Author Topic: Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #  (Read 19915 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marc Rosenbergs address and phone #
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2003, 04:29:00 PM »
No I dont think so, someone posted here awhile back impostering Marc.I personally think they dont even know it exist's?By the way Sin, what year did you go to elan?I was in e-3 in the early 90's.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2003, 05:29:00 PM »
i was there 96-99. e3 what about you?
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2003, 06:09:00 PM »
I arrived in elan in 1990 and signed out in 1991, when I was there i was in house 3.My dorectors were makr, Jeffery and fat ass linda roy was transitioning into the house shortly before I left.During my time they had gm's, rings, encounter groups signs. scte, I dont know about your time.Gottlieb was like the head director of 3 for the longest time, they were all a pain in the ass to me aND TO EVERYONE ELSE.

I had my share of fun there, fucked around was in the corner alot did the usual rebeling shit during my stay.When I turned 18 in 91 i signed out and never went back.What was funny though a few weeks brfore my 18th b-day the staff seemed to get more friendlier to me, they knew i was gonna sign out and they also knew they would be losing a great deal of money for housing me.Its all a game there the way I see it.

So tell me Sinister, what was it like when you were there? Did alot of shit change as far as rules and policys went?During my tuime we were told we weould be at elan for 18 months, I have heard students stays are alot longer then that now.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2003, 07:10:00 PM »
18 months iwish man 25 for me they cashed in on my ass. they did allways get nice to the ones who could sign out thinking that would help.. Gotlieb was only a director when i was there. 3 was pretty out of hand though we had the worst rap for the three houses that existed. 3 7 n 8 were it. ive herd of 6 n 5 but never saw them. i split 3 times third being the charm. im sure there were lots of differences though. Staff was usually trying to twist all our minds though except 1. this dude jim would talk me for walks n smoke butts w/ me w/ was banned, tell me bout the shows he went to and really did care, but he didnt last long. i herd mark was a scary monuka though. but a punk in reality. what bout your elan in the early 90's

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2003, 09:41:00 AM »
so in 96 Jeff was the only one running the show in 3?Before I signed out there was talk about banning smoking at Elan, did that happen before , during or after your time?

There was 3 houses when i wa there, 3,7,and 8, elan 7 used to be elan 5 and elan 7 used to be housed in what you would call the luggage house"THe place where Rosenberg got high"elan 7 merged with 5 due to the Ralph getting sick and the lack of students.Ralph Maldindaldo, "I spelt his name wrong"he got very ill, think he had aids or something anyway he passsed away during my stay there, he was a great man though I liked him very much.
So they merged the two houses together and everyone lived up the road now.I beleive Tonya and some other woman were director, Lori Lyons that was her name they both were the directors.there was staff members that would come and go during my time.Lets see if you recognize any of these names, DAVE Mcvetty, Tina Hicks,Marion "I forgot her last name" there wss others too but its beeen so long I forgot.
I was housed down in re-entry dorms  with a hndful of other students, it was nice and quiet down there wasnt as strick as house dorms.
See before I left elan Jefferey, Marc and Linda were all directors of 3, Linda use to be director of 8 for the longest time then something happened where she was transferred to 3, I think she got busted coming onto another female student.Read about her at fornits, some say she was this huge dike.so I can imagine all hell broke loose with these 3 monkeys working the same house.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2003, 09:47:00 AM »
I am curious Sinister, do you have any pictures of elan from your time, I would love to see them, that goes for anybody, if you have any pictures of elan would you mine sharing them?

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2003, 11:11:00 AM »
jeff wasnt in charge Terry something was the head director jeff seemed to be slowly loosing it. he would go off on tangents then get lost in them and just walk out of the room, shit like that. he was a mean sunofabitch though, he especially targeted women, but fukd w/ peeps he didnt like all the time. he never messed w/ me really i just hated him. he was just an asshole to me getting his rocks off fukn w/ people spiting in their faces at gm's little shit that builds up is the worst there. Bob olham was in 3 for a long time too untill they moved him to 7, he started getting soft, did he go through elan too?? Terry something who was head director of 8 was a bitch too. I wanted to smack her anytime she talked to me. what a twit. we need the newer freedom fighters such as me n others here to just posse up n fuk w/ them bad. kinda like those joke mobs that meet in 1 place 200-1000 at a time and fuk w/ stores; but we cant be a joke we are real.. we should just go down there in numbers once just to show that we can get organized, and we can disturb them whenever we want.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2003, 11:20:00 AM »
Know aht would be funny. if all of us former elan people  rented a cabin down by the lake near elan.We can have our own gm ect.Terry, do you mean Tonya?
jeff /gottlieb must have some serious high blood pressure from all that yelling he does.There was this guy Dave Kaz who use to immitate jeff so good, he use to immatate jeff yelling "house in the dining room for a general fuckin meeting".Man he sounded just like him when he did that.

From what i hear over at other elan sites is that elan will not permit anyone to visit the complex anymore.Your best bet is to show up on a weekend when there is not that many staff working there.Ofcoarse you or anyone else can always hang out on the road other there near elan, they dont own it and elan cant throw you off.
I wouldnt mine going there myself and confronting that lowlife coward marty, i always hated that bastard from day one.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2003, 10:09:00 PM »
they need all of us to show up. all.
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2003, 10:52:00 AM »
Marc needs to be placed in detox.He is a walking addiction

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2003, 11:35:00 AM »
On 2003-08-17 07:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Marc needs to be placed in detox.He is a walking addiction"

LOL, more like he is a walking narcoric.Shit i hope when he dies he is not cremated.Everyone around the vicinity would be intoxicated and become high from the fumes.I cant imagine though it would take very long too incinerate him, he is all bones.He looks like a Q-tip with eyes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2003, 12:32:00 PM »
Did you ever notice that Marc's eyes were always dialated?I think he was tripping on mushrooms most of the time during my stay.
You would think that elan would impose piss test's to check for drug user's amongst their staff.
Hey Rosenberg, you know for a fact you would fail.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2003, 05:17:00 PM »
one time I busted Marc rubbing one out in the coordinators office of Elan 3.He was hiding behind the curtain of the window that looked into Communications masterbating while viewing a corner person sleeping.
This incident occured 3 am when he was overnight DOD and I was pulling on an S.P. overnight in the E-3 living room.I heard moans coming from the Coordinators office and looked in between the Tv through a crack and couldn't belive what I saw.He had thought it was save to conduct this lewd behavior and took full advantage of it.

The person he was watching in the corner was a female resident from another house, I think she was like only 13 too.What a sick pervert Rosenberg is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2003, 09:16:00 AM »
Well you have to keep in mind, Mark couldnt get a woman in real life, he was too ugly looking.I'm sure that wasnt his first time masterbating to a resident.Someone wrote back awhile ago that he was peeping in the females bathroom and pleasureing himself to a corner girl.
Scroll back a few pages you willl find it under this topic.He always had this look in his eyes as if he was about to rape a female student.I wonder if he ever did rape a woman?Or even worse a teenager.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2003, 04:02:00 PM »
During a GM I saw Rosenberg playing with himself as he sat on the stage at elan 3.He had the entire house with their back to him and capitilized on the oppurtunity to get off while staring at certain female residents.

It yas so obvious what he was doing, because he always wore this baggy type sweat pants and you could see movement occuring down by his crouch.

The man was playing fuckin pocket pool during a GM, what a fuckin pervert! ::jawdrop::