Author Topic: DESISTO SCHOOL  (Read 696 times)

Offline CARTER MARLOW

• View Profile
DESISTO SCHOOL
« on: March 08, 2004, 12:29:00 AM »
My name is Carter. I am looking for anyone who has been in DeSisto before. If you have been in DeSisto and having trouble from your past please lets start a group for all of us. I was there during all the shit that was going on including the mass exodus that me and others started around 91 and 92. I have not been able to talk to any of my friends who I met there but I would like to. And for that matter, I wouldn't mind talking to anyone who has been there. If you have been at this "institution", then we all share a special bond that no one can understand. But you can reach me on AIM= bootdisk7, or e-mail me at [email protected].... :wstupid:  :flame:

Either cocaine and marijuana are terribly dangerous substances, and breaking the law by consuming them is a major offense that should be severely punished, or these are minor, personal matters that do not really count in the big picture of a man's life. If the latter is the case, then the rationale for a bloody, costly and futile war against drugs simply disappears.
--Jorge G. Castaneda, Newsweek International, September 6, 1999

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
would first like to say that I was a student at the Desisto School and you can ask me more about it if you want.