Author Topic: It Would Seem..  (Read 20023 times)

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2004, 01:39:00 PM »
Fucktard....I am sure you thought long and hard on that name....good job

Thepatriot...HA, what an asshole.

You think you're hot shit with that name?  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »
On 2004-03-02 10:39:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

dingleberry muncher!!  :rofl:"

:lol:  :lol:

Offline ehm

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2004, 01:42:00 PM »
On 2004-03-02 10:30:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"
You had spoken to Stephen, I wanted to ask you about it in the begining. Stop broadcasting so much personal stuff, Therion. C'mon, I'm sorry what I said wasn't what you wanted to hear, but I was thinking not only of you, but of Kady, and how she must feel about all this.

*You're* telling *him* not to broadcast personal shit, Miss know-it-all? Tsk-tsk, and another tsk. Get the whip out Therion. I think some punishment is in order..  :rofl:"

I was in Dallas straight with Stephen. Hadn't spoken to him in thirteen years... Board/straight related...  :roll:

You can lead a camel to water but you can't make it stink (any more than it already does)
-- Job

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2004, 01:47:00 PM »
On 2004-03-02 10:30:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"
You had spoken to Stephen, I wanted to ask you about it in the begining. Stop broadcasting so much personal stuff, Therion. C'mon, I'm sorry what I said wasn't what you wanted to hear, but I was thinking not only of you, but of Kady, and how she must feel about all this.

*You're* telling *him* not to broadcast personal shit, Miss know-it-all? Tsk-tsk, and another tsk. Get the whip out Therion. I think some punishment is in order..  :rofl:"

For those that are not yet aware, this is a troll.  As he says, "I live as long as you give me life."   :grin:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »
I was in Dallas straight with Stephen. Hadn't spoken to him in thirteen years... Board/straight related...
OOOOPS! You missed the point...

Perhaps that's because you are making WAY too big of a dramatic deal out of all of this, and have little respect for privacy. I'm sure you scared Kady away with your flailing neediness, and unchecked anger issues. She has a child you know! You aren't exactly Daddy material at the moment, and have some growing up to do. Take rejection quietly and respectfully, please!

Don't YOU seem to know it all?

*You're* telling *him* not to broadcast personal shit?

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2004, 01:49:00 PM »
Thank you for that profound insight, Anon.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2004, 02:00:00 PM »
Thanks Therion for proving my point..."stomp stomp pout pout, I am leaving."  

Look man, call me closed minded...I just dont like to read over and over about shit eating and name calling.  I opened my mind to that crap when I was 12 years old.  Consider my mind full of it.  (Yeah, you are allowed to run with that one!)  

There isnt any reason why we cant argue like we are all growed up, ya know?  Morli and I used to be at each others throats...now we get along fine....just because someone doesnt want to be as hardcore as you doesnt make them anything other than plain ole disagreeable.  Not a pussy or a whore or a faggot or a bitch or a shit sucking cum licker.  The truth is that none of us really KNOW each other at all...not in a way that merits such harsh backlash when we dont meet each others expectations.

Underneath it all, the fact is is that this place is under scrutiny by people who do not understand who we are or why we are the way we are, ya dig?  I may not be pounding the pavement with a bullhorn Therion...but I am at the very LEAST trying to help out whoever is out there wanting to learn about why we post here to begin with.  

It is undeniable fact that since you began posting so excessively, not even other survivors...people who have been around here for years, will come around and post anymore.  Im sorry, but wouldnt it make sense that if people who were in Straight cant hack the verbal violence around here....well, that people trying to find out about us on the outside would be twice as repelled?

Just put it into perspective man.  I am not saying you cant be angry, im saying to for lack of a better phrase "take a little responsibility".  If you want to make friends and get support...thats here for you too.  But setting people on fire every other minute if they rub you wrong isnt the way.  I dont like how you post sometimes...but I still dont tell you not to post, i still dont even try to argue with you, and I certainly havent called you any stupid names.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2004, 02:07:00 PM »
I am with you Carmel, Therion needs to get a life a job or something...give it a rest already.
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2004, 02:21:00 PM »
Wonderful reply  and with so much thought...now, how old were you again?
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »
Hey Fucktard, I am sure you are a wonderful guy outside of this forum but you really need to lighten up buddy. Have a good day
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2004, 02:27:00 PM »
But then again Fucktard with a average of 30 + messages a day I sure you don't have a life outside of this forum. :lol:
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline ehm

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2004, 03:18:00 PM »
On 2004-03-02 10:49:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"
I was in Dallas straight with Stephen. Hadn't spoken to him in thirteen years... Board/straight related...

OOOOPS! You missed the point...

Perhaps that's because you are making WAY too big of a dramatic deal out of all of this, and have little respect for privacy. I'm sure you scared Kady away with your flailing neediness, and unchecked anger issues. She has a child you know! You aren't exactly Daddy material at the moment, and have some growing up to do. Take rejection quietly and respectfully, please!

Don't YOU seem to know it all?

*You're* telling *him* not to broadcast personal shit?
"

No, you missed my point.

I'm telling him that constantly bringing her up, followed by a bunch of gibberish --  "They'll all be sorry when I'm dead..." crap, is tired, and not the way an adult deals with rejection. I'm bluntly saying stop blaming the world, and take a look in the mirror. Pretty much the same thing as Carmel, and thepatriot.

The fact that he's been persistently posting about the matter could be construed as harassment by some.

Grow up, both of you...

A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question
about it.
--GW Büsh, Business Week, July 30, 2001

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »
I may be a little slow here, but are therion and kaydee still a thing?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »
apparently not.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2004, 07:44:00 PM »
Hey Fucktard, I am sure you are a wonderful guy outside of this forum but you really need to lighten up buddy. Have a good day

What goes around comes around, buttfuck..  :lol: