Author Topic: CEDU SCHOOLS ARE 80 MILLION DOLLARS IN RED INK  (Read 9378 times)

Offline HandsOutLight

• View Profile
    • http://www.mentalhealthdirection.com
CEDU SCHOOLS ARE 80 MILLION DOLLARS IN RED INK
« on: March 19, 2004, 01:43:00 PM »
:silly:  :wave: Goodbye Dark, Dark Evil CEDU. :grin:  :razz:  

Eighty Million In The Hole
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
trength And Beauty Come From Us - Not From Tyranny

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 04:10:00 PM »
Who's hole, is what I wanna know...

Psychedelics often produce psychotic and even violent behavior in those who have never used them.
--Timothy Leary

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 06:50:00 PM »
This is music to  my ears!!!!!

Mel Wasserman was one smart sadistic,psyco, cult leader to sell to Brown Schools, for at least $80 million, when he did.

The Brown Schools got screwed royally, and I hope Paul Hart, the heartless bastard, lost his job over it.

Mel was Frankenstien, and CEDU was the angry, mean, disfunctional monster he created, and the Brown Schools were dooped like the doops they are.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS  I hope La P cries all the way to the poor house.  Where  will she get the money to support her hungry drug habit?

Offline HandsOutLight

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2004, 02:17:00 PM »
What is even better is that Brown schools sold half their company all ready to pay their mounting debts from CEDU.

Now it is way worse - they have nothing to sell but what's left of their dark souls. Of course they already sold their souls(ethics)and that is why they are where they are now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »
Antigen Asks: Whose Hole?

MORONI - The Satanic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2004, 05:20:00 PM »
I'd like to know what their census is right now.  When I left in 2000 their numbers were dropping substatially.  Did they ever go back up?  Does anybody know what their numbers are like now?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 10:37:00 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
LaTeresa with "no drug money" - now that is funny. hahahahaahahahah

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2004, 10:52:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Roy on 2004-04-16 10:43 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2004, 01:12:00 AM »
The numbers Kept Going Down. RMA actually got down into the 40's the last time I heard. BCA was around that level too. They used to get 90 or so, It's probably down in the 30's now. The problem is that Brown doesn't know how to run a facility that is basically a cult, so they kept it the same and added therapists. But the therapists hated it because the staff would never act in the best interests of the child - basic human rights, you know? So, the therapists just come and go, come and go, come and go because they really can't overcome the staff's stupidity and bad ethics left over from the Wasserman days. They won't listen, or they pretend to listen. The key is that the directors don't make them change their mindset. They don't have to listen to the therapists because Brown Schools won't fire them for negligence and child abuse. They hide child abuse by only allowing staff to report it to "risk management" instead of the proper authorities. If you get caught reporting to child protective services - your job is gone. Instead of accepting professional practice and ethics the Mormons spy on the therapists, listen to sessions through walls, try to initiate conflict and make the thjerapist look bad. Eventually, they all gang up on the therapist and make her life so miserable that she quits. Then, they say that the therapist didn't "buy in." That means didn't follow the beliefs of the cult. If people don't "buy in" its curtains. No intelligent person will suspend his right to think. So, all the intelligent and educated people are moved out - over and over again. After leaving the therapists and unhappy staff talk and this destroys the reputation of the school. And they should have a bad reputation. I wouldn't expect them to last long.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »
That's a great assessment of the Brown School's mismanagement.  I remember when they bought CEDU and stated that they had no intentions of changing anything about the program.  Boy were they stupid.  They just wanted the dough to keep flowing in.  What they didn't know is that CEDU had reached the peak of its cycle.  Wasserman played it perfectly.  

I don't feel sorry for The Brown Schools because I saw the quality of management they brought to the table.  The only thing they knew how to do was point fingers and blame everyone but themselves.  If they would have intercepted the school from the degenerates who were running it, (and we all know who I'm speaking of teamleaders),  they could have salvaged something.  

I also remember the many therapist who came to the program eager to help.  It was pathetic to see them time and time again be told by some psychotic, unstable teamleader that their PHD or Master's degree meant nothing.  Therapist were just another long line of CEDU staff for the Teamleaders to verbally abuse and ignore.  We had some great therapists at BCA.  

I knew when I left CEDU that the cancer had metastisized.  The Brown Schools should have cut it out as soon as they bought it.  I, for one, expressed this to them, but they did not listen, in fact, they turned on me.  Now they are rotting away from the inside out, and I'm living my dream.  I love the perfectness of the universe!!!!

Offline Antibody?

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2004, 01:13:00 AM »
Well,
that is about as well stated as I have ever heard. You obviously know the place very well.

They did indeed turn on all of us.

Thet was an exact and articulate statement. If they had listened The school would have survived to be a place of compassion.

Hats off to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2004, 12:30:00 PM »
I Miss You Jenny - you are a fine person - live that dream and don't look back - you might throw up.

Peace

Offline HandsOutLight

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »
On 2004-03-23 15:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"That's a great assessment of the Brown School's mismanagement.  I remember when they bought CEDU and stated that they had no intentions of changing anything about the program.  Boy were they stupid.  They just wanted the dough to keep flowing in.  What they didn't know is that CEDU had reached the peak of its cycle.  Wasserman played it perfectly.  

I don't feel sorry for The Brown Schools because I saw the quality of management they brought to the table.  The only thing they knew how to do was point fingers and blame everyone but themselves.  If they would have intercepted the school from the degenerates who were running it, (and we all know who I'm speaking of teamleaders),  they could have salvaged something.  

I also remember the many therapist who came to the program eager to help.  It was pathetic to see them time and time again be told by some psychotic, unstable teamleader that their PHD or Master's degree meant nothing.  Therapist were just another long line of CEDU staff for the Teamleaders to verbally abuse and ignore.  We had some great therapists at BCA.  

I knew when I left CEDU that the cancer had metastisized.  The Brown Schools should have cut it out as soon as they bought it.  I, for one, expressed this to them, but they did not listen, in fact, they turned on me.  Now they are rotting away from the inside out, and I'm living my dream.  I love the perfectness of the universe!!!!  

"

The secret is out. hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2004, 04:11:00 PM »
Thanks for your well-wishes.  I have been looking back, and I have been doing some puking, but I also want to make sure that parents looking to these sites have some information.  My suggestion to any parent looking at CEDU as an option for their flailing child, (DON"T DO IT, DON"T DO IT, DON"T DO IT) is that they visit the school and ask about the issues they read about here.  Who will be running your child's program, the therapist or some controlling team leader with little to no education?  How does the increasing loss of "heads in beds" effect the quality of the program?  How does the program account for the individual needs of each student?  What if my child needs more communication with his/her parents that other students?  Who decides?  The teamleader?????????

I don't know what the tuition is anymore.  When I left it was reaching $5,000 per month not including any therapy, psychiatric, medical, clothing, transportation, .....  I have a feeling they may have had to reduce tuition in order to be competative.

CEDU took a lot from me, but I am filling myself back up with lots of love and sunshine.  I hope that all of you are doing the same.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2004, 06:30:00 PM »
Things are going well for me and I am living my dream too. I can only say how sorry I feel for the kids who built such strong bonds with their therapists only to have them vanish and to be told liesm viscious lies about them.

I also feel very bad for all the people - expecially therapists and staff who have been damaged so badly by this place. Expecially those who wanted healing and not power.

It ruined so many years of my life directly and indirectly. I lost my wife and part of my child. I can't get rid of this burning desire to put that fire out, to save those kids, parents and staff from from being torn apart; from being placed in emotional irons and slashed by two faced, doubled edge double binds, lies, horror, reflected self hatred, projected fear and injected false humility followed by mental torture.

I would give my life savings to make the parents and the management feel for one day the pain CEDU inflicted on so many. Stress related illness - painful, degrading and, yes, even fatal.

They could never pay for the ruined love, the pain of divorce, the false charges, the false memories, the lost dignity and development in our lives.

If they could only feel what it is like for one day. I wouldn't wish two days on them. That would be too cruel.