Author Topic: Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni  (Read 12615 times)

Offline Antibody?

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« on: March 22, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »
Paris Hilton Attended Cedu
Posted: 2004-03-22 10:51:00  
-------------------------------------------------

Now. You must admit, That is Funny -- Killer Funny.
-------------------------------
 Yep, SHE'S ALUMNI

HOW ABOUT THAT FOR AN EXAMPLE OF INTELLECTUAL AND EMOTIONAL GROWTH

HA HA
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 01:18:00 AM »
How can you call her an Alumni?  Didn't she stay all of two weeks??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »
If that is the Case, then antibody would be right in assuming that CEDU staff and parents are dumb (dumber than hilton) or maybe she is less shallow and stupid than the media made her appear. Tell me, how did she get out? Usually they do a better job of branwashing the parents and the child.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 12:37:00 AM »
Only the frightened and weak parents succumb to the brainwashing of CEDU.  Most parents have their own agendas.  I worked for many years with the parents, forgive me, and I know that for most parents, they keep their kids in the program because they don't want them at home.  Then there is the Hilton-type parent who just wants to scare the shit out of their out-of-control child.  So, they send their kid to CEDU for a little wake-up call.  

There is nothing wrong with a little wake-up call, though CEDU will tell the parent that they have just signed their child's death warrent. HA. Paris may not be their idea of the perfect daugher, but she is making her way.  I wish I could say the same for many of the students I know who spent 2-3 years in the program.  There is no one answer for every child.  I was instructed to say the same thing to every parent.  "If you take your child out of the program early, it's like taking a heart patient off the operating table before you close them up." The only thing that matter was that the kid was left in the program.  I was good, forgive me.  

There is no one answer for everyone.  For Paris, she may have had the wake-up call she needed.  Had she been forced to graduate CEDU, her ass might have ended up in a psych hospital instead of the internet and national TV.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2004, 01:14:00 AM »
SO TRUE,
That is exactly why I had to quit working there -Because I wouldn't unethically minipulate the parents and lie to them. I remember sitting in conference calls with the team, and whenever I told the truth I was given the death stare by LaTeresa or one of the team leader tyrants.

We were told we had to "buy in" or be elimitated? It was on our employee review that "does the staff member buy in and eliminate those who don't?" I refused to answer it and told them it was wrong to ask such a thing or evaluate performance on such a basis. The beginning of the end for me started there. You got high marks for making someone else a target or scapegoat. Back-stabbing was encouraged.

I agree. Paris is better off for leaving. Better to be scared than lose your heart and soul.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2004, 08:58:00 PM »
LaTresa is a thug.  She got her kicks beating people up.  I blame her for the riot at NWA.  She incited the kids at NWA against the staff because she was angry.  She did this before right before she was moved from NWA to BCA.  I experienced this personally

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2004, 04:30:00 AM »
And why do they keep her as a program director. It seems that the qualification that they have for staff is thatthey be so screwed up and so unethical that they have a lot to lose in not doing the bidding of the program - because no one else would give them a job or keep them in one for long. And with little or no education, a bent toward black-and-white thinking, fundamentalisn and/or a personality disorder they will do anything.

Thats how it looked to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2004, 03:30:00 PM »
you got that right.  most the counseling staff i worked with were emotional wrecks and couldn't ge a job anywhere else.  CEDU was where they hoped o get a handle on their own mental problems; however, working at CEDU only makes them worse.
I heard tthat Latresa was demoteed to assiistaant director and Paul Johnson is now the director.  Anybody knoow about tthis?

my keyboard has emotional prroblems too, sorry.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2004, 04:32:00 PM »
That is the case - but La still controls all the mormons and social robots. I don't know anything about the new director. He's probably as bad or worse than the last one to take her place Larry S. That guy was a basket case former WWASP who bragged about how many women he had affairs with, how zapped out on ETOH and druggs he had been and and insisted proudly "I don't care about ethics." "don't ever trust a kid." How about, DONT EVER TRUST YOU - YOU MORON!!!!!! What a CAD. What a loser.

Offline RedHottAva

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2004, 08:20:00 PM »
farrah fawcett and ryan o'neal*s son redmond o*neal was in my peer group...who cares you gotta feel sorry for these kids they got fucked over like the rest of us
oxo--ava

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2004, 01:28:00 PM »
I do. Some of my family were either wealthy or famous or both (going back a generation or two). Doesn't make things any easier or better, except when it comes to the creature comforts. And that's just not enough.

In any civilized society, it is every citizen's responsibility to obey just laws.  But at the same time, it is every citizen's responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
--Martin Luther King

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2004, 10:40:00 PM »
Let's not name kids, here, okay? It's unethical. [ This Message was edited by: Jack1963 on 2004-09-26 12:16 ][ This Message was edited by: Jack1963 on 2004-09-26 12:17 ]
ack

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2004, 07:30:00 AM »
she went to cascade too!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2004, 09:16:00 PM »
the selfish narcissitic me first self absorbed brats of michael landon  mark rydell  robert deniro  farrah fawcett     completely  ass kissed so allgood could have his millions  and leave the brown schools holding the bag by starting a fire so that he could run off to whitmore, ca  with the insurance money.
these brats will tell you today how much they were helped and how they have friends because of cedu but they are a window dressing for all the suicides and molestation and vicious hazing and mindfucking done to those they could take advantage of because they knew the parents did not care.  blame the victim  michael allgood   use  the  loyalty manipulation to not justify firing the abusers.  got an answer for everything  just like the mafia  use the loyalty crap to justify anything and fuck over anybody whose ass did not have hollywood written all over it. fuck the kids for profit  as long as the wasserman family can have there fucking lifestyle  put yourself first and tell all that your family comes first.  Believe your own lies  and copy hitler in that if you tell a lie enough times people will think its the truth.  REMEMBER ONE THING WHEN YOU ARE LISTENING TO  ALLGOOD  EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS A LIE DESIGNED TO CON YOU INTO THINKING HE IS HONEST AND KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT LIFE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2004, 04:28:00 PM »
Barbara Walter's daughter Jackie Danforth runs a Cedu clone in Maine  and was brainwashed at one of the Cedu gulags.  that walter's is one narcissistic bitch making millions a year and could not be bothered to talk to her kid so in the 80's she paid to have her kidnapped which is what Allgood would tell the parents to do when he could not con them into driving the kid there. allgood was last being investigated by shasta county for child molestation and brainwashing kids to get them to stay at his cult aka cascade school in whitmore , ca.  heard there was a walk out over abuse. who can stand being mindfucked to death by a wanna be jim jones who believes his own lies and makes up reasons with no regard for others only protecting those who keep the scam going but hey the little girls understand