Author Topic: Timmy , Val, Chris and Todd  (Read 14103 times)

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Timmy , Val, Chris and Todd
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2004, 03:21:00 PM »
My boy, I'm glad to see that you've come around. ::hehehmm::

I hope that you'll put away that "Fucktard rifle" though...  :scared:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2004, 03:25:00 PM »
You people were simply a way for me to entertain myself...but alas I have other things to do now..
 And you all no longer serve a purpose to me..

You owed me that much though...all of you..

:roll:  :lol:
What in God\'s name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun
So your sickness weighs a ton
And God\'s name is smack for some

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2004, 03:41:00 PM »
And what the fuck is up with....How do you go from the most cruel Senior staffer in straight to Mrs Love and Freedom and Fairness as soon as straight closes?????

Once theres no program becking you you are just a normal person and ...if you try that shit in the real world youd get the shit knoced out of you..

So then you all act abused and apologized...

Fuck you, Steve brooks, Jeff spearman...kathy david..brad meisal...Scott Ladd...all of you are sorry sick motherfuckers and I hope your life turns to total shit and you have kids that fucking hate you....

PLEASE never contact me again I am moving and want nothing to do with Sick Straight fucks ...

I play Russian Roulette every day a mans sport...with a bullet called life..How do I feel what do I say?Fuck you it all goes away..in the end it all goes away[ This Message was edited by: Opiod_Morphina on 2004-03-25 12:42 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2004, 03:44:00 PM »
Therion, I think you ought ot reconsider what you said about Steve Brooks. I mean, didn't Morli say he was a misunderstood, sweet and loving guy deep down?

Cowboy Bob

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2004, 03:48:00 PM »
The staff members, (God bless them) EVERY GODDAMNED ONE THEM, did what they could to help you low-life druggies to GET STRAIGHT!

How about showing a little appreciation??
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2004, 09:33:00 PM »
you said
"You are scum of the earth Timmy Kemp. It shows in who you're friends with, and your daily actions. Fuck you.  :flame: "

I hear that a lot.  Mostly from corperate officiers and government officials I have exposed and cost a lot of money.  But the people who benefited from my tactics still thank me today.  Elderly, immates, low income, etc. But yea, the greed mongers like you are pissed.  
It's me that usually takes out the trash, your favorite word. [ This Message was edited by: Reagan Youth on 2004-03-25 18:34 ]

Offline Opiod_Morphina

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2004, 04:02:00 AM »
On 2004-03-25 12:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Therion, I think you ought ot reconsider what you said about Steve Brooks. I mean, didn't Morli say he was a misunderstood, sweet and loving guy deep down?

Cowboy Bob"

So was Jeff Dahmer

:roll:  :roll:  But Dahmer had style at least  :lol:

He had alot to say.
He had alot of nothing to say.
We'll miss him.
We'll miss him.
He had alot to say.
We'll miss him.
We're gonna miss him
We're gonna miss him
So long.
We wish you well.
You told us how you weren't afraid to die.
Well then, so long.
Don't cry.
Or feel too down.
Not all martyrs see divinity.
But at least you tried.
Standing above the crowd,
He had a voice that was strong and loud.
We'll miss him.
We'll miss him.
Ranting and pointing his finger
At everything but his heart.
We'll miss him.
We'll miss him.
We're gonna miss him.
We're gonna miss him.

NO WAY TO RECALL
WHAT IT WAS YOU HAD SAID TO ME
LIKE I CARE AT ALL
BUT YOU WERE SO LOUD
YOU SURE COULD YELL
YOU TOOK A STAND ON EVERY LITTLE THING
AND SO LOUD

I'm too smart when you're invisible by the bone and the symbol on you. So he bashes his skull through the window while over looking the sea. Twilight amber ego. We were amused by this

Standing above the crowd,
He had a voice that was strong and loud and I
Swallowed his facade cuz I'm so
Eager to identify with
Someone above the ground,
Someone who seemed to feel the same,
Someone prepared to lead the way, with
Someone who would die for me.
Will you? Will you now?
Would you die for me?
Don't you fuckin lie.
Don't you step out of line.
Don't you fuckin lie.

You've claimed all this time that you would die for me.
Why then are you so surprised when you hear your own
eulogy?

He had alot to say.
He had alot to say.

Come down.
Get off your fuckin cross.
We need the fuckin space to nail the next fool martyr.
To ascend you must die.
You must be crucified

I play Russian Roulette every day a mans sport...with a bullet called life..How do I feel what do I say?Fuck you it all goes away..in the end it all goes away[ This Message was edited by: Opiod_Morphina on 2004-03-26 01:05 ]

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2004, 05:48:00 AM »
I am certainly sorry that you feel such anger towards me that I was not able to follow through with our plans and evidently did not handle it the way you wanted me to.  I did exactly what I needed to for my family and when one is on the verge of dying, he does come before lunch or drinks.  I know that I did leave Val a message, I don't remember exactly when I did, obviously it was not quick enough for you. I have no control over that.  Let's be real - you were interested in me possibly buying some of the things you have and you are not happy I decided not to pursue that.  

I am not sure where you found out your 'facts' about me - they are so ludicrious I have no desire or need to even address them.  I have never denied that I was a horrid staff member, as I recall, you were on staff as well.  We may have had different styles but each and every staff member contributed in their own way to the pain and brainwashing clients suffered.  

I am happy for you to follow your attorney's advice.  If you have a different memory of Straight or want to tell your version, you are certainly entitled to do that.  I have no need to rip off Wes's site - I respect him and his fight.  I have years of journals I am drawing from along with the therapists and deprogrammer I worked with and all their documentation of my experience.  I have offered to include other's recollections if they want them included. I have no plans to name names other than in the beginning in stating the facts of how and when Straight was formed.  Obviously, my publisher has attorney's who have already advised me that the risks of lawsuits is much too great were I to do that.  Other than holding the founders accountable, I have no need to write some expose that would cause anyone who has already suffered at the hands of Straight any more pain.  I do have a fundamentally different point of view than you do - I firmly and strongly believe that every person put in Straight - regardless of how long they were there - were victims of the abusive, brainwashing tactics it operated on.

If you feel the need to continue to attack and post, not only vicious, but untrue things about me feel free.  You speak from a past that is over 15 years old. I am sorry you cannot understand that I had a family member that, yes, we knew was sick but thought had a few more months; he took a horrid turn the Friday you were here and died within the week.  I needed to be with my family and I will not apologize for that.  I do wish you well in your endeavors and in life.
Jennifer

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2004, 10:24:00 AM »
Therion, for all your ranting and foot stomping....it makes it difficult to consider you as anything other than the exact sort of person and personality you rant and foot stomp against.

I have never seen Jennifer post here in a manner that wasnt completely honest and open...about her positives and her negatives.   AGAIN....you really know nothing about her to make any sort of judgement about how she acts feels or thinks in the present tense.  Forget Straight bullshit....if we were all the same way we were back then...we would all still be in fucking group.

I have certainly never seen her post anything about someones life going to shit and having hateful children and so forth.  You seem to have these intricate expectations of people, which to be honest, you dont seem to reciprocate in any shape or form....and when someone doesnt go 100% to plan, then they are Satan and his minions and they all need to die and burn in hell.  Be serious with me Therion....does that make sense to you?  Do you truly think that thats fair?  Look at it objectively.....

I guess I am just curious about whether or not this is how you handle people face to face.  If it is, then you need to back up and do some soulsearching....because I dont care who you are, what you have been through, or whats been done to you....there is always someone out there who has it ten times worse than you...with ten times less help than you have ever gotten.  The world, unfortunately doesnt owe any of us a damn thing.   No one is ever going to make it right for you, except you.  You have to rise above.  If someone doesnt meet your expectations...it doesnt make them a bad person.  Thats just life, its how we interact with one another.  There are lots of people who piss me off and I cant stand.  But that doesnt make them bad, nor does it make me qualified to judge them...because there are probably people out there who feel about me, the exact way I feel about that someone.

Now, some people are outright abusive and cruel and generally fucked up...but it seems you need to be more real with yourself about your labeling of people. Just because someone misses a date, or changes their mind or whatever....does not make them Hitler.  Ya dig?  

Excessive responses are reserved for the movies and 5 year olds Therion, oh...and Dr. Fucktard.  I know you want to be understood, you wouldnt post song lyrics and the like if you didnt....but maybe you could make it a little less precarious for others to do so.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2004, 10:33:00 AM »
Carmel is right. Absolutely. Therion needs to do some soul-searching and apply empathy and sensitivity.  :lol:  

Even though you're on target Carmel, I'm going to have to start you over for insubordination. No hard feelings. You can begin relating today if you want to...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2004, 10:37:00 AM »
Write it, Jen.

I'd be happy to give you whatever info I can from my experience going all the way back to the early days of The Seed in Ft. Lauderdale in the early `70's through my fight to break free of the cult in `83.

But I'm going to lobby you for something here. Not that you have to do as I say, I'll give you as much info as I can regardless. But there's one aspect of this that I think is most important and that seems to get short shrift most of the time.

For most of my adult life, I kidded myself that the Program was just a small band of wackos who would certainly self destruct w/o any help from any of us. In the last couple of years, I've found that that's not the case at all. Right from the beginning, Art Barker had financial and other kinds of backing from NIDA, the Florida Governor's office and other people of influence. Today, the founders of Straight, Inc. have more influence on national and international public policy than most midsized cities.

If you're serious about examining the questions "Where did these crack pots come from and what are they up to now?" I'm all ears. What can I do to help in that effort?

BTW, if you're still in the Dallas area, you're in a good spot. Check into the backgrounds of the colorful characters involved in the sheetrock and forensic labs scandals as well as those involved in the Tulia saga. I think you'll find some fairly direct ties back to Calvina Fay's Drug-Free Business Initiative out of Houston.

Although the warehouse style treatment programs under the name Straight have all shut down over a decade ago (thanks, Richard!) the Program is still in full swing, still operating largely on public funding and on publicly mandated private funding. Remember those raps about how we'd be taking over the world so that, when we had kids, we wouldn't have to put them in the Program cause the whole country would be the program? They weren't kidding.

Don't hate the media. Become the media

--Jello Biafra

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2004, 10:42:00 AM »
Forget Straight bullshit....if we were all the same way we were back then...we would all still be in fucking group.

Regardless, I will still be seeing you all in Straight Incorporated v2.0!

Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »
Hey fucktard...started over sounds like a deal....

Oh to be a newcomer again without having to watch 6 other girls' every move day after day.....ill take 1st phase anytime!  

Refreshers actually became refreshing after a while....seriously.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2004, 11:11:00 AM »
Oh, and by the way guys...I hate to break it to you but hate, anger, and desire for revenge are unfortunately not selective emotions.  If you live your life incorporating these feelings toward Straight...it will only seep out into every other aspect of your emotional spectrum.  Soon, everything you encounter is met by an attitude tainted with anger and hate.  Thats just the way it goes.  Its easy to hate poeple and feel cheated...its harder to forgive what was done to you...and make room for healing and progress.  I hate what was done to me...it makes me angry...but I would be the first person to test the waters of forgiveness if I were to meet up with one of my tormentors.  Blaming people and and Straight is just an excuse to cover up flaws that you are afraid to try and fix, for fear that you might fail.  People view forgiveness as a weakness, when its truly the harder of the two choices to make.  Once the hate and anger is gone and they have forgiven...they are terrified of having to step up and fill that void with something positive instead....which they may not feel they know how to do.

I would feel so defeated if I ever allowed something that happened to me to rule over my life forever and make me bitter.  

I always wondered why if we were to overcome drugs and alcohol...that we had to admit to being powerless....we arent powerless.  That step always made me feel like I was running to stand still.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2004, 11:20:00 AM »
I always wondered why if we were to overcome drugs and alcohol...that we had to admit to being powerless....we arent powerless. That step always made me feel like I was running to stand still.

Think about it, Carmel. This is part of the reason that you are started over. You MUST admit that you are powerless over your anger BEFORE you can make a decision to let it go. Be searching and fearless, I know you can do it! I have faith in you.

I know you'll be earning T&R within a week! Now bust your ass!