Author Topic: People who are against the Teen Help Industry - Real Hatemon  (Read 11144 times)

Offline Word of Wisdom

• View Profile
People who are against the Teen Help Industry - Real Hatemon
« on: March 28, 2004, 10:52:00 PM »
There is no doubt that Teen programs are amazing.  They are very successful, and more and more people are using them.  Why?  Because they are very benefical to parents and teens, and extremely powerful.  With the extremely popularity and amazing growth, the Teen Help Industry is not only going to grow, but it will trample those who want to stand in the way.

Have you ever asked yourself what kind of person writes messages on this partcular forum?  I am sort of a social scientist.  I am wondering just what kind of person spends time in this forum?  I think that we should stop analyzing teen help programs and start analyzing those who are so vehemently hateful and write terrible things about people who are serving children and their families.

We need to turn the tables so to speak.  I think we would all be appaled to find out what kind of person would speak so negatively about good people.  I think when we truly find out and expose the type of people who write the hatred we will all be shocked.  

Well, I am putting this topic on this forum (Teen Help) to determine exactly what kind of person would attack the teen help industry.  I think everyone should know what kind of a person belittles those who work with troubled teens.

I think that everyone should know what kind of people are posting nasty messages on this forum.  This particular forum is reserved for those who hate the teen help industry.  Although this is a very biased group, they are very wierd nontheless.  

Just watch... in days this forum will be filled with outrageous evil... This message will be posted on Sunday evening on the 28th of March.  This time next week every nut case in the country will have put forth their two cents.

Also, after this little experiment I am thinking about contacting every Christian I know to let them know about this forum.  Perhaps us Christians can take over this forum and talk about nothing but Jesus.  Perhaps we can have prayer groups, and bible teachings.  That way, all the wierdo's will disappear and head off to another forum that harbor hatemongers.  One thing is for sure... people who like evil do not like the Word of God.  It makes them vicious and nasty.

Just watch and behold...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 10:55:00 PM »
and I'll show you just what kind of hatemonger I am, you xtian idiot.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »
I find it interesting that this person calls himself/herself a social scientist.

I've known a lot of social scientists.  I've seen the writings of a lot of them.  

The initiator of this thread does not write like a social scientist.

The initiator of this thread writes like a teenager or a soccer mom with either no college or a liberal-arts type degree.

He/she also has a very strange worldview if he/she expects the people who read and post here to run away from whatever kinds of people fit his/her probably very eccentric definition of Christian.

He/she also obviously expects to be hated.

Strange.  Very, very strange.

The problem with the "Teen Help" industry is that it *isn't* actually helpful.  Any parent is familiar with the "help" of a five year old which, while well-intentioned, makes actually getting anything accomplished without have to clean up from three different kinds of disaster along the way *much* harder.    :lol:

The sad difference is that five year olds are cute.  The "Teen Help" industry isn't.

Another bizarre thing about the person who started this thread---he/she has a seeming inability to tell the difference between hate and disapproval.

I *do* hate particular individuals who defraud parents and abuse and neglect children.

But I don't hate the "Teen Help" industry.

I disapprove of many of the methods employed in it, and I think it needs oversight and regulation.

And about that weird persecution complex you've got----why would I care if you're Christian?  *I'm* not, but most of my friends are.  Most people are.  Several of my relatives are even clergy in various denominations.

Guess what?  They don't approve of child abuse, child neglect, or fraud either.

You are strange.  I don't hate you, but I definitely think you are *very* strange.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 11:43:00 PM »
This forum is no more disfunctional than any other forum i've been to.  There are many different types of people here, each with ttheir own agenda, as you are.  most of us have had bad experiences with the teen help industry and choose to voice our pain, fears, and anger here where there are others like us.  

Your support of the industry is welcome here.  You may haave some anger to vent here as welll  i agree you don't sound like much of a social scienist, maybe a program director.

Offline Word of Wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2004, 11:49:00 PM »
I told you... that is two hate mongers in just a few minutes after I posted my little experiment.  I knew that I was right, but it is still shocking to see it become a reality.  Keep it up!  This time next week we shall see just what kind of people hate those who work with teens. Even though they read that this thread is an experiment they cant help themselves, as they just have to write their hate (even though they might classify/define it to be disapproval).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2004, 12:02:00 AM »
Words of Wisdom is no social scientist.  Malignant narcissist is more like it. Ick!!!

:cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2004, 12:13:00 AM »
Man, who wouldn't despise people like this (the malignant narcissist)?   Unfortunately, the teen hurt industry attracts these defective human beings like flies on shit.

GOT RAID?

:roll:

Offline Word of Wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2004, 12:19:00 AM »
I am having a hoot!  It is so nice to be right.  But is that all you teen help haters can do?  Show us the real colors of those who hate teen helpers.  Go ahead, let all hang out.  Show the world what kind of people you are so that we can put your opinion in prospective (in the trash where it belongs).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2004, 01:13:00 AM »
Dear Words of Wisdom,

The legion of faithful teen helpers have blood on their hands.  The blood of innocent children killed in the name of God and now, a 31 year old group counselor named Anson Arnett.  

How dare you come to this forum to spread your gospel of ignorance and denial.  The teen help industry is a monstrous fraud.  

God help the children at the mercy of people who profit from neglect, abuse, exploitation and victimization.  Robbing children of their innocence and their trust in adults is as evil
as ethnic cleansing.  May your sins damn each and every one of you to eternal Hell.

:flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2004, 10:31:00 AM »
This forum has all sorts of people.
There are those who do  hate the business of teen programs; all teen programs. They have good reason to think as they do and generally can't see any real difference between good/bad. I think this is partly due to their experience in them; and partly due to the fact that the bare bones description of most all of them sound just the same.
There are some who hate those that have been proven abusive and neglectful; but still feel that  intervention is sometimes in the kid's best interest; and that there are good programs as well as bad.
Then you have the Big Dog program people who defend their beloved program and call all those who think it needs to be put down, liars.
There are plenty of people who are going to go rabid on any attempt to flood this forum with Christian thought. This is not a Christian forum, and was never ment to be. Christian thought has its place; but it is not here; not in large portion, anyway.  
This link is indeed designed to bring out a lot of hostility to Christianity; but is that really what you want to do?
Matt7:6

Offline Word of Wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2004, 11:24:00 AM »
Dear Anonymous,

No.  I dont want to bring out hostility towards Christians.  I have no control over that.  The Bible talks a great deal about the hate of Christians by those people who have not love for the truth.  Haters of Christians will be there no matter what the Christians do.  As we have seen in Mel Gibson's movie The Passion, Jesus was crucified because he did good.  So, even in our doing good the people of the world will condemn and persecute us.

However, this little thread is not about Christian's or Christianity.  It is about bringing the evil into the light.  This thread is meant to put the nasty remarks into prospective.  For example, it is the criminal who hates the police.  Good law abiding citizens respect and appreciate the police.  So, my intent on bringing forth the truth about those who hate the teen help industry is to expose who they are, and what kind of peolple they are.  It gives a better prospective on  the background and the intent of the haters.

I know that these programs have helped many people, myself included.  But that is not the point.  I dont have any intentions of changing anyone's mind.  I just want the visitors to this forum to dismiss the notions and opinions of the mean and nasty people.  Parents do need valid information about the schools out there, and the haters are distracting people from finding good info.  Actually, the haters are helping the poor programs.

And, the nasty people are proving me right.  Just watch.  In the next day or two we will find many hateful remarks about me and the teen programs.  Why?  Because people have an agenda.  They have no interest in the truth.  They only want to hurt people (hurting people hurt people).  Their intent is to strike back and torment others.

If the truth be told there are many teen programs I would fight against.  I know that they are doing a disservice to children and families.  However, you dont throw out the baby with the bathwater.  Reform is needed.  The hate mongers only end up confusing people, and hurt their own cause.  But they are so filled with hate they cant see through their own pain and inadequecies.  

As long as there are those who hate we wont find solutions, only ignorance towards those solutions.  I think it is time to turn on the lights so that the coach roaches will return to the darkness and hide out so that we can get on to a more unified approach.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2004, 11:36:00 AM »
On 2004-03-28 19:52:00, Word of Wisdom wrote:

There is no doubt that Teen programs are amazing. They are very successful, and more and more people are using them.

Correction. There is apparently no doubt about it in your mind. There is plenty of doubt among the now grown recipients of The Program.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2004, 11:38:00 AM »
On 2004-03-29 08:24:00, Word of Wisdom wrote:

For example, it is the criminal who hates the police. Good law abiding citizens respect and appreciate the police.

Boy, you really must live a cloistered existance, huh? Good law abiding citizens hate a corrupt cop just as much as anyone.

I have found that the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it

--Harry S. Truman

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2004, 11:43:00 AM »
Let's get this imbecile's head on the chopping block beneath the clean, cold steel of my AXE and see how many Words of Wisdom he can spit out for us then!

Offline Word of Wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2004, 11:53:00 AM »
Thank you for proving my point.  You have done an excellent job in helping parents to decide to send their son or daughter to a program.  No parent wants their child to turn out like you.  You are the poster boy for the teen help industry.  My goal is that everytime you write some vile and disgusting statement that ten parents will decide to send their child to a great Teen Help Industry school.  Keep up the good work!  Your my best supporter.  Your my poster boy!