Author Topic: Timmy , Val, Chris and Todd  (Read 14113 times)

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
Timmy , Val, Chris and Todd
« on: March 21, 2004, 11:55:00 PM »
Timmy and Valerie,
Hey you two - I am sorry we were not able to connect when you guys were here in Dallas.  My uncle who I had told Val about took a serious turn for the worse on that Friday night and life seems to have been one crazed something right after another since then - one reason I have not been current here for about 6 weeks.  I cannot find the paper I wrote both of your numbers down.  Email them to me and the next time you are up when can grab a drink.  Timmy, I have decided not to use Straight things like COC's, MI's - thre are copyrights and other things I do not want to have to mess with.  I am going to be interviewing people and using quotes - if you are intersted in that - I would love to do that.  Anyone who wants to tell part of their story in Straight, the PTSS we have all suffered and how you have managed to survive, feel free to email me and tell me you are interested.  I will not be to that portion of my book for, realistically, 9-18 months but will certianly keep your name in my files.  [email protected] is my email.  

Chris and Todd,
I don't know if you all went through this whole thread but if you did not, please know that I have enormous regret for what a raging bitch I was in Straight and on staff.  I know I rode both of you all and I apologize for that.  I can tell you that I have been through years of therapy and deprogramming trying to resolve the guilt and shame I carry for inflicting the same pain I endured on others.  I have signed a contract to write a book about Straight and how horridly abusive and corrosive it was to my and everyone else's lives and souls that had to endure that place.  I truly hope that you all have been met with success, love and happiness in your lives today.
Jennifer
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 12:25:00 PM »
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but on the same token and during this same time period I had an uncle die, 2 friends die from heart attacks, a friend shot and murdered by his girlfriend and then she shot and killed herself and I am loosing track of my friends sent to prison this last month.  Plus my life is daily chaos, partly because people like you don't do what they say they are going to do and then come up a shit excuss 2 months later.  You could have called instead of leaving us hanging all weekend.

Here's a quote from my Attorney Ian Cantacusine,
"Avoid any dealings with this Jennifer Loar.  As an abuser claiming to be a victom her motives for writing a book will be perceived as pure greed."

So you don't want to mess with copyrights??  I think your tring to cut corners in order to save a buck or 2, just like a greedy corperation that refuses to buy safty gear for their employees.  Your story is going to be inaccurate.  What, are you gonna go by memory and rip off Wes' web site.  Thats what it sounds like to me.  And what about the truth?  You and Steve Brooks were on the top of the abusive staff list.  And now you two are buddies again.  When you visit him in jail do you 2 claim to be victoms with a free ticket for your actions because you were treated wrong?  You claimed that you were humiliated because you were sat on the guys side.  Truth is you love male attention.  Hell, I think I am the only guy that did not fuck you after $traight.

What about when you went back on staff?  The execs wanted to put you on a grad reveiw, put you back on 1st and make you go through the program again.   But your parents gave such a nice contribution to $triaght that they put you back on staff.  What's it like buying your way through life?  I've asked myself, "How does she live with herself?" and then I remember, "she tried to kill herself a couple of times."  Well I wish better luck on your next attempts.

I am notriously know for causing corner cutters to spend much more than they tried to save. Maybe I'll post my history of exploitation and corrective measures.

I hope you've had a spritual awakening as a result of reading this post.  
If you ever make any money off of the $traight story, give it to charity or I will take it away from you and give it to them myself.  And loosing to me cost even more money, I have references.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »
On 2004-03-25 09:25:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"Sorry to hear about your troubles, but on the same token and during this same time period I had an uncle die, 2 friends die from heart attacks, a friend shot and murdered by his girlfriend and then she shot and killed herself and I am loosing track of my friends sent to prison this last month.  Plus my life is daily chaos, partly because people like you don't do what they say they are going to do and then come up a shit excuss 2 months later.  You could have called instead of leaving us hanging all weekend.

Here's a quote from my Attorney Ian Cantacusine,

"Avoid any dealings with this Jennifer Loar.  As an abuser claiming to be a victom her motives for writing a book will be perceived as pure greed."

So you don't want to mess with copyrights??  I think your tring to cut corners in order to save a buck or 2, just like a greedy corperation that refuses to buy safty gear for their employees.  Your story is going to be inaccurate.  What, are you gonna go by memory and rip off Wes' web site.  Thats what it sounds like to me.  And what about the truth?  You and Steve Brooks were on the top of the abusive staff list.  And now you two are buddies again.  When you visit him in jail do you 2 claim to be victoms with a free ticket for your actions because you were treated wrong?  You claimed that you were humiliated because you were sat on the guys side.  Truth is you love male attention.  Hell, I think I am the only guy that did not fuck you after $traight.

What about when you went back on staff?  The execs wanted to put you on a grad reveiw, put you back on 1st and make you go through the program again.   But your parents gave such a nice contribution to $triaght that they put you back on staff.  What's it like buying your way through life?  I've asked myself, "How does she live with herself?" and then I remember, "she tried to kill herself a couple of times."  Well I wish better luck on your next attempts.

I am notriously know for causing corner cutters to spend much more than they tried to save. Maybe I'll post my history of exploitation and corrective measures.

I hope you've had a spritual awakening as a result of reading this post.  

If you ever make any money off of the $traight story, give it to charity or I will take it away from you and give it to them myself.  And loosing to me cost even more money, I have references.         "

You are scum of the earth Timmy Kemp. It shows in who you're friends with, and your daily actions. Fuck you.  :flame:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 12:48:00 PM »
You are scum of the earth Timmy Kemp. It shows in who you're friends with, and your daily actions. Fuck you.

This doesn't tell us much. Why don't you register your cowardly ass and PM him, or see if you can email him instead.

Or just shut the fuck up.  :idea:

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2004, 01:08:00 PM »

, "she tried to kill herself a couple of times."  Well I wish better luck on your next attempts.

I do too.  It would be nice if all abusive ex-staff would off themselves.  At least then we would know that they felt remorse for what they did.  To all Straight ex-Staff:  Either do as the fine Mr. Bradbury has done, and truly fight against the bullshit that was and is Straight and its spinoffs, or kill yourself.  Those are your only choices to redeem yourselves for the crimes--yes, crimes--that you committed.  Maybe Pendergrass should go first...
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »
All three of you are reptiles, and not worth my registration. Heartless cold inhuman reptiles, seething with hatred and venom. I only pity you.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2004, 01:20:00 PM »
^^^^ ::troll:: ^^^^

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »
On 2004-03-25 10:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"All three of you are reptiles, and not worth my registration. Heartless cold inhuman reptiles, seething with hatred and venom. I only pity you. "

No, I am a mammal.  If I were a reptile I would have no feelings whatsoever about Straight and the abusers who are running around scot-free and have the gall to call themselves victims.  I feel intense anger and hatred for these slimeballs, (a mammalian emotion, by the way) and it is justified.  Anonymous cowards like you have no place in judging me or others who have been through what I have and feel as I do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »
I'm not the troll, Timmy Kemp is. Most of this site's "regular users" are fucking trolls. It's pathetic how unproductive and negative this place is.

You all show what heartless drones, full of uncontrolled anger and rage you are because of Straight, Inc. every single day. Perfect examples of WHY NEVER TO SEND YOUR CHILD TO THESE PLACES. Listen to all of you! You're cruel and mean, and it's like, la-te-da~ just another day on Fornits!

GROW UP IDIOTS!!!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »
All three of you are reptiles, and not worth my registration. Heartless cold inhuman reptiles, seething with hatred and venom. I only pity you.

Morli? Have to ask, it just sounds so much like you.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »
I'm not the troll, Timmy Kemp is. Most of this site's "regular users" are fucking trolls. It's pathetic how unproductive and negative this place is.

You all show what heartless drones, full of uncontrolled anger and rage you are because of Straight, Inc. every single day. Perfect examples of WHY NEVER TO SEND YOUR CHILD TO THESE PLACES. Listen to all of you! You're cruel and mean, and it's like, la-te-da~ just another day on Fornits!

GROW UP IDIOTS!!!

Yep, Morli. I knew it.  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2004, 01:36:00 PM »
Nice try, but Morli I'm sure isn't the only one to think this.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2004, 01:37:00 PM »
Bullshit, Leslie. That's you all over.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... forum=10&8

she's not the only person here... :roll:

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »
On 2004-03-25 10:32:00, Anonymous
You all show what heartless drones, full of uncontrolled anger and rage you are because of Straight, Inc. every single day. Perfect examples of WHY NEVER TO SEND YOUR CHILD TO THESE PLACES.

So you agree that we are providing a valuable service to teens and their parents who may surf in here to get info on Straight-like programs.

Listen to all of you! You're cruel and mean, and it's like, la-te-da~ just another day on Fornits!

Well, hell, honey , what do you expect?  We were inmates at the best brainwashing center in the world!  Of course we want revenge on the people that ran it.  I'd think anyone in their right mind and with an ounce of self-respect who went through what we were subjected to on a daily basis would feel the same way.  Do you remember the abuse that went on like " la-ti-da, another day at  Straight?"  Or were you even there?