Author Topic: Marty Kruglik number and address  (Read 47390 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik number and address
« on: June 19, 2002, 03:51:00 PM »
colley hill rd
Gray ME 04039
(207) 657 4421

Someone should send this sick child molesting fuck's number and address to his victim back in the 70's.I'm sure they would pay alot for this info.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2002, 08:09:00 PM »
Marty presently tries to persuade little boys with candy to join him in the back woods of Maine in his TeePee of love.

He was never really affialted with my house when I was at Elan but when a 3 house general meeting was called Marty was the first one there.

Most of these resdients receiving the 3 house didnt really know who Marty was.Marty would join in on the 3 house G/m/'s and would bounce around like as if he was performing some sort of Indian Ritual war dance.
He always had to throw his 2 cents into any 3 house gm.No one realy cared nor did they pay attention to what he had to say, I know I didnt.
He is nothing but a filthy dirty hevan Indian child rapist.
Marty if you ever happen to stumble across this post here's a big "FUCK YOU AND DIE" to ya.
I hope you get whats coming to you boy,you rapist!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2002, 08:47:00 PM »
I remember a time Marty came into our house to help run some encounter groups and he had know idea what half the residents names were.
Anyway he didnt run the encounter group the way we were used to having one.He would sit there and read off the slips to validate why they were dropped on us and he would consider whether or not it was essential if we could express our hostility towrds the person we dropped a slip on.

Most of the residents were extremely disappointed because they couldn't get their feelings off.After the group the house went to dinner and a fight broke out between 2 residents who had built up alot of hostility towards each other.

And why did this fight happen, all because Marty denied them the right to yell at each other in a group.Two days later house in the dining room was called for a ring from the percussion's of the fight,and of as usual Marty was there to watch it.

I think Marty enjoyed when the residents fought in the ring, he got some sort of sick pleasure out of it.That whole incident could've been avoided if Marty allowed them to vent their hostility.

Elan loved to have rings, the staff their totally abused their power and got off on other people's pain.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2002, 11:43:00 PM »
Did you know how they found out Marty raped that boy?The police took a sample of his saliva and found the little boys seamon in his saliva.

Offline Publisher

• View Profile
    • http://new.onepaper.com/virginvoices/
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2002, 09:03:00 PM »
The sadist cannot stand the separation of the public and the private; nor can he grant to others the mystery of their personality, the validity of their inner self...in order for him to feel his maximum power, he wants the world to be peopled with concrete  manipulatable objects...
-- ERNEST BECKER, The Structure of Evil, 1968.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2002, 04:08:00 PM »
There was an article posted about Marty last year at survivors about him getting arrested for exposing himself to a minor.Anyway David Hirsh got so upset about it he took it down.What I really meant by upset is, Daivd Hirsch used to suck Marty's cock and swallow his loads and when him and Marty went their own seperate ways David never got over it.

He still posses deep meaningful feelings for this dirty hevan Indian, why, your guess is as good as mine.Maybe because Hirsch likes to rape little boys like Marty does.

Anyway I recently have discovered the kid Marty raped, his father was a soilder for a NY mafia family.I am currently in the process of passing on this info to the mob and let them know about Krugliks where abouts.
I would have to venture on saying that Marty will soon be sleeping with the fishes once they find him.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2002, 12:08:00 AM »
Ok, I want to be really careful how I put this so there's no misunderstanding.

I don't know that you can't prove every word you've said here. And, sadly, I don't doubt that any of it is true. I'm not the moderator of this forum, but I am the service provider. I won't interfere with anyone saying whatever they want to say. But, as a decent human being, I feel obliged to make sure ya'll know the reality of anonymous posting.

Basically, you're only anonymous to casual readers who can't or are not inclined to press the issue. If some jackass (ehr... I mean interested party) wanted to pursue slander charges, they might be able to legally force me or my provider to divulge the info needed to figure out who you are. I am MUCH disinclined to do that. But I want you to know that it could happen.

If you can prove whatever you state as fact and make a reasonable distinction between fact and opinion, everything's cool. For example, if there's a news article or something showing the details of that rape and semen sample and luring kids with candy, please do continue to let people know about that. If, in your opinion, this person is an evil son of a bitch, you're free to state it (it ain't slander if it's true, and no one on the planet has a higher claim to authority on your opinion than you do.)

Death threats are never a good idea. I'm pretty sure you're just spouting. And I know good and damned well your life was probably threatened numerous times, implicitly or explicitly, by these idiots behind closed doors. But it would be wise to not do that yourself because some people just have no sense of humor.

If anyone ever wants to take back their own words, hit the edit button and provide authentication. If it's an anonymous post, I will (with adequate proof of identity) delete or edit posts at the request of the author. Aside from that, you're on your own. God bless you.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2002, 04:41:00 AM »
In retrospect...the above post acknowledges responsibility for whatever actions might be taken similar to the words typed herein (threats).

Also..Liability CAN be found in allowing personal information such as unpublished phone numbers and adresses without consent of the owner, to be posted here for public viewing.

A deaththreat, a threat of bodily harm, a suggestion or implied intent for acts such as rape etc. are all crimes. Dont fool yourself by thinking free speech done anonomously is a "get out of jail free card"...quite the contrary. Free speech enables consequence.

At least one person positively identified and requesting criminal charges be filled,  has been implicated here as a potential victim and as a citizen of the people for the people,  I hereby request the identity of those who have threatened ANY individual be identified to the district attorney in both the state of operation of this website, and the state from which threats were submitted.

Anyone with access to this information refusing to divulge said information to the appropriate authority will be considered co-conspirators and at minimum, charged with obstruction and harboring.

Please do not take this lightly...the webmasters, moderators, and any other person or persons enabling criminal actions will be held accountable under the local juristictions of each individual, and may also warrant federal investigation being criminal intent has electronicly crossed state and international boundaries. Efforts to aquire a restraining order to be placed on this website are underway. If successful..further tollerance, as well obstruction of information may likely bring about further charges. In essence..this means if suspected criminal content is deleted, further charges will result.

I am acting in compliance with the duties of an American citizen and have sought the support of the US attorney generals office, and local police.

You are hereby notified.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2002, 09:09:00 AM »
You know its bad enough that the 3 elan sites that are available to "Us" the former resident's do not allow us to vent or express our hostility towards elan and their asshole staff.But to come here and tell us we cant post what we are posting is low.
Elan alumni,Survivors, and Elan memories will not allow us to post what we want, this site does.

So if you do not agree with what is being posted here then dont come here.if any of this site's content was posted at any of the other sites it would have been deleted.

This is freedom of speech, this is our time.We went through 18 plus months of hell taking their shit now it is our time they take ours.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2002, 10:08:00 AM »
Freedom of speech does not allow people to say anything they want. If what you say is criminal or libelous or slanderous you can be arrested charged or sued for it. That is the law in this country. It always has been. Freedom of speech means that you can express religious and political ideas without being arrested for it like you can in some countries. It doesn't mean you can say anything at all about anyone at all any time at all whenever you want.

Posting anonymously doesn't mean anything. There is no such thing as annymous on the internet. The exact computer you used when you posted something can be traced and identified at any time. It is very easy to do.

That is why the other "elan sites" don't let you say illegal, slanderous or libelous things on them. It is against the law. You can be sued or arrested for it. If the webmasters allow it they can also be sued or arrested for it. Besides that, the things you are saying aren't ideas or opinions. All they are is mean.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2002, 05:33:00 PM »
They are all true.I;ve been told by numerous amounts of people that Marty did in fact rape a child back in the 70's.
Jeff Gottlieb himself told me and all other residents in our house that he was a junkie.
And Marc Rosenberg was and still is to this date a junkie.He also was arrested many decade's ago for beating up his girlfriend while under the influence of a controlled dangerous substance.
lynda Roy was fired from Elan for breaking Elan policies,which was considered "Sexual Harrassment" towards Elan residents.

There is nothing here at this site but fact.How could one make this shit up. It is all truth and not fabricated.If you dont beleive me call up Elan and make up some bullshit story that you are referencing Lynda Roy for an application and ask them what she was fired for.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2002, 05:37:00 PM »
And another thing.You say that the content here being posted is vulgar and slanderous?I'm sure if you surf upon a white supremist site you will find more vulgarity and slanderous hate towards minorities and those sites are not being shut down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2002, 05:48:00 PM »
Okay. It isn't as bad as as a white supremist site. Is that the standard that we want to be held to or judged by? Not as evil as hitler?. Not as insane as manson? Not as hateful as white supremists?

"Not as bad as the worst" isn't what we should be. I thought we were something good. That we were trying to do something good. All I am seeing is hate.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can do or say whatever you want about anyone you want whenever you want.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2002, 05:53:00 PM »
The things you are saying aren't ideas or opinions. All they are is mean.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2002, 05:58:00 PM »
They are the fuckin truth!!!!