Author Topic: Timmy , Val, Chris and Todd  (Read 14237 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Timmy , Val, Chris and Todd
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2004, 01:20:00 PM »
What do you call twenty ex-Staff members jumping off a bridge together?

A good start.

Hey Staff boy? Are you lonely? Depressed? Feeling like no one understands? Like it's not worth going on?

THEN KILL YOURSELF!

I learned all kinds of psychological torture techniques at Straight and I think it's time to put them to use.  If I can get just one Staff member to kill themselves, it will be worth it.  Of course, I'd rather that more than one did.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2004, 01:23:00 PM »
The way you guys are going about it, you won't be getting justice, just a wasted life.

I don't think of it this way. I like killing the people that I set out to kill. Sure their life may be taken from them, (by me) but the pleasure that the act of bludgeoning, stabbing, hacking, or otherwise brutalizing my victims makes it all worthwhile, to me. So I don't consider it a waste at all.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2004, 01:23:00 PM »
Most of the people who are really angry right now have just found these. I can understand their rage. It still comes up in me, but I guess I've gotten more used to dealing with it in the time that I"ve been here...they haven't had that chance yet. That's all I'm trying to say.

A lot of them are regular users. I can understand their rage, but does it have to be at the other members? expenses? Has anyone ever heard of respecting common decency towards fellowman? ?Haven?t had the chance? to do what? Fully be abusive and threatening? Act like raging, psychos spouting about death, and suicide like it?s okay to wish death on people? I do understand where you?re coming from, but I disagree with a lot of it obviously .  I did however like your take on RHPS.

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2004, 01:26:00 PM »
Anybody want to fill me in about this Steve Brooks guy? There was a question raised about whether he was a good staff member or a bad staff member. I'd like to know more... :grin:

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2004, 01:29:00 PM »
I know your works. You are neither cold nor hot. So because you are lukewarm, I will spew you out of my mouth. You can build your filthy world without me. I took the father. Now I'll take the son. You tell young Vallon I'm gonna paint Paradise Square with his blood. Two coats. I'll festoon my bedchamber with his guts. As for you, Ms. Tammany-fucking-Hall, you come down to the Points again, and you'll be dispatched by my own hand. Get back to your celebration and let me eat in peace.  :skull:

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2004, 01:36:00 PM »

If you want to view Ray Bradbury as a hero, that?s your prerogative, but don?t place such expectations on all the victims of Straight who want to move on with their lives, heal from their wounds, and love and be happy with the families they have today. The way you guys are going about it, you won't be getting justice, just a wasted life. It just seems futile. Nothing can bring back those wasted years. No amount of punishment, or legal compensation can give you back your childhood, or your 20s and 30s either. It?s gone, move the hell on, or perish in your own resentment and discord. Waiting to watch them burn is never going to get you anywhere, except OLDER.

"

Go touch a mountain ya hippy kook!   So I'm an evil sadist, huh?  How come I never was on Staff then? Seems like that would be the place for an evil sadist.  This "let it go" bullshit is ridiculous, as are your psychobabble filled posts.  I know it's not going to give me back my childhood, nothing can do that.  But it will give me some satisfaction to see those responsible for the abuses at Straight held accountable for their actions.  And it will bring a tear of joy to my eye and a salute from me if I hear of any more ex-Staff members killing themselves.  They owe us, Maude, and if they aren't going to fight the program (including other forms of Stepcraft, not just Straight) and do some good with their lives, then they could at least have the decency and sense of honor to commit suicide.  Way to go, Jeff!  We're proud of ya!

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2004, 01:37:00 PM »
Well, I think the thing with the regulars was about personal stuff, not Straight stuff.  Unfair comparison.  

As far as the wishing they would commit suicide.....that's not the way I would handle it, but first, I don't think it's really serious, and second...I don't think that would really make some ex-staff that happened upon this site to off themselves.  They might be upset, but again, they need to develop a little thicker skin.  I'm not saying you don't have a point, but everyone does this at their own pace.

Glad someone else noticed the RHPS reference!! ::cheers::

People everywhere enjoy believing things that they know are not true. It spares them the ordeal of thinking for themselves and taking responsibility for what they know.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000051WYJ/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> BROOKS ATKINSON (1894-1984), Once Around The Sun, 1951.

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2004, 01:39:00 PM »
I'm going to paint paradise square with their blood. Two coats. ::stab::

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2004, 01:39:00 PM »
On 2004-03-26 10:26:00, The Butcher wrote:

"Anybody want to fill me in about this Steve Brooks guy? There was a question raised about whether he was a good staff member or a bad staff member. I'd like to know more... :grin: "

So you're basically asking, is he a dead Staffer or a living Staffer, since, with very few exceptions, the ONLY good Staffers are ones that are dead.

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »
I don't give a tupenny fuck about your moral conundrum! Everybody owes, and everybody pays.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2004, 01:50:00 PM »
Hahaha... That's awesome.  I don't even like the Grateful Dead. I just call it an alternative to hatred.  

cayohueso: We can agree to diagree about whether is was or was not Straight/board related. I do agree that everyone does this at their own pace.

:smile:

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2004, 01:52:00 PM »
At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the five points: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2004, 01:53:00 PM »
I just call it an alternative to hatred.  

You say that as if hatred were a bad thing....

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2004, 01:56:00 PM »
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of it's victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busy-bodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2004, 02:41:00 PM »
On 2004-03-26 08:56:00, The Butcher wrote:

"

It's better to regret something you HAVE done than something that you haven't done..."

And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her Satan, Satan, Satan ::rocker::