Author Topic: Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni  (Read 12787 times)

Offline Tinkerbell

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2004, 12:20:00 AM »
HA! Paris hilton went to Cedu man if it wasn't for nicole richie she would have no personality all she used to have was her looks haha but if u see this months issue of in style u see that she is ugly they show her totally natural no makeup damn. If i was famous and looked pretty with make up and ugly without it i would tatoo make up on my face shit! lol sorry i had to let that out!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2004, 12:38:00 AM »
John Barrymore was in my peer group and yes rich parents do use the school as a wake up call, his dad just wanted to scare him, shhit i knew the man was a bigger stoner than me the first time i met him and i smoke a lot of pot... funny thing is he programed missles, anway yes it is all a bunch of bull shit. FUCK BCA FUCK RMA FUCK NWA

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2004, 08:09:00 AM »
You forgot to say.....FUCK CEDU!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »
the selfish narcissitic me first self absorbed brats of michael landon mark rydell robert deniro farrah fawcett completely ass kissed so allgood could have his millions and leave the brown schools holding the bag by starting a fire so that he could run off to whitmore, ca with the insurance money.
these brats will tell you today how much they were helped and how they have friends because of cedu but they are a window dressing for all the suicides and molestation and vicious hazing and mindfucking done to those they could take advantage of because they knew the parents did not care. blame the victim michael allgood use the loyalty manipulation to not justify firing the abusers. got an answer for everything just like the mafia use the loyalty crap to justify anything and fuck over anybody whose ass did not have hollywood written all over it. fuck the kids for profit as long as the wasserman family can have there fucking lifestyle put yourself first and tell all that your family comes first. Believe your own lies and copy hitler in that if you tell a lie enough times people will think its the truth. REMEMBER ONE THING WHEN YOU ARE LISTENING TO ALLGOOD EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS A LIE DESIGNED TO CON YOU INTO THINKING HE IS HONEST AND KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT LIFE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »
On 2004-10-07 21:20:00, Tinkerbell wrote:

"HA! Paris hilton went to Cedu man if it wasn't for nicole richie she would have no personality all she used to have was her looks haha but if u see this months issue of in style u see that she is ugly they show her totally natural no makeup damn. If i was famous and looked pretty with make up and ugly without it i would tatoo make up on my face shit! lol sorry i had to let that out!"

just because she has flaws doesn't make her any less gorgeous...  i mean, if paris is inherently ugly to you, i wonder what werds you would use to describe the rest of us non-modelesque women.
i saw her at cedu with no makeup, looking all unkempt.  i used to like to hate on her myself.  shit, i used to hate on many celebrities who, for whatever reason, didn't look as perfect as they typically did.  for a long time, it gave me some sick depreciating sense of satisfaction; i then came to realize that this girl is gorgeous (whether or not she fits my style); i mean, look at that jawline... cheeks too.  she has awesome bone structure and lovely eyes.
people tend to forget that she's human too.. she has feelings just as we do, and it must be hard to have people expecting you to be gorgeous all the time...and hating on you when you're not looking your best. but i guess it comes with the territory; haters will always hate on the objects of their envy, and closed minded people will always judge harshly in ways that seem irrational to many others.

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-10-13 13:00 ]
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2004, 06:12:00 PM »
i have my own opnion my comment was more towards people that used to think or still think she is so hot cuz i did. I used to think she was this beautiful person that was like not human beautiful. But she is just like the rest of us although u might think she is all modelish beautiful but she isn't. So i personally don't think i am hating its just a reality check look at the issue it's In Style magazine she exposed herself as a person or w/e and she is not that extraordinary. I still think she has a great body but i don't know like i think if she could do it so can any one else. And the nicole richie comment is really true she has no personality Nicole Richie is the shit!

Offline Tinkerbell

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2004, 06:14:00 PM »
Posted: 2004-10-13 15:12:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 i have my own opnion my comment was more towards people that used to think or still think she is so hot cuz i did. I used to think she was this beautiful person that was like not human beautiful. But she is just like the rest of us although u might think she is all modelish beautiful but she isn't. So i personally don't think i am hating its just a reality check look at the issue it's In Style magazine she exposed herself as a person or w/e and she is not that extraordinary. I still think she has a great body but i don't know like i think if she could do it so can any one else. And the nicole richie comment is really true she has no personality Nicole Richie is the shit!

that was me sorry i 4got to sign in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2004, 03:59:00 PM »
Someone e mail paris's publicist  and let paris post

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »
She diddn't go to CEDU She went to Cascade School which is a spawn of CEDU

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »
Cascade is run by cedu beginers that allgood sociopath, heard they lie to rich parents cause they smell money and resent the fuck out of anyone who is not white trash like them and when the insecure kid gets there they abuse the shit out of them and take out all their resentment over not having had a rich family and boy are these fucks jealous  its no wonder these paris hilton types have to run away if they do not turn them into brainwashed sheep who worship and do everything the way they demand and coerce it be done there lives are made a living hell unless of course they can hit the parents up for money like Mark Rydell , Michael Landon, Robert Deniro, Ryan O Neal , Barbara Walters, Roseanne Arnold.  Once they can extort money from the narcissistic too self absorbed to raise a kid hollywood tyrants then the kid is put on a pedastal and protected from abuse. Once the kid is brainwashed enough she does not want to leave because her friends are there and even though her friends are just like the assholes who rejected her in beverly  hey they are her friends and she is too self absorbed to live long without this cliqueish jealous selfish neurotic blame others for your inadequacys west coast trash

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
ummm, actually, you're wrong anon...
i was at cedu with paris... i don't think my eyes were being lied to.
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2004, 05:27:00 PM »
did go paris go to both? she was limod out of cedu someone said she was at cascade if so when and who else saw here there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2004, 08:39:00 PM »
She must of went to both school because I know for a fact that Paris was at CASCADE in 1997 (i'm pretty sure this is the year)or maybe 1998?... Well these are the two years that I was there.  She was only there for a little while and I think I ate lunch with her on her move in day?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »
how long was paris at cascade and how did she escape from there.  was she there after cedu?  heard there is a relation between cedu and cascade  that allgood guy used to brainwash and con at cedu but could not extort enough because place could not pay him what he wanted

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paris Hilton CEDU Alumni
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2004, 04:13:00 AM »
I wen tot Ascent with Paris in 96 or 97 cant remember all I remember is she was fucking chubby then, lmao