Author Topic: Timmy , Val, Chris and Todd  (Read 14379 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Timmy , Val, Chris and Todd
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2004, 03:43:00 PM »
?The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain.? "

Ugly people :question:  :question:  :question:

The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
-- John Muir

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2004, 07:12:00 PM »
On 2004-03-27 12:43:00, Antigen wrote:

"

?The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain.? "

Ugly people :question:  :question:  :question:

The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
-- John Muir

I don't get it...

Offline kalideskoper

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2004, 03:04:00 PM »
hello all,
I just had the chance to get on here and say a little bit. I just wanted to confirm that I am friends w/ Timmy, I drove Timmy to Dallas to make his deal w/ Jennifer, visit Jason and my family. I went to Jason's party, VERY out of my relm, but I did get to see Jason.(looked good)
I do not listen to that kind of music. I told Timmy on the way home that I was terrified that I was going to be the virgin - virgin sacrifce at the party because of all the weird things I had heard about Jason. They are not all true. (DONT MEAN TO RUIN YOUR REP JASON - HE IS REAL BAD THOUGH) I stayed for an hour, freaked out completely because they were smokin' weed in the kitchen. I swear to god.... I held my breathe I was so freaked.
I remember Jennifer a little. We didn't get along great, but I do recall how I loved her folks. I remember laying on the trampoline in the back yard on third phase w/ Jennifer talking about what comes after Straight. I remember going to meetings, jamming to White Lion, whom I still listen to, and I remember the Blazer she got and the day she hit a cat. I laughed and she cried.
I have some bad memories, and I have some good memories. I have been thru therapy, and have had a difficult time finding my place in this world. All I can say is that no one in straight has offended me to the point that I wish them dead. I made some wonderful friends!!! I found some people to admire, characteristics that I hope I have and some I still hope to attain. When I spoke to Jennifer about our visit I sensed the hesitancy in her voice. I don't blame her. If she truely carries guilt around w/ her and is aware of anything that she may have done that was wrong she has every right to be guarded. I have no problem meeting anyone from Straight. I hurt NO ONE!!! of this I am sure, except maybe Carmen York. I apologized to her though and we are friends now. Anyways, I am so open to the possibility that my next best friend may have purple hair and black fingernails. I am not perfect, why should anyone else be. I seek only those that have some grasp of moral lines that cannot be crossed and a self worth that no one can take away with out a fight.
Jennifer, please call me......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2004, 03:31:00 PM »
hey Valorie, I just ran into Timmy and he is showing me this site.  Do you remember me? Kyle Seal, I was in Straight Dallas a few months of the summer during 1988.

Offline kalideskoper

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2004, 03:38:00 PM »
Are you rich and single???? ::kiss::
Then yes, I remember you fondly. I felt drawn to you from the moment I saw you.

If not, sorry no recollection....

Seriously, the name rings a bell but I cannot put a face to it. E-mail me or call me directly, my agent Mr.Kemp has my #. The call is only $1.99 per minute so I won't keep you long.  :lol: HA/HA
Really call me.

Offline glider

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2004, 05:26:00 AM »
Concerning Jennifer Loar,
During my incarceration at Straight, Jennifer was downright mean to me and I could get specific as I remember it like yesterday. But I proclaim to all of you, and especially Jennifer, that I have 100% closure with her and forgive her fully. In fact, its people like Jennifer that is precisely the reason I came to this site. In fact, I pray for her (in a way as i dont' believe in God) that she is able to forgive herself and live a life free from the haunting of Straight, the same thing I am searching for. If I didn't provide that peace of mind for her, and myself, then I'm the same asshole I was while in Straight, when my character was at its worst in terms of integrality, kindness, and on down the list. Jennifer, you deserve to live a life without being terrorized by your memories of Straight, as do I and I hope that we have both taken a step in that direction which I think we have. God Bless you.

Concerning Steven Brooks,
Most hardened criminals are still nice to their family and friends, its the rest of society that they don't have a problem fucking over and that?s why we lock them away. We don't need to go out of our way to have him locked up, he is doing that just fine on his own. He is exactly the kind of person prisons were built for and precisely the person that Anne Petito, Lori Means, Amy Cameron, Ms. Reily promptly promoted as representing a senior staff member for his cruelty and disregard for his fellow man, a perfect Straight peer staff. I'll allow room in my heart for his potential to change into a decent human being but I don't foresee that happening nor do I see that happening with the likes of Executive staff however it would be highly meaningful for me if they did and I will do everything I can to facilitate that change.
I want the nightmare to end. I want it to end for me, I want it to end for those of you who are reading this message, and I even want the nightmare and the insanity to end for those I hate most, the executive staff, Miller Newton, and the Semblers for they only spread cruelty and hate and my goal is to stop the abuse and stop feeding the hate that?s haunting me for far to long.
~John