Author Topic: Timmy , Val, Chris and Todd  (Read 14213 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Timmy , Val, Chris and Todd
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2004, 03:16:00 PM »
On 2004-03-26 10:23:00, Maude wrote:

psychos spouting about death, and suicide like it?s okay to wish death on people?

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
--Clarence Darrow

It is ok to wish it. Just not to act on it. That's all.

The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure.
-- Albert Einstein

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2004, 03:19:00 PM »
Look to me! Who is this under my knife!  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2004, 03:30:00 PM »
Jennifer, when I went on staff I had a motive in mind.  That was to make changes.  The main thing I wanted to do was get the young kids withdrawn that did not need to be there.  I had a meeting with Ann Petito about Greg Peay, 13 years old and not an addict.  When I told her that there was no need to keep people like him in the program, she responded with "We are treating him at the early stages of his disease, and he needs to be here."
I was the only staffer that actually took clients out of group for their WEEKLY 1 on 1's.  I was the lone ranger tring to change the place, but out numbered by abusive ass nazi's like you.  I rarely hung out with any of you guys.  I became sibling staff because it was a layed back non-yelling job.  You guys ganged up on me and got me fired for being a "weak" staffer.

For you guys who say "I would have never gone on staff,"  check out the movie "Run Away Jury"
Sometimes going in under-cover can help our causes.  Just think if everyone of you guys did it.

Offline taureana

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »
On 2004-03-26 10:26:00, The Butcher wrote:

"Anybody want to fill me in about this Steve Brooks guy? There was a question raised about whether he was a good staff member or a bad staff member. I'd like to know more... :grin: "

I have heard so many countless people talk about how horrible Steve was.

But I always liked him.  Yes, he could be a REAL total jerk sometimes.  I had seen him spiteful and cocky and arrogant.

But I was a kid who seemed to be easily lost in the crowd and forgotten.  I was 17 more than 100 miles away from home so I had no hosthome of my own and no car.  Being that I was a girl, my resources for using parents to drive me to job interviews was extremely limited.  It was too late in the year to go to school when I finally made 3rd phase and I couldn't get a job to save my life.

Steve stood me up in 3rd & 4th phase rap to ask me why I hadn't put in for 4th phase.  When I explained about not having worked or gone to school and my situation, he sat me back down and moved on to someone else.  I felt almost jaded.  He didn't let anyone reach out to me or nothing.  That very week, he pulled me out of group and sent me to work in a warehouse for a day with two guys and told me that I now had no excuse to not put in for 4th phase.

The next week I was approved for 4th phase, after only working 1 day.

I didn't see Steve for awhile after that, and I ended up on a 4th phase phase-review because I was turning 18 the next month and everyone was afraid I was gonna walk.  Steve saw me sitting in group and handed me a Big Book with some research to do and assignments.  My phase review lasted only 1 week.  I feel very strongly that he had something to do with my approval to get off of the phase review.

I don't think he was as such a bad guy as everyone makes him out to be.  But that's my personal opinion based on how he treated me.[ This Message was edited by: taureana on 2004-03-26 13:18 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2004, 04:51:00 PM »
Stephen has more personality, charisma, humor and talent that any of you low-lifes that are just jealous 'cause all the girls wanted him and not you!  

Stephen ----> ::kiss:: <---- Us girls

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2004, 05:07:00 PM »
well, today he's in jail ####### men.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2004, 05:45:00 PM »
And Jennifer, you never left Valorie a message.  I understand taking care of family, but it would have taken 15 seconds to call us. And yes we are totally different.  You saw Jason P.'s flier and judgementally stated that you would not go to that party because of the people, "not your cup of tea."  As far as you not buying my files to research, I don't really care.  I would have given them to you if it came down to it.  But your right, we have different veiwpoints.  I've hoped for someone to write a story that would be interesting for non-straight people to read.  Honestly, most of this stuff is boring to the average person.  It's going to take a very interesting story for anyone to read past the first page.  And from the ideas you told me on the phone BORING.   Plus the story coming from you with the role you played doesn't set well with a lot of people.  As far as my facts, I have witnesses.  Explain how you got back on Sr. Staff after tring to kill yourself again.  I am right and you know it and your dad is too ashamed to admit it. Or maybe you don't know, your kinda blind like that.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2004, 05:50:00 PM »
On 2004-03-26 09:16:00, Carmel wrote:

Shooting a staff member in the face wont give me my life back, wont help with my anxiety attacks or my paranoia, it wont add a year onto my life at the end in repayment for the one that was taken from me by the Program.

True, but I find public condemnation of them and their actions to be very validating. I don't care if it comes from the media, some stranger on a bus, some governmental authority or my fellow droogies. It just feels so good and assures me just a little more each time that my grandkids will be safe. Who knows? By the time my grandkids have kids, maybe they'll be able to trust a cop?

Hope springs eternal.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.  
-- Hunter S. Thompson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2004, 06:34:00 PM »
On 2004-03-26 14:45:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"And Jennifer, you never left Valorie a message.  I understand taking care of family, but it would have taken 15 seconds to call us. And yes we are totally different.  You saw Jason P.'s flier and judgementally stated that you would not go to that party because of the people, "not your cup of tea."  As far as you not buying my files to research, I don't really care.  [LIE]I would have given them to you if it came down to it.[/LIE]  But your right, we have different veiwpoints.  I've hoped for someone to write a story that would be interesting for non-straight people to read.  Honestly, most of this stuff is boring to the average person.  It's going to take a very interesting story for anyone to read past the first page.  And from the ideas you told me on the phone BORING.   Plus the story coming from you with the role you played doesn't set well with a lot of people.  As far as my facts, I have witnesses.  Explain how you got back on Sr. Staff after tring to kill yourself again.  I am right and you know it and your dad is too ashamed to admit it. Or maybe you don't know, your kinda blind like that."
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but on the same token and during this same time period I had an uncle die, 2 friends die from heart attacks, a friend shot and murdered by his girlfriend and then she shot and killed herself and I am loosing track of my friends sent to prison this last month. Plus my life is daily chaos, partly because people like you don't do what they say they are going to do and then come up a shit excuss 2 months later. You could have called instead of leaving us hanging all weekend.

Here's a quote from my Attorney Ian Cantacusine,
"Avoid any dealings with this Jennifer Loar. As an abuser claiming to be a victom her motives for writing a book will be perceived as pure greed."

So you don't want to mess with copyrights?? I think your tring to cut corners in order to save a buck or 2, just like a greedy corperation that refuses to buy safty gear for their employees. Your story is going to be inaccurate. What, are you gonna go by memory and rip off Wes' web site. Thats what it sounds like to me. And what about the truth? You and Steve Brooks were on the top of the abusive staff list. And now you two are buddies again. When you visit him in jail do you 2 claim to be victoms with a free ticket for your actions because you were treated wrong? You claimed that you were humiliated because you were sat on the guys side. Truth is you love male attention. Hell, I think I am the only guy that did not fuck you after $traight.

What about when you went back on staff? The execs wanted to put you on a grad reveiw, put you back on 1st and make you go through the program again. But your parents gave such a nice contribution to $triaght that they put you back on staff. What's it like buying your way through life? I've asked myself, "How does she live with herself?" and then I remember, "she tried to kill herself a couple of times." Well I wish better luck on your next attempts.

I am notriously know for causing corner cutters to spend much more than they tried to save. Maybe I'll post my history of exploitation and corrective measures.

I hope you've had a spritual awakening as a result of reading this post.
If you ever make any money off of the $traight story, give it to charity or I will take it away from you and give it to them myself. And loosing to me cost even more money, I have references.

From the sounds of it you're keeping some pretty top choice company there Timsters. I?ve got to hand it to you buddy because, you did nothing here but openly publicize what a stupid low-life asshole you are. I have a little advice for you: Next time you want to throw insults at someone else, try NOT making yourself look like a classless moron in the process. It might help conceal what you do a poor job hiding on your own. BTW, It?s ?YOU?RE? not ?YOUR? when wanting to say, ?YOU ARE? you dipshit.

Now, repeat after me: ?The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain.?

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2004, 06:49:00 PM »
you did nothing here but openly publicize what a stupid low-life asshole you are.

Yeah, that was pretty lame of him to report the nursing home he worked for.  And that thing with the jail--totally uncalled for.  Obviously the work of a low-life asshole.  What a creep.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2004, 10:26:00 PM »
Be careful of your thoughts for your thoughts become your words. Be careful of your words for your words become your actions. Be careful of your actions for your actions become your habits. Be careful of your habits for your habits become your character. Be careful of your character for your character becomes your destiny. -- Frank Outlaw

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2004, 12:22:00 AM »
I am not sure what Opera v Springer means in your reply but in response to my trying to kill myself post Straight...at no point did I try to kill myself while Straight was still open.  I am not sure what your memory is of that but since I am the one who would have had to attempt it - I know I would remember it.  If you are talking about the attempt we talked about on the phone, that was at age 25 while I was in the midst of deprogramming and realizations of how fucked up not only Straight was, but I was as well.  Straight had been closed for at least 3 years by then.  
And I won't disagree with you about the party.  I think we have different definitions but whatever.  It had nothing to do with Jason giving it - I am not into the music and as I told you, I would never tell people not to do drugs - I think that is everyone's choice.  I choose not to and I am not comfortable being around while they are being used.  I think of that as my choice - if it is judgmental then I will own that.  As I said before, I wish you well.
Jennifer

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2004, 02:55:00 AM »
Ginger,
Thank you for your post.  I will PM you about some things I know and see if we have the same thoughts and info.  You have been at this much longer than I and I am eager to find out how I can be of use in exposing the people behind the program.  Despite some of the richer things said here, I actually hope to help ALL of us hurt by Straight.
Warmly,
Jennifer

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2004, 03:05:00 AM »
also Timmy, I never was a Sr. staff member and did not come back as a Sr. either. I left as a Jr and never went past that.
Jennifer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2004, 03:29:00 PM »
On 2004-03-26 15:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2004-03-26 14:45:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"And Jennifer, you never left Valorie a message.  I understand taking care of family, but it would have taken 15 seconds to call us. And yes we are totally different.  You saw Jason P.'s flier and judgementally stated that you would not go to that party because of the people, "not your cup of tea."  As far as you not buying my files to research, I don't really care.  [LIE]I would have given them to you if it came down to it.[/LIE]  But your right, we have different veiwpoints.  I've hoped for someone to write a story that would be interesting for non-straight people to read.  Honestly, most of this stuff is boring to the average person.  It's going to take a very interesting story for anyone to read past the first page.  And from the ideas you told me on the phone BORING.   Plus the story coming from you with the role you played doesn't set well with a lot of people.  As far as my facts, I have witnesses.  Explain how you got back on Sr. Staff after tring to kill yourself again.  I am right and you know it and your dad is too ashamed to admit it. Or maybe you don't know, your kinda blind like that."

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but on the same token and during this same time period I had an uncle die, 2 friends die from heart attacks, a friend shot and murdered by his girlfriend and then she shot and killed herself and I am loosing track of my friends sent to prison this last month. Plus my life is daily chaos, partly because people like you don't do what they say they are going to do and then come up a shit excuss 2 months later. You could have called instead of leaving us hanging all weekend.

Here's a quote from my Attorney Ian Cantacusine,

"Avoid any dealings with this Jennifer Loar. As an abuser claiming to be a victom her motives for writing a book will be perceived as pure greed."

So you don't want to mess with copyrights?? I think your tring to cut corners in order to save a buck or 2, just like a greedy corperation that refuses to buy safty gear for their employees. Your story is going to be inaccurate. What, are you gonna go by memory and rip off Wes' web site. Thats what it sounds like to me. And what about the truth? You and Steve Brooks were on the top of the abusive staff list. And now you two are buddies again. When you visit him in jail do you 2 claim to be victoms with a free ticket for your actions because you were treated wrong? You claimed that you were humiliated because you were sat on the guys side. Truth is you love male attention. Hell, I think I am the only guy that did not fuck you after $traight.

What about when you went back on staff? The execs wanted to put you on a grad reveiw, put you back on 1st and make you go through the program again. But your parents gave such a nice contribution to $triaght that they put you back on staff. What's it like buying your way through life? I've asked myself, "How does she live with herself?" and then I remember, "she tried to kill herself a couple of times." Well I wish better luck on your next attempts.

I am notriously know for causing corner cutters to spend much more than they tried to save. Maybe I'll post my history of exploitation and corrective measures.

I hope you've had a spritual awakening as a result of reading this post.

If you ever make any money off of the $traight story, give it to charity or I will take it away from you and give it to them myself. And loosing to me cost even more money, I have references.

From the sounds of it you're keeping some pretty top choice company there Timsters. I?ve got to hand it to you buddy because, you did nothing here but openly publicize what a stupid low-life asshole you are. I have a little advice for you: Next time you want to throw insults at someone else, try NOT making yourself look like a classless moron in the process. It might help conceal what you do a poor job hiding on your own. BTW, It?s ?YOU?RE? not ?YOUR? when wanting to say, ?YOU ARE? you dipshit.

Now, repeat after me: ?The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain.?  "

:lol: yea, my spelling sucks.  I've asked for spell check on this thing twice.  I've had it out with a few English teachers over not following the rules of American literture.  But with you I don't need spell check.  You'll do that for me.  Will you go through all my posts and correct my mistakes?  

I'll be moving out of Midland in four weeks and I'll be done with the top choice people here.

Reagan Youth has a song called "Got No Class"
it fits me well, "I've got no class, I am just my undescrible, unique self."