Author Topic: CEDU DEATHS, RAPE, ABUISE, AND CORRUPTION  (Read 10066 times)

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
CEDU DEATHS, RAPE, ABUISE, AND CORRUPTION
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2004, 02:58:00 PM »
when i was at BCA, i got a hold on the staff guideline binder, (i got in BIG trouble for finding that in the bridge and reading it, but i was interested in how the staff came up with they're D.L. on who to do they're job) it has information about how they have to do they're job... i read in one section that staff use other peopl who are on full times to see if they can get "out of agreement" information about other people.  so if you ever wondered why it was that you randomly got put on programs/ full times, that would be why.   :flame:  

An Animated Cartoon Theology:
1. People are animals.
2. The body is mortal and subject to incredible pain.
3. Life is antagonistic to the living.
4. The flesh can be sawed, crushed, frozen, stretched, burned, bombed, and plucked for music.
5. The dumb are abused by the smart and the smart destroyed by their own cunning.
6. The small are tortured by the large and the large destroyed by their own momentum.
7. We are able to walk on air, but only as long as our illusion supports us.
-- E. L. Doctorow "The Book of Daniel"

[ This Message was edited by: **PIXIE DUST** on 2004-08-17 11:59 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2004, 03:40:00 PM »
On 2004-08-17 11:08:00, **PIXIE DUST** wrote:

"you guys... how do you get this quote thing to stop coming up on the bottom of whatever i write??

We are a one party country. Half of them call themselves Democrats and the other half call themselves Republicans. All the good ideas come from the Libertarians.
--Hugh Downs

"

Click the "Prefereces" link in the menu to the left and uncheck the box for "Show random Quote"

... and the group leader was a clown.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=742&forum=8#38785' target='_new'>GregFL

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2004, 07:44:00 PM »
when were you there? was it before they started cascade in 85? you were completely in touch  others who were there were told the same thing and they did not care. they stayed because they believed everything the staff said and they did not want to leave their "friends". it was common for ceduites to wish the worst on those who left the indoctrination and group think was right on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2004, 07:51:00 PM »
the cedu cascade thing was a racket to pump money to those assholes and they announced this to staff and kids. they believed that the ends justified the means and that they were entitled to all the money they wanted because they were higher than you and if you had they had  to have it too. most of the staff have jealousy problems because they did not make big bucks and resented anyone with more than them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2004, 07:57:00 PM »
how did you close the school i have heard about it from alumni of cedu. melzer and allgood care only about themselves and each other and the excuse they give is that friends should lie and cover up for each other. those two have been in crime together and used the school as a front.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2004, 01:36:00 AM »
i you were asking me, i was there in 2000-2003

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2004, 01:38:00 AM »
sorry, that was me, i forgot to login... i was there 2000-2003

To err is human; to forgive is simply not our policy.

-- MIT Assasination Club slogan

Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2004, 03:35:00 AM »
yo i didnt graduate, tell me about the SUMMIT and shit [email protected] send with subject : to joshy boy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2005, 07:58:00 AM »
I started Rma in nov of 93, transferred to HillTop in may of 95 and graduated CEDU in june of 96.  I was there for the firing of many staff for many different reasons, and was at RMA for the suicide of a student.  As to the rest of the Gossip that is being said.... Why are you searching for dirt that wasn't your own?  I read this site, and it amazes me at how many of you prey on other people's misery.

Yes, there are many unfortunate things that happen in life.  Yes, there are some really messed up people in this world.  Yes, some of them worked as staff.  But that isn't any different then the real world.... there are some that work in the public schools, in your place of work, who knows... maybe even in your house.  It is what it is.

For myself, and my experience (which is my only aspect I should be speaking on, since that is the only experience that really is any of my business) is the experience that I created for myself.  I wasn't well liked at RMA, because I was young, and did not always know how to handle people trying to be in my face, and had many issues, that I had never worked on... which were but not limited to everything from over exagerrating, to my temper, to my mother dying when I was a child in a tragic car accident on top of me.  

None of this really matters now, because there is nothing that I can do to recreate that experience, and do over, even if I wanted to.  The only thing that can be done now, is to create a new experience, and work towards having something more, then I did 10 years ago.  It does amaze me some days that 10 years has gone by, and people are still complaining about the things they were complaining about then...

put yourself on a booth, do some writing asignments... hell, if you need direction, i am sure i have my 24 notebooks somewhere and can help... ok, that was a joke.... don't take it literal... but seriously... move on, be happy, and life your life.... you should be reconnecting with people that mean things to you, instead of bringing up the bad things that happenned, and bringing out the worst in people.  

Life is about creation... Why don't we work on creating something different, and bringing happiness to each other.

Joe Keuter (pg56)