Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Elan School

Marty Kruglik number and address

<< < (39/40) > >>

voiceoftruth:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---Okay. It isn't as bad as as a white supremist site. Is that the standard that we want to be held to or judged by? Not as evil as hitler?. Not as insane as manson? Not as hateful as white supremists?

"Not as bad as the worst" isn't what we should be. I thought we were something good. That we were trying to do something good. All I am seeing is hate.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can do or say whatever you want about anyone you want whenever you want.
--- End quote ---

i agree and one minor problem with saying that analogy to the bigotry on a white supremacist
site is that it is difficult to press slander charges when the statement or statements in question are directed or about a GROUP of people but those lies on here are specific statements of fact regarding a specific person that are NOT TRUE and with regard to that disgusting diatribe on HIV/AIDS there is no basis in fact and hence a court case waiting to happen...i just wish Marc didnt have to deal with all this hatred being spewed so vile no one
should bear alone and i will be there to make sure he doesnt have to get through the school
closing without real support and friendship

The Elan Reporter:
Really? REALLY? You come here to defend sick, twisted, disturbed staff members and get all upset when people post about what they seen when they were at elan. Maybe the Kruglik and Rosenberg of your time was a water downed version on themselves and were low key, cause they were under the radar at the time. But the stuff I witnessed they did was off the charts in abuse and disturbing to say the least. Kruglik taping tampons that were soaked in ketchup to a 13 year old girls body with a sign that read "Please confront me as to why I am a WHORE!!!". How is that considered theraputic? And Marc coming to work high on dope and degrading girls to the point where they broke down and acted out was over kill. I mean the man wore long sleeve shirts in the summer time, all the time. And elan certainly did not have air conditioning in any of the houses. So to use an excuse as it was too cold for him is not an option. Maybe the Marc you know now is a different person cause he found God and asked for forgiveness or what have you, but they will never heal the mental damge both he and that pan faced Kruglik inflicted upon teenagers. What goes around certainly comes around and back to bite you in the ass. These wackos can act as normal today as they want to and paint themselves a perfect image of themselves, but the paint will never cover the old painting that will always bleed through to expose the orginal painting.

Matt C. Hoffman:
Hey reporter ,

Yaeh I was a witness to Diane Verry and her crown of Tampoons that were dipped in ketchup and and attached to her head , I don't think they were taped ,it was more like tied to a string and the string was tied around her head. Either way it was pretty sick. I wouldn't have ever thought of doing that to some one in a million years.

What was more sick is that this girl suffered from a physical condition called curveture of the spine and those sick non educated henchmen Kruglik for one thought she was copping an attitude wharn she couldn't stand up straight . In a very perverse way it seemed like those cretins tried to cure her physical condition thru repeated general meetings ,and I remember this beautiful blonde girl say repeatedly that she had a medical condition, and the General meeting and electric sauings just continued. Yeah I remember her Standing in a giant pot of sauce singing Sundown," some times I think its a shame " while covered in sauce   .Yeah I remember her well and you know Kruglik and Peter McCann never did cure her physical condition.  Actually elan. reP.orter there are a few of us that remeMber her and on occaision we still speak with her. It really is good to know that Diane survived.

Funny though you weren't there though cause I know who you are...you probably knew Rosenberg and something tells me that you still talk with him ....but hey you thought that I would  not know who you are .....its okay you certainly aren't Mark Babitz ...so Art please don't start I do know who the elan reporter is shoot ask our mutual friend, she knows also.

don't worry reporter I am not gonna out you , it just shows me a side of you that makes sense. And thats why you aint on the list.

You know elan is closed ,and thats a good thing right ?

Troublemaker:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---They are all true.I;ve been told by numerous amounts of people that Marty did in fact rape a child back in the 70's.
Jeff Gottlieb himself told me and all other residents in our house that he was a junkie.
And Marc Rosenberg was and still is to this date a junkie.He also was arrested many decade's ago for beating up his girlfriend while under the influence of a controlled dangerous substance.
lynda Roy was fired from Elan for breaking Elan policies,which was considered "Sexual Harrassment" towards Elan residents

There is nothing here at this site but fact.How could one make this shit up. It is all truth and not fabricated.If you dont beleive me call up Elan and make up some bullshit story that you are referencing Lynda Roy for an application and ask them what she was fired for.
--- End quote ---

Troublemaker:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---It is to be said that one of Clare's children were molested by Marty Kruglik when they were in the program.A group was called on Marty for the allegations but was never granted.
Their was a police investigation but Joe's wallet was able to grease some politician's and it was called off.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version