Author Topic: Frank S. Kids of BC 85-90  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Frank S. Kids of BC 85-90
« on: August 13, 2002, 12:15:00 AM »
I was in kids from sept 14,85 thru july 90.I went in at 13 and escaped for the last time when i was 18.I grew up in that wharehouse on commerce way.I'm 30 now.It's been a crazy past 12 years.I think alot about my time there often unintentionaly.I wonder how many of you are as i know what i've been through.12 yrs later and the night mares continue on a weekly basis.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2002, 12:47:00 AM »
Frank,

I don't like giving my full name online at this site that much but this is Kevin Fitzpatrick chrise murphy, In kids I was Kevin Murphy, a young 14 year old boy, I remember you very well, you were my staff treatment planner when Tom B#$a Came and had you set back from staff and I remember when you coped out, I always liked you as a person in kids because you knew what it was like to be the young one so you always had me under your wing ina weird kind of way, I never forgot you for that when so many mocked me cause I was young and small, Well I am now 27 and not to have an ego but in much better shape than half of those who left kids because it is part of my profession to be fit and in shape, but as for as the nightmares are concerned, yes i have them just as well, and even though I have been out for so long another nightmare began when I left, My high school was afraid of me and were always making me meet a shrink cause they thought I would go crazy and hurt A LOT OF PEOPLE, I never did such a thing. But at the end of the day I don't know what was worse being in kids or dealing with life after kids, I almost died when I was 18 on dec 13 1992, I tried to end my life and if not for my friend by chance coming to my house at 10 am I would have died cause I took so many pills the doctor couldn't figure out why I have lived, But I did live and had to move on, I have been so blessed by many people who pushed me to gon in life cause they felt I had something to offer life so let me say I always liked you Frank because beyond the brainwashing in Kids you were a nice guy and you had a good heart cause you always told me I was 13 whe I came here and one day you will be a man, after you said that in an intake room they took you away and set you back, I never forgot that day and will never forget you, life is so tough sometimes I know it is. But in the names of those we once loved in our group who are dead we, myself must move on beacue there is a life for us and we can be a voice to those who don't understand, Yes we were all victims, despite our mistakes that led us to kids, but we can be a voice, because we are the voice, we are still alive and therfore we will rise, so know that you are loved cause you are ,I believe in God very much and i know he has  plan for all of  us, sometimes i just need to except that, But you take car of yourself frank, you are not the fuckup they made you out to be, you lost the boy in you yes, but don't let them break the man, God loves us all and we all love you as eachother, we can't admit it cause it so painful but we all do, I live my life of who I am therefore I am he I am kevin,   God bless, the story has a long way till it's end
              Kevin Fitzpatrick Chrise Murphy

Offline lgood1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2002, 07:47:00 AM »
This is Larry G. I'd think you remember me, and thought you were a good guy. Sorry if I was one of the people who created bad memories for you at kids. We all kind of took turns verbally and physically abusing each other. If you are interested there is a support group for people like ourselves who were in high demand groups or relationships. Free of charge. It meets once a month, and recommend it to help relieve some of the memories. It may help, even if you want to just listen and not talk the first time. It's not like Kids at all. NO CONFRONTATION. BY the way I bumped into your brother at a rest stop on the Garden State Parkway. He's got a nice family. Anyway E mail me at [email protected] if your interested.
Larry

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2002, 01:53:00 PM »
Hey its good to hear from you.You and I were there for many years together. Katie Reid is the name.We all relate to you Frank.Your age is a factor, not to take anything from anyone else.But going to theropy I learned being so young myself in there {14-19}did do some more damage ! It`s important to know your not alone. I think thats why I tune into this site so much.I know I can move on with life but you all validate the things that normal people can`t relate to.You understand me, with no explaination.I need that.
  That support group Larry was talking about is a good idea.I know what he`s talking about and there good there.
  Anyway you take care and remember your not alone !
 Katie Reid

Offline Cheechofthewoods

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2002, 11:05:00 PM »
Katie!Wow hi its so good to hear from you.Thanks for your [email protected]

Frank Silvestri

Offline Cheechofthewoods

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2002, 11:11:00 PM »
Thanks for your response.Of course I remember [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2004, 12:13:00 AM »
thanks kevin. i remeber talking to you that day like it was yesterday. i'm glad to hear you got the chance to be your own man. email me if u want [email protected]   Frank S. kobc 85-90

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2004, 08:06:00 AM »
Hey Frank, What`s happening ?? We have not talked in a while. How`s things going for you? E-mail me.
 [email protected]

Katie Reid

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »
YOU HAVE MAIL! CP