Author Topic: What has happened to this place?  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Bitchizbak

• View Profile
What has happened to this place?
« on: March 10, 2004, 12:59:00 AM »
Been away a while and I am wondering what has happened to this place? From what I can tell, this has become a cesspool of definitely "wayward", fucked up, psychopaths. I Hate to think what else is lurking inside some of your twisted selves. Why do some of you even bother to feed into this shit? Why waste your time? Too bad it had to come to this mess, it used to be a good forum. Whatever happened to some of the regular's that hung out here? I am sure that they have closed the door on this forum, it has turned really sour. I Hate to think what someone really wanting closure from the horrors of Straight will find within these walls now. Such a waste of energy. No need to respond to my opinion, I won't be back to read it anyway.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 09:27:00 AM »
Well if you've "been away for a while" why the new username?

From what I can tell, this has become a cesspool of definitely "wayward", fucked up, psychopaths.

If you poke around, I'm sure you'll find that it's a bit more than that... :question:

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 09:35:00 AM »
There are plenty of good discussions still here.  As has been explained here before, quite a few of the 'regulars' left BEFORE any of the 'trolling' began, for very different reasons.  I've said before, the board is what you make it.  I've gotten quite a bit out of the discussions I've had with people over the last week.

I am married, not Buried !
-- Steve Webb

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2004, 04:45:00 PM »
OMGZORZ the straight boards!! Drats...Ill get those meddling kids!! :idea:  :idea:
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 11:04:00 PM »
On 2004-03-09 21:59:00, Bitchizbak wrote:

"Been away a while and I am wondering what has happened to this place? From what I can tell, this has become a cesspool of definitely "wayward", fucked up, psychopaths. I Hate to think what else is lurking inside some of your twisted selves. Why do some of you even bother to feed into this shit? Why waste your time? Too bad it had to come to this mess, it used to be a good forum. Whatever happened to some of the regular's that hung out here? I am sure that they have closed the door on this forum, it has turned really sour. I Hate to think what someone really wanting closure from the horrors of Straight will find within these walls now. Such a waste of energy. No need to respond to my opinion, I won't be back to read it anyway. "

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2004, 11:06:00 PM »
Hey, great post anon! I think you deserve a round of applause for that one...