Author Topic: fax your complaint to Maine US Attorney  (Read 2568 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Publisher

  • Posts: 27
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
fax your complaint to Maine US Attorney
« on: June 20, 2002, 11:13:00 PM »
The Us Attorney's Office in Portland is requesting all civil rights complaints be FAXed to:
US Attorney, Jay McCloskey, Civil Division: 207-780-3304.

Your complaint must ask for an investigation. Briefly describe your abuse at Elan. You must include your name, number, email and best time to call for investigator to contact you. Please tell them that the media, Portland Press Herald, is covering this story. Reporter Tess Nacelewicz .
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »