Author Topic: Some Clarification Please?  (Read 27941 times)

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2011, 02:44:00 PM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:06:01 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Some Clarification Please?
« Reply #136 on: October 18, 2011, 03:51:54 PM »
Ursus wrote:

< sigh > Ya know, Danny, you are your own worst enemy. Why do you so frequently assume the worst possible interpretation of someone's intentions? I guess I should say that I can't really speak for anyone else here, but... this seems to have been *my* experience with you. (That said, I could also be wrong, and misunderstanding something, and guilty of the very thing I chide you for.)

Where do you read that I "have no intention of being objective?" What did I say that caused you to interpret that I was "consistently undermin[ing]" you? Most of the time, I'm too busy with other stuff to even bother injecting myself in your battles, colorful as they may be.

I'll admit, I don't mind an occasional spar with you on the threads, but... there's a limit. My cutoff point being, apparently, quite a bit lower than yours.

Since the subject we are talking about is dark and dirty excuse me for misunderstanding your choice of words. I sincerely doubt that there was anyone who understood where you were coming from.
When did you upgrade your cutoff point for bickering, when my other half left.
All this worst enemy and assuming the worst interpretation stuff is all well Ursus but it is not the point. The point was to get you on record on where you stand. I appreciate your efforts although it appears you
labored a bit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2011, 07:55:48 PM »

Re: Wayne K and Jani Foundation?

Postby janisfriend » Yesterday, 18:00

YV23 wrote:Apparently you read too much into the blog. If it was abuse the authorities would have done something about it. Who are you, and why should I take the word of someone who won't tell us their name?

I think you're full of shit

It's not rocket science. Jani was shaken as a two month old infant. She was not taken to the hospital following the incident. For the next 4 -5 years she was hit by her parents, they starved her, she witnessed violence between them and then they had the boy. Susan is a bipolar and she was having post pardum depression when they put Jani in the psych ward for the first time. Sometime around this time they had an MRI done that showed ischemia to her thalamus that was likely an old injury from being shaken as an infant. But of course the Dr.'s having no knowledge of the shaking assumed it was a birth injury. Meanwhile in the psych ward Jani is being put on all kids of drugs none of which are stopping her so called "imaginary world/ slash halucinations".

Meanwhile Michael and Susan are securing TV spots with Oprah, 20/20, Discovery Health, LA times and they even tried Dr. Phil. Ask yourself... what parent who has a child THAT ill (supposedly) is going to waste any time or energy looking for TV spots? Oh and then getting an agent (Steve Truitt I believe) and a book deal on top of that... Oh and of course Susan keeping up with a weekly talk radio show.

Jani was slapped with this label and drugged for many of the same reasons so many of you were dumped in Elan - for being a so called "oout of control" kid. How many of you were abused or neglected before ending up in Elan?

That's fine, don't take my word for it. look into it for yourself. >janijourney.org. And go to FB and read their pages there "jani FOundation" "Bipolar Nation Radio" as well as their personal pages where just last week Susan was going on and on about their 4 year old son being schizophrenic too while dosing him with benedryl to get him to sleep.

And as for you Wayne... I think it's YOU who is looking for some sort of celebrity. After all it was you who appeared on Bipolar Nation Talk radio just two weeks ago. When is YOUR TV appearance?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 20, 2011, 12:30:23 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:44:46 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 20, 2011, 12:36:02 AM »
So now you're helping raise money for child abusers? Don't worry, a piece of your action won't buy lunch.
?©?€~¥@

Offline voiceoftruth

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2012, 12:58:51 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
I understand the paranoia here on fornits because  most of these profiles are fake, but I'm not Wayne and I'm the one who said Marc Rosenberg is posting from Danny's profile. One minute he can't spell cat if you gave him the C and the A, and the next he posts a manifesto with words Danny can't spell and words he doesn't understand

I was in Elan with Danny. The vulgar posts filled with grammatical errors and misspellings are Danny. The post about CAFETY is not. Is None Ya Danny? I'm not sure 100% but I am convinced someone is posting under Danny's name here

Again, the rumor was Danny was fired for having sex with residents. No one was ever fired from Elan for being abusive. That's bullshit

marc rosenberg cant spell worth a shit half the time... especially when he refuses to step away from his crack pipe.... which he still prefers along with all the rest
of his party favors....and playing head games with anyone he gets near