Author Topic: Warning ! Beatles, Stones minions of Satan  (Read 5392 times)

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Warning ! Beatles, Stones minions of Satan
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2004, 11:12:00 PM »
OK, we're on a roll now.....Pink Floyd, Humble Pie, early Genesis, Santana, CSNY, Jethro Tull ::drummer::   :smokin:  

Bigot: One fanatically devoted to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and intolerant of those who differ.
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary' target='_new'>Webster's

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »
You haven't mentioned Neil Young, Bob Dylan, David Bowie or the Rolling Stones yet (even though the Stones are in the title of this thread) - and what about Jimi Hendrix?

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »
I said Stones...Pay Fucking Attention DAMMIT, What the fuck is your problem?????  :flame:  :rofl: :grin:

You're right, Jimi, Janis, David...speaking of David's, did you hear about Crosby??

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"  Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
-- Charlie Brown, _Peanuts_ [Charles Schulz]

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2004, 11:28:00 PM »
Yes, heard about him. He was busted for drugs again, right?  :cool:

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »
and weapons.  He had some weed and a gun.

maybe weed does effect the memory.....he checked out and left a bag behind that had the dope and the gun.  If you're gonna leave a bag/suitcase behind, that's not the one.

May your days be joyously challenging and your words artfully true.
--Ginger Warbis

[ This Message was edited by: cayohueso on 2004-03-14 20:34 ]
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2004, 11:53:00 PM »
maybe weed does effect the memory

Yes, the short term..what were we just talking about?  :lol:

And I see that you did slip the Stones in there, my bad and another case in point, lol.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2004, 06:03:00 PM »
From what I've seen, people with long term soberity have the worst memories.  I ran into an old counselor of mine recently.  He has 22 years sober and can't remember the things I can from the 80's.  Those that have stayed sober since straight can't remember the place so well.  The reason is that the program has taken over their minds and they live within a box.  Instead of life exploration they read "the doctor's opinion" from the AA book over and over, etc. Their minds are so full of the program, there's not room for much more.

Dave (Grohl)  the guy that played drums in Nirvania, recently put out a CD of him doing covers from some old bands like Celtic Frost, DRI, King Diamond, Venom and others.  I heard it last night and it rocks.  But I truly recommend anything from ... BAD RELIGION :exclaim:
The best band in all existence.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2004, 07:04:00 PM »
On 2004-03-15 15:03:00, Reagon Youth wrote:

"From what I've seen, people with long term soberity have the worst memories.  I ran into an old counselor of mine recently.  He has 22 years sober and can't remember the things I can from the 80's.  Those that have stayed sober since straight can't remember the place so well.  The reason is that the program has taken over their minds and they live within a box.  Instead of life exploration they read "the doctor's opinion" from the AA book over and over, etc. Their minds are so full of the program, there's not room for much more.

There is a psychological phenomenon called "state dependency".  Basically, anything that is learned or 'burned' into memory while in a certain mental state is best recalled in that state.  The classic example is the drunk who hides a bottle when he hears his wife come home, forgetting where or even that he had hidden it until the next time he has a few drinks, when he is closer to the psychological state he was in when he hid it.  What you are describing may be caused by the fact that they have been so far removed from their old mindset both psychologically (due to Straight's mindscrub) and chemically (due to dicontinuing drug use) that they have literally forgotten large portions of their previous personality's frame of reference.  So, basically, they need to smoke a joint and read some survivor testimonies.  The 80s memories will come flooding back.  Whether that's a good thing or not is an entirely different question.

As far as the Program taking over their minds, that's a given.  Why do ya think they call it a "Program", anyway?  The longer they are involved with Mindfuck Cults like AA/NA/other forms of Stepcraft, the more likely they are to "selectively edit" their memories.  Combine that with the "box" that they live in which provides no stimulation outside of Stepcult related input, and you have a presciption for pre-Stepcult mind erasure.  It's our goddamn duty to get these people back on drugs so they can think for themselves again!!!
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2004, 08:12:00 PM »
RTP2003, I just have one thing to say....

brilliant post!

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2004, 08:35:00 PM »
On 2004-03-15 17:12:00, GregFL wrote:

"RTP2003, I just have one thing to say....

brilliant post!

"

I have to agree. The end made me laugh out loud.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2004, 09:53:00 PM »
It's our goddamn duty to get these people back on drugs so they can think for themselves again!!!

Oh, for Christ's sake! It's hard to believe that someone could become so mentally unhinged that they could declare something so asinine.. :roll:
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2004, 10:07:00 PM »
One for the scrap book:

::cheers::

When I started as a federal narcotics agent, the budget that we were working with, it was less than $5 million a year, and there was only 125 agents for the entire world to work the narcotic trade that we were fighting in those days.  Times have changed.  The gluttony has grown.
--Nick Navarro, former Broward, FL Sherrif

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2004, 01:59:00 AM »
On 2004-03-15 18:53:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:

"
It's our goddamn duty to get these people back on drugs so they can think for themselves again!!!

Oh, for Christ's sake! It's hard to believe that someone could become so mentally unhinged that they could declare something so asinine.. :roll:
"

Ever read my posts? :lol:
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2004, 04:21:00 AM »
Druggies are Delusional !!! They ALL need constant (don't forget to pay that bill (small compared to the treatment offered!) every month) supervision and care.

The Beatles and all the Rolling Stones members should all be brought to front row NOW and started fresh.

When Sembler runs for president in the next term I can't help but fall at his feet of perfumed mercy.  Newton, you should be his Vice.

Without molesting these orphans, they will never understand chastity.  Without kicking the youth about mercilessly, the youth won't come to understand mercy.  Without starving and locking the little brats away quietly, they won't come to understand golden silence.  Without taking away the drugs and the devil worshipping tools like vinyl records, America will never survive the impending doom of the mindset in need of deprogramming from our inner sanctums and folds of judicious praise and support.[ This Message was edited by: animals all of us on 2004-03-29 22:40 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2004, 09:15:00 AM »
RTP2003 I think you have the best handle on this Straight situation I have heard yet. I bow in your presence.