Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Elan School

Marty Kruglik number and address

<< < (3/40) > >>

Anonymous:
They are all true.I;ve been told by numerous amounts of people that Marty did in fact rape a child back in the 70's.
Jeff Gottlieb himself told me and all other residents in our house that he was a junkie.
And Marc Rosenberg was and still is to this date a junkie.He also was arrested many decade's ago for beating up his girlfriend while under the influence of a controlled dangerous substance.
lynda Roy was fired from Elan for breaking Elan policies,which was considered "Sexual Harrassment" towards Elan residents.

There is nothing here at this site but fact.How could one make this shit up. It is all truth and not fabricated.If you dont beleive me call up Elan and make up some bullshit story that you are referencing Lynda Roy for an application and ask them what she was fired for.

Anonymous:
And another thing.You say that the content here being posted is vulgar and slanderous?I'm sure if you surf upon a white supremist site you will find more vulgarity and slanderous hate towards minorities and those sites are not being shut down.

Anonymous:
Okay. It isn't as bad as as a white supremist site. Is that the standard that we want to be held to or judged by? Not as evil as hitler?. Not as insane as manson? Not as hateful as white supremists?

"Not as bad as the worst" isn't what we should be. I thought we were something good. That we were trying to do something good. All I am seeing is hate.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can do or say whatever you want about anyone you want whenever you want.

Anonymous:
The things you are saying aren't ideas or opinions. All they are is mean.

Anonymous:
They are the fuckin truth!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version