Author Topic: Hyde / The family Foundation School  (Read 24315 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hyde / The family Foundation School
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2005, 10:43:00 AM »
matt siler, shut the fuck up, hyde sucks, and you know it! od, who are you? so i can llok at the pic's hanging up in the gym. matt, go jump off a cliff....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »
Who's Matt Siler?

O senseless man, who cannot possibly make a worm and yet will make Gods by the dozen!
--Michel Eyqyem de Montaigne, French essayist

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2005, 06:59:00 AM »
I am still in my 20's and I don't even remember many of my high school teachers' names, let alone search for an internet site to talk crap about them.  

I too didn't enjoy high school, but I sure am not going to hold a chip on my shoulder for 30 years.  

Tommy, you are 43 years old...it is time to move on.  I don't know if I should laugh at these posts or feel sorry for you.

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
My purpose isn't to "talk crap about high school
teachers" but to warn people away from an
abusive, sadistic cult. I have yet to see a
high school that forces people to spend a month
digging their own graves and filling them back in
again over and over for having a "bad attitude".

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard was not what I meant.

---Richard Nixon

Offline larry61122

• View Profile
    • http://larry61122.tripod.com/
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »
i go to hyde. it sucks!
------------Larry was here-----------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2005, 12:16:00 PM »
THe Hyde school is not one with which I am familiar, however, my step daughter is about to graduate from the The Family Foundation School.   She did receive a fine education at the school.  She has also learned about self-control.  There has always been difficulty getting in touch with people there AND they never call back.  This has been very frustrating, because you want to know what's going on with your child, and how the situation is being handled.  We have been left in the dark, frequently having to beg for a return call.  I hope you find the right school for your situation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2005, 12:59:00 AM »
Larry -

Maybe your time would be better spent trying to figure out your life instead of creating Anti-Hyde sites.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2005, 11:25:00 AM »
On 2005-06-23 21:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Larry -

Maybe your time would be better spent trying to figure out your life instead of creating Anti-Hyde sites. "

Why not do both? LOL  :rofl:

Faith, as well intentioned as it may be, must be built on facts, not fiction- faith in fiction is a damnable false hope.
--Thomas Edison, American inventor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2005, 02:45:00 PM »
Hey Tommy,

I was at Hyde in 76 who are you?

Hope to hear from you!

Dave Bilder

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
On 2005-06-25 11:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey Tommy,

I was at Hyde in 76 who are you?

Hope to hear from you!

Dave Bilder"

Tom Allan aka Space Case or Space.
I arrived in the middle of summer school and ran
away 3 times Jan 1977.

The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people equally in war and peace. And covers with the shield of it's protection all classes of men at all times and under all circumstances.
--US Supreme Court, Ex Parte Milligan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2005, 04:59:00 PM »
On 2004-09-25 05:17:00, The_Reverend wrote:

"i'm literally sitting in the hyde school computer lab reading this right now.  This school is not a bad place at all.  The 2-4 work crew that was talked about is a punishment lasting usually a few days, NEVER months.  and the labor is never hard, just boring.  to get on 2-4 you just have to do drugs, have sex, cheat, or lie.  the rules are easy enough to abide by.

i came here after spending 6 months at the family school.  now THAT place is hell on earth,  i replied to a post above with some comments on that.  but please parents, do NOT send your kids there.  it is a miserable place, and no kid deserves it.  e-mail me for more information.  [email protected]"

Matt, you're great... you've grown up so much...but why are you looking at this site when you are suppoed to be at summer ex? *wink*

And in response to everyone else...2-4 is not that intense. Kids get put on 2-4 for doing cocaine, when 90% of schools in america would kick you out.
Attitude graves are not done anymore, that was left back in the 70s. but is it really that big of a deal to just dig a hole? honestly, if you broke ethics, you knew you were gonna end up on 2-4 so why are you whining?

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2005, 04:22:00 PM »

And in response to everyone else...2-4 is not that intense. Kids get put on 2-4 for doing cocaine, when 90% of schools in america would kick you out.

Attitude graves are not done anymore, that was left back in the 70s. but is it really that big of a deal to just dig a hole? honestly, if you broke ethics, you knew you were gonna end up on 2-4 so why are you whining?"

Wow, they must have toned down 2-4 since I was
there - and yes I was there in the 70s. But now
I'm hearin' that Hyde's subcontracting a lot of
the worst abuse to an outfit called Redcliff in
Utah. And it wasn't "just digging a hole". You dug
the same damn hole over and over again.
Also I never heard about anyone using cocaine when
I was there. The no-expulsion policy is there
because at Hyde, as in prison, people WANT to
get kicked out.

If I am of the opinion that it is inexpedient to assign to the government the task of operating railroads, hotels, or mines, I am not an "enemy of the state" any more than I can be called an enemy of sulfuric acid because I am of the opinion that, useful though it may be for many purposes, it is not suitable either for drinking, or for washing one's hands.
http://www.mises.org/liberal/ch1sec7.asp' target='_new'>Ludwig Von Mises

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2005, 05:38:00 PM »
:???:

Did you end up sending your duaghter there?  I'm about to enroll my son.  It seemed really nice but I might be way too naive.

Offline larry61122

• View Profile
    • http://larry61122.tripod.com/
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2005, 04:26:00 PM »
i have just recently taken the anti hyde site off the web because as much as i hate the school its given me way to many chances and i abused them each time. simply put is that i need what the school has to offer.

to those who hate hyde, thats fine with me. to those who like hyde, there is nothing wrong with that but i cant crap on something that offered to help me.

-larry61122   (if anyone dosnt like my opinion, it dosnt matter im not you!)
------------Larry was here-----------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2005, 01:05:00 AM »
On 2005-03-28 12:32:00, Oppositional Defiance wrote:

"I attended Hyde Woodstock from the years of 1999 to 2002 and I can attest that everything said about Hyde here is true. There are no embellishments. The truth is enough in this situation. The staff were incompetent, the teaching was inadaquete, well meaning teachers commonly became disgruntled and eventually left. Poor quality individuals would not leave, "bleeding" the school of anybody who would treat the children there decently year after year. The children there suffered from neglect and abuse from being left alone in a cruel beurocracy. It was like Oliver Twist. A child left in the Hyde School was basically left there to fend for him or herself. To truly succeed in Hyde meant to disregard information coming from teachers, peers, and all "morality" being pushed at you. To succeed, one would have to create a barrier between oneself and the rest of the "world". There was no other world but Hyde. It was isolated. Nothing came in and nothing went out. It was very hard sometimes for me. I was sent to this program after being sent to CEDU's ASCENT program. I wish I could kill some of these people who were in charge with a big M4 rifle sometimes. Anyway, Semper Fi, carry on.

O-P-P

(Yeah, you know me)

"

Interesting, you attended Hyde Woodstock the same years as my brother...who graduated in 2002...you probably didn't like him, considering what you said, but he's the shit.

Anyways, everything that people have to say on this board is so ridiculous it makes me shudder...people lie, and know that 2-4 is a consequence...so what the fuck are you guys whining about?
I got through it successfully, and I wasn't a baby about it, and no i'm not brainwashed, in fact I'm pretty individalistic and opinionated, I just know how to act mature.
Don't blame Hyde for your own bullshit - it's not helping you or anyone.