Author Topic: RMA and CEDU were not sold, whose posting this garbage  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RMA and CEDU were not sold, whose posting this garbage
« on: May 26, 2004, 07:33:00 PM »
just so everyone knows CEDU was not sold, and the person who was posing as an RMA staff clearly was not.  i got so excited when i read that, but have talked to people who have then contacted the heads of CEDU and the Brown schools and everyone says the same...if they were sold it would be known by now, but the only people who believe this rumor are the ones this "rma staff" fooled.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 09:45:00 PM »
They dont exactly have a reputation for openness.
Actually they have a reputation for hacving a "hidden aganda" - Hey I just hit on another one of their cliche's "Hidden Agenda" DUH DUAAAAAAA DAAAAAA - (for emphisis).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »
No, They Are just Broke and Failing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »
The staff will be the last to know if they are closing down.  It is a rumor in the community.  However, it is not a rumor to anyone that they are financially in trouble.  Enrollment has been slowing down consistantly over the past five years.  They have failed to turn that around.  How long can they continue to operate without kids?  

I don't know if the Brown Schools have sold CEDU.  Would they sell it for a loss?  The schools are bringing in less than half the inccome they were when Brown bought CEDU, and the facilities are falling apart.  Summer is a slow time for enrollments, so it will be interesting to see if they can keep the doors open.

What any parent who is looking at CEDU as a placement needs to know is that they are making a lot of cutbacks.  This includes staff.  This is a safety issue.

Mel was a very smart businessman, and he knew he was selling at the top. Mel was also a diseased mas.  He used humiliation and intimidation to teach and control the staff.  CEDU was made in his image.  Mel cut CEDU out of his life like the cancer it is.  Cut off from Mel's reinforcment, the abusive teamleaders came up against people with different ideas about how to work with kids.  The teamleaders, in pure Mel fashion, fought the changes.  They destroyed a lot of kids and staff in the process and eventually they will have succeeded in destroying the schools all together. This is Mel's disease coming to its rightful end.