Author Topic: how long will I slice myself?  (Read 2806 times)

Offline ehm

• View Profile
how long will I slice myself?
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2003, 04:27:00 PM »
On 2003-10-21 13:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"to feel the hot blood on my arms and chest.  cutting the chest is the best because the cuts and scars can be covered up with a shirt.  heehee!   Ain't no attention game.  In fact, I live by myself so no one can see me do it except my dogs and cats.  The blood contains pain.  The more blood that I can get out of me, the less pain that I must endure.   "

That is complete bullshit. Your blood contains nutrients for you body and keep it alive. Draining it is bad for you and can kill you. Everyone knows this, it?s no scientific breakthrough or news flash. Bloodletting (When it used to be used) was a religious hoax! Your problems are in your mind and you need care and help. Thinking that way depletes your spirit and so does cutting and bleeding. I've been there and am sorry you are there now.  ::kiss::  

One has to multiply thoughts to the point where there aren't enough
policemen to control them

--Stanislaw Lec

*Sorry for the double post!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2003, 07:48:00 PM »
that is fine, I slice myself for every post back from my orig post.  the more posts, the more cuts, the more blood, the less pain...so post all you want.  You folks are actually helping to heal me.  Thank you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2003, 09:26:00 AM »
GOTTA LET THAT PAIN OUT - I CAN JUST SEE MILLER'S HEAD STICKING OUT OF MY THIGH FROM MY LAST CUT- A COUPLE MORE POSTS BACK AND I THINK THAT I MAY BE ABLE TO PRY HIM OUT OF ME AND THEN WE CAN PUT HIM ON TRIAL.  GOT TO GET HIM FIRST.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2003, 01:27:00 PM »
Fuck you.  Go ahead and slice yourself up; while you are at it, why don't you just go ahead and cut your damn throat and then may "Miller" can crawl out.  Hey sicko, maybe you better check yourself in to a mental house and hang out with all the other nutcase muffins.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2003, 01:42:00 PM »
Man, this is so cold! Reminds me of something, though. One time in my whole life I encouraged someone to off themselves. It was my ex boyfriend, trying to make me feel sorry for him for the horrible guilt he had to live with for what he'd done to our daughter. He was trying to talk me into dropping charges against him, no understanding that it was the state, not I, who was pressing charges.

He said "Do you know how awful I feel? I just want to kill myself." So I told him that might not be a bad idea, certainly would save a lot of people a lot of trouble."

But then, I knew who I was talking to and was very sure I meant it at the time. Not so sure now, though. I did go through with the prosecution, which necessarily meant backing and encouraging my little girl to give the testimony that put him away.

As messed up as the whole thing was from her point of view before the prosecution started, it got much worse and more confusing for her after. She's had to carry that with her and now has to sort it all out as an adult. I'd hate to think how much worse it might be for her if he'd actually offed himself and made a martyr of himself instead of living on to continue to show himself for the scum that he is.

Again, I don't know who is posting these messages. Could be all a sick prank or it could be very serious. I wish ya'll would consider the power of your words.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-- Albert Einstein

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2003, 04:05:00 PM »
feels good - thanks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2003, 01:21:00 PM »
More posts, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - I still have the pain, I really need to get it out before I go to the shrinker tomorrow.  I need to let him know I feel better or they will be hell to pay.  I can not for some reason slice myself deep enough without your help(posts). :nworthy:

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2003, 01:44:00 PM »
It worries me that you seem to not take this too seriously. I hope that you get some help and that you do not by mistake hit a vein/artery that may make you bleed out. It is important that you discuss this w/the person you are professionaly seeing. If you can not talk to them I suggest that you seek another Therapist or atleast someone you trust enough to work through this. I am here for you. Please email me so that I may give you my phone # at least we can talk through this before you accidentaly kill yourself. Again I am no therapist or otherwise so I can not offer professional help, but I have been there before and maybe we can atleast talk through the moment so that you can release the pain verbaly until you can get the help you need.
Also there is 1800 we prevent they can help you as well as 1800 suicide. Please Be careful
samantha
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2003, 02:49:00 PM »
Thank you Samantha and Wes.  I will try to get it under control.  This has not been an attention game, I have just had a couple of psychotic days.  I have started taking my medication this morning.  I don't even remember posting all this stuff, but as the meds began to work and I emerged from my funk, I realized I was cut to hell - big gouges and slices on my arms, legs, chest and unfortunately, my face too.  Not that I am/was that pretty before, now I think I need some stitches just to keep my cheek together. I got a place on my thigh that when I squeeze it, the fat pushes out.  Same think is happening with my left thumb.  OUCH. I just logged on to the fornits site, saw this topic so I think it must have been me.  Geez, what a fucked up critter I am.

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2003, 05:33:00 PM »
Welcome back we are here for you. And I hope your meds work. PS go get checked out and when was the last time you had a tetnus shot??
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2003, 02:59:00 PM »