Author Topic: I'm Rick JAMES BITCH  (Read 9287 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2004, 01:53:00 PM »
On 2004-03-14 08:57:00, Peter Moore wrote:

"Well, we're not ready for a full-scale legalization -- not with all the trafficking of cocaine, heroin, etc.  

The reason there is so much trafficking is BECAUSE it's illegal.  No one is going to run out and start shooting smack the day it's legal ized who wasn't into doing it before then.

You're a control freak.  I hear there's 12 step groups that can help.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2004, 03:56:00 PM »
Just leave, you fucking moron.  This is not your forum.  You didn't go to Elan.  You're simply harassing me because of my group membership, which we discussed in another forum.  So why don't you just demonize me completely?  So just leave.  

Oh and by the way, the reason for not allowing full-scale legalization at first is to get rid of the dangerous contaminated drugs on the street -- not because of trafficking.  But people who assume first and ask questions later wouldn't know that kind of stuff.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »
Peter, you should know better than anyone that you can't try and kick someone out of a forum simply because he didn't attend that particular program.  I've had plenty of discussions here and you've never tried to stop me, don't try and stop someone else because you don't like what they're saying.  

What is a committee?  A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.    
-- Richard Harkness, The New York Times, 1960

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2004, 07:40:00 PM »
If we started with marijuana (made it some really good quality bud -- ha ha) and sanctioned certain types, nobody would feel the need to smuggle or risk going to jail.
Yes they would, O 12 Step Guru of All Drug-Related Knowledge-- most heroin users that I hung out with could give a flying fuck about smoking pot, and the same was true for most of the coke fiends as well.  Also the incredible black market profit on the shit would remain, so the smuggling would keep going on.

We wouldn't have to say marijuana is "good" or "safe" -- because we all know it damages your lungs and kills your brain cells in large quantities. We would advocate responsibility -- like the liquor industry.
Marijuana has never been shown to destroy brain cells, you knee-jerk, myth-spouting, Stepcraft-practicing buffoon.  When smoked through a waterpipe, or better yet, a vaporizer, the irritation to lung tissue is so minimal as to be insignificant.  As for looking to the liquor industry as a role model for the responsible use of drugs, your NA dogma-filled head is firmly entrenched up your treatment industry worshipping ass, sharing an apartment with Bill W.'s dick.

Prostitution should be regulated to one-person small businesses with laws about protection, etc.
Yeah, that would prevent the exploitation of women.  That's why no prostitutes ever choose to work in licensed brothels like the Mustang Ranch in Nevada or the Red Light district of Amsterdam.  Legalizing it but only allowing independent, 'one-person' small businesses would be easy prey for ripoffs, abuses, anddomination by leechlike pimps.  You wouldn't get laid either way, so I don't know why you even bother mentioning it.

"Just leave, you fucking moron.  This is not your forum.  You didn't go to Elan.  You're simply harassing me because of my group membership, which we discussed in another forum.
Don't even try to tell me what to do, 12-Step.  I've had more than my share of control-freak authority-worshipping Program Nazis trying to tell me what to do, and I damn sure ain't gonna listen to some AA crackpot who can't decide what to eat for breakfast without consutling that partner in cultism, his Sponsor.

So why don't you just demonize me completely?  So just leave.
OK, I will. (demonize you completely, that is.  I won't be leaving at your insistence,no way)  How's the above for starters, you freedom-hating purveyor of 12-Step nonsense and other forms of control freak fetishes?

Oh and by the way, the reason for not allowing full-scale legalization at first is to get rid of the dangerous contaminated drugs on the street -- not because of trafficking.
That would explain why the purity and availability of street heroin has steadily increased in the US during last decade.

But people who assume first and ask questions later wouldn't know that kind of stuff

I guess you would have expert knowledge regarding people who spout off without first researching the facts, you would-be  recovery movement guru, you.

Have an average life. :wave:

[ This Message was edited by: RTP2003 on 2004-03-14 16:45 ]
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2004, 07:44:00 PM »
On 2004-03-14 16:30:00, Sheik Yerbouti wrote:

"what is with the straight posters and their quotes.. I mean do all of you kats keep a book of quotes next to your computers? So that u can fire something un-original in order to prove your point??? I mean no disrespect, however it gets kinda old after a while....
"

it's an automatic feature.  it inserts a RANDOM quote at the end of your post.  

Allow the President to invade a neighboring nation whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such purpose, and you allow him to make war at pleasure. Study to see if you can fix any limit to his power in this respect, after having given him so much as you propose. If today he should choose to say he thinks it necessary to invade Canada to prevent the British from invading us, how could you stop him? You may say to him,--"I see no probability of the British invading us"; but he will say to you, "Be silent: I see it, if you don't."
--Abraham Lincoln

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »
On 2004-03-14 13:09:00, cayohueso wrote:

"Peter, you should know better than anyone that you can't try and kick someone out of a forum simply because he didn't attend that particular program.  I've had plenty of discussions here and you've never tried to stop me, don't try and stop someone else because you don't like what they're saying.  

What is a committee?  A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.    
-- Richard Harkness, The New York Times, 1960

"

I wouldn't try to get him to leave if he wasn't posting with the sole purpose of needling me.  It's not really the issue that's important to him -- it's his anger at certain programs.  Whatever the problem is -- I'm not the cause.  And in a respectful conversation between two Elanites... his hateful intervention isn't welcome.

I'm sorry for blowing my stack though.  Doesn't set a very good example.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2004, 11:39:00 PM »
Wow!  You're a fabulous example of someone who DEFINITELY needs some kind of program.  You don't even know me, pal, and yet you're making all these judgements about me, not to mention taking out all your frustration of 12-step programs on one very average member who never once claimed to be a guru.

On 2004-03-14 16:40:00, RTP2003 wrote:

"
If we started with marijuana (made it some really good quality bud -- ha ha) and sanctioned certain types, nobody would feel the need to smuggle or risk going to jail.

"Yes they would, O 12 Step Guru of All Drug-Related Knowledge-- most heroin users that I hung out with could give a flying fuck about smoking pot, and the same was true for most of the coke fiends as well."  
Wasn't talking about heroin or coke pal.  I was talking about pot.
Also the incredible black market profit on the shit would remain, so the smuggling would keep going on.

Not nearly on as large a scale.  I mean, sure, there's illegal everything, but is moonshine a huge enterprise?  Also did you ever see someone die from doing a bad patch of Percocet?

We wouldn't have to say marijuana is "good" or "safe" -- because we all know it damages your lungs and kills your brain cells in large quantities. We would advocate responsibility -- like the liquor industry.
Marijuana has never been shown to destroy brain cells, you knee-jerk, myth-spouting, Stepcraft-practicing buffoon.  
Ouch, harsh, don't know if I can recover from that.  You don't even know me... yet in having having this kind of knowledge, I wonder if you're obsessed.  Based on your assumptions, it's fair to say that it's people like you who bring prejudice to the world.
"When smoked through a waterpipe, or better yet, a vaporizer, the irritation to lung tissue is so minimal as to be insignificant.  
Where's your MD?  Also many people don't smoke it like that?  Ever see a cancer patient who was prescribed anything other than marijuana cigarettes?
"As for looking to the liquor industry as a role model for the responsible use of drugs, your NA dogma-filled head is firmly entrenched up your treatment industry worshipping ass, sharing an apartment with Bill W.'s dick."
I don't go to NA.  Too much talk about stuff I don't identify with and too many bad seeds.  You go to AA to get sober, you go to NA to get laid.  You're a pretty bad stalker.  Oh, and in case you've watched TV or read a magazine lately, every ad is accompanied with an admonishment for responsibility.

Prostitution should be regulated to one-person small businesses with laws about protection, etc.
Yeah, that would prevent the exploitation of women.  That's why no prostitutes ever choose to work in licensed brothels like the Mustang Ranch in Nevada or the Red Light district of Amsterdam.  Legalizing it but only allowing independent, 'one-person' small businesses would be easy prey for ripoffs, abuses, anddomination by leechlike pimps."
Not in Amsterdam it doesn't.  And even so, the problem would be reduced.  Anyway, it's called a rough draft.
"You wouldn't get laid either way, so I don't know why you even bother mentioning it."
I don't need hookers.  I'm married, pal... quite happily.  

"Just leave, you fucking moron.  This is not your forum.  You didn't go to Elan.  You're simply harassing me because of my group membership, which we discussed in another forum.
"Don't even try to tell me what to do, 12-Step."  
My name's Pete (not "12-step") and I have a life.  The 12 steps are not who I am... I guess you learned the abusive treatment center philosophy well of stripping away someone's identity and passing down the abuse.
"I've had more than my share of control-freak authority-worshipping Program Nazis trying to tell me what to do,"

So don't take it out on me, pal.  I'm not your problem.  You waltz into a perfectly pleasant discussion between people who went to Elan and decide to hate-bomb it.  Don't expect to be welcomed with open arms.
"and I damn sure ain't gonna listen to some AA crackpot who can't decide what to eat for breakfast without consutling that partner in cultism, his Sponsor."
I talk to my sponsor about once a month.  You really know nothing about me.  I make my own decisions.  I've got 10 1/2 years sober and I have a brain.

So why don't you just demonize me completely?  So just leave.
OK, I will. (demonize you completely, that is.  I won't be leaving at your insistence,no way)  How's the above for starters, you freedom-hating purveyor of 12-Step nonsense and other forms of control freak fetishes?

This is getting scary that you claim to know this much about me.

Oh and by the way, the reason for not allowing full-scale legalization at first is to get rid of the dangerous contaminated drugs on the street -- not because of trafficking.
That would explain why the purity and availability of street heroin has steadily increased in the US during last decade.
And how many people still drop dead of overdoses?  I guess we can really trust the guy on the corner to sell us the "good shit."

But people who assume first and ask questions later wouldn't know that kind of stuff
I guess you would have expert knowledge regarding people who spout off without first researching the facts, you would-be  recovery movement guru, you.
I have expert knowledge of taking shit from hateful people like you, thanks to Elan.  I'm no guru.  I go to three meetings a week, if I'm lucky.  However, I'm active in service and I help others mainly by identifying and letting them know I'm in the same boat... not preaching.  You must have gone to some really bad meetings pal.  Feel sorry for you.
Have an average life. :wave:

Wow, you're really miserable.  Can't even wish me well.  Hope life gets better for you.  I made a peaceful observation in another forum, too bad you couldn't have been as respectful. But then again, to you, I'm not human, right? There is no need for hate here (and I'm big enough to say I was wrong for making the "fucking moron" comment) -- there was enough hate in our respective treatment facilities
By the way, I didn't give you the right to blow my anonymity in another forum, did I?  Tsk tsk, perhaps I should send the AA Gestapo after you... oh wait, they don't exist.

Nailed it, Peter. Thanks for trying, though.

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2004-03-15 10:30 ]

Offline Pete

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2004, 12:02:00 AM »
"Legalizing it but only allowing independent, 'one-person' small businesses would be easy prey for ripoffs, abuses, anddomination by leechlike pimps."

Oh, and allowing large enterprises wouldn't?  I can see Tony Soprano at the top of one.

These micro-businesses also could unionize.  That works in Amsterdam.  Hell, they get offended if you call them "prostitutes."  They're "sex workers" -- and many seem proud of their trade.  But then again, since RTP claims I hate freedom, I can't be for unions, right?

Anyway, this is a pipe dream.  It'll never happen -- too many conservatives to stop it.

Marina, I hope you appreciate my reply because it brought a very angry heckler into the conversation.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2004, 12:30:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: Peter Moore on 2004-03-14 21:31 ]

Offline Marina

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2004, 05:48:00 AM »
What the fuck is your problem, dude? Can't we have a decent conversation without some freak judging us? Aren't we entitled to have an opinion? This is getting ridiculous.

Peace!

Offline SyN

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2004, 10:17:00 AM »
Finally a good heated debate for all ages. :lol:
RTP is up one though.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2004, 12:19:00 PM »
RTP and Cayo: Take a break from this and jump over to the straight forum for a minute, where you belong.  :lol:  

And Sheik - Cool Avatar. Notice I ain't got no random quote activated...Shalom!

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »
Bite me baby  :grin: .  I'll go where ever I like. :wink:  :lol:

Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundation, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0813912652/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> James Madison

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2004, 12:32:00 PM »
Lol...j/k, and I know that you know that.  :cool:  

But seriously, I'm getting into it over there... Let's go over there for a little while, and then you can continue to make your rounds, ok?  :em:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
I'm Rick JAMES BITCH
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2004, 01:37:00 PM »
On 2004-03-14 20:39:00, Peter Moore wrote:

And how many people still drop dead of overdoses? I guess we can really trust the guy on the corner to sell us the "good shit."

No, Peter, you can hardly ever trust the guy on the corner. Because what he and his customers are doing is illegal, they can't keep open records. No lot numbers, no licensing agencies, no quality control and no manufacturor's mark or contact info.

That's why we need to get the guys off the corners. And there's only one proven method for doing that; competition from legitimate business.

We just have to take the cops and robbers out of the game.

He, who has nothing, and who himself belongs to another, must be defended by him, whose property he is, and needs no arms. But he, who thinks he is his own master, and has what he can call his own, ought to have arms to defend himself, and what he possesses; else he lives precariously, and at discretion.
http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/a1_8_12s4.html' target='_new'> James Burgh 1774

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes