrar el jode arriba usted es

como mi deletreo correcto quizá usted hace perfer un dick mexicano

Cualquier im la Quemadura hecha En el Infierno

el angel oscuro"

Low Life reads already this of bet Can Go to Hell You that You need to close jode above you you are perhaps as my correct spelling you make perfer dick Mexican Any im the Burn done In Hell the dark angel

Dumb ass, you cant even speak an understandable sentence...
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2003, 05:37:00 PM »
Folks, I did not see the offending post. As I understand it, it included a real photo of Ken's daughter in context that freaked some people out pretty good.

I think I probably would have deleted it too, if it was what I think it was. But not so much to protect Ken's interests. Honestly, I think these guys just have a very warped sense of humor and are no credible (credible) threat to any thing except for some people's fragile sensibilities.

I would delete something like that because, while I don't share their warped sense of humor to quite the degree as some folks do, I know how fucked up things can get when you start assaulting the sensibilities of some folks who are, sadly, completely bereft of any sense of humor at all.

Guys, I know you're just having fun. I'm not going to tell you to stop having fun. But please read the terms of use carefully. If Ken or someone else gets all bent out of shape and decides that you're really, seriously threatening his kids, there's not much I can do to protect you.

In other words, please don't tease the paranoids! Sometimes they bite hard!

Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By  any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.
http://www.masscann.org/quotes.htm' target='_new'>Administrative Law Judge, Francis Young,  DOJ/DEA

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2003, 05:41:00 PM »
This entire thing of Ken's daughter was a link to her website.There was nothing written bad about her or said about her.All it was is someone posted a link to Darcy's "Ken's Daughter" website, thats it, nothing more.

I see no harm in that whatsoever.Now if someone posted something about Darcy that would be another story, but like I said NOTHING was written or posted about her.

NOTHING!!!!
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2003, 05:53:00 PM »
The offending post wasn t a post.

It was simply the posting of a link, accompanied by no words.

You can all look elsewhere for your big conspiracy!

Paul St. John

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2003, 06:15:00 PM »
yup yup  whatever looks to me as tho things were taken care of by people who are much more adult then you paul will ever be............

yeah and by the way your on my last nerve so what who the hell cares what I think or even more what you think..........

oh no iam losing my mind elan is taking over all my toughts and words please paul come save me help me like your helping others.......

Thats right your a busy man saving carpets and poor lost adults. Go suck whatever it is they claimed you loved Idont have time for your shit nor do i want to anymore. I have more experience in my life then you will ever know.

Poor little lost boy go out get some real friends I really gotta feel sorry for you this is your life and my friend that is sad..........

yes this is Mary Darkangel Spooky whatever you like to call me dosnt matter cuz you dont matter

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ken Zaretsky
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2003, 06:22:00 PM »
OH DAMN SHOULD OF PROFF READ THAT ONE OH WELL YOU GET MY DRIFT LOWLIFE WASTE OF SKIN (I LIKE THAT ONE ART) IN ENGLISH IAM DONE WITH YOU GO TO HELL AND BURN THERE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY SAID WHAT I HAD TO GOOD BYE...............