Author Topic: Quit Whining!  (Read 19862 times)

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2004, 12:24:00 AM »
Thanks again, Therion...but with all due respect, that last question was directed toward Cleo, and not you...

Sleep tight, I'm turning in... :tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2004, 12:26:00 AM »
On 2004-02-27 18:21:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"Therion:

As much as I'm tempted to change it to Fuckwit, I'm sticking with 'tard. It just feels right.. And thanks for pointing out the structural errors, these damned lawsuits have been addling my brain...

The very name "Dr. Fucktard" was all I needed to get going on this. I laughed for 15-20 minutes in maniacal bliss at this. The subject matter was almost beside the point, but I got a kick out of writing that too. My co-workers must have been wondering just what the hell is so goddam funny. Now you say that this is not the proper baiting material, and I thought to myself, "He's right, he's right, dammit." but I see now that you were mistaken, my good man. Sammiegirl seems to have swallowed hook, line & sinker..I've been around for a long, long time here, I saw you when you were just "shitting green" so to speak, and for you to say that angle is totally played out...well, I think you were a little out of your depth there, son...it's apparent now, anyway.

The religion thing could get things stirred up, true, but there's been enough of that crap around here these days anyway, IMHO...

Just the same, I appreciate your input, and I have a hunch that we'll be seeing a lot more of each other..."

No...I do prefer Fucktard to fuckwit actually..
 It rolls of the tongue better..

Fuck man Im gonna toss in an extra point just cuz you didnt get mad at my critique..and another half for the Avatar...you are up to 8 on the 1st try thats not bad dude..

See I consider myself somewhat of a message board..critic if you will.. I live an a shit down and theres nothing to do but mabey ..well ok there is nothing else

I belong to alot of Boards...all diffrent kinds..

And I particularly like Flames forums..

EQ boards are particularly nasty..

But anyway I figure if we cant stop these posts we can at least set some type of industry  standard..

That way it least it will be entertaining..

Its sad to click a potential good thread and its just a bomb..

So lets raise the bar..
And you sir have leadership potential..

You could be the troll by which all trolls are judged!!!

Im gonna make you a star kid!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-02-27 21:28 ]
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2004, 01:39:00 AM »
Thanks Pickle, Just took the weekend to visit the sis. Having a great time talk to you soon
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline smack

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2004, 02:42:00 AM »
ANYONE that comes up with the word "phasor" has to be from outer space. that really is the sembler's only hope, to either freeze their bodies or live in outer space, because i seriously doubt heaven will be overjoyed. i can't truely speak for god but sembler's only got about 10 years left...

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2004, 10:54:00 AM »
Don't write us off too quickly there, smack. We're going to be cryogenically preserved..we intend to out-live ALL of you whining little piss-ants! Have a nice day.

I command you to change that druggie bullshit username RIGHT NOW. I wouldn't post with that name again, if I were you..

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2004, 11:05:00 AM »
Not baited buddy. Just my way of quafing the possible dredge of your tireless attempt to harm people that can't see through your game. Dude I could honestly care less of your BLAH BLAH BLAH. It doesnt hurt me I don't get angry about it. You see I am one of those people that make Mel, Miller, Dr. schwartz, and the rest double take at, they look behind their backs when in public. I actualy intimidate and scare the shit out of them. Myself a a few others that is. We are their nightmare come true. I am certian as you can surly tell I don't live life around these boards, but when a friend calls and asks me to get their back, I do. So thank you for your acknowledgement. Thank you for reading what I posted. Its nice to know I didn't waste my breath.
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2004, 11:10:00 AM »
"Quafing?" May I ask what the hell that means? Perhaps you meant to say "quaffing" If so, it still doesn't add up, as quaffing means to drink deeply. So you're drinking deeply of my posts, eh? It's about time you shut up and listened to the TRUTH for a change. I'm not scared of you. I've got a new attitude lately, and I ain't about to be put-off by some insignificant dope who can't even speak her first language. Now, YOU had better watch YOUR back, because the times they are a changin'  :lol:

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2004, 12:03:00 PM »
Rating of First Post:  6 3/4

Spelling to Composition not horrible.  2 1/2.

Sentence Flow:                         4    .

Transition:                            2    .

General Flatulence:                      1/4.

Agree with T. that a smoother augment into religion and the power of the gawd would've made me more baked.
                                     - 1    .

Secondary Post as a Rebuttal to replies of First Composition is in bad form as composite afterthought.                      
                                     - 1    .

Clean it up Fuckstick.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2004, 12:24:00 PM »
Secondary Post as a Rebuttal to replies of First Composition is in bad form as composite afterthought.

I'm not sure what the hell you're referring to here, animals...but you sound like a brainy sort of guy. A little help?

You druggies may be a lot smarter than I'm willing to give you credit for...

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »
Now you are re editing your posts.  That has to count off somehow.  I dont know how, but it is discounted somewhere.  On your next post you won't get as high a score as you could have.  

All this talk about smart druggies is really making you ambiguous to the present danger that druggies are smart.

No.

Wait.

Yep.  They're still smart.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »
Now you are re editing your posts. That has to count off somehow. I dont know how, but it is discounted somewhere. On your next post you won't get as high a score as you could have.

BULLSHIT!! You're a fucking LIAR!  :flame:
How DARE you accuse the great Dr. Fuckstain of chicanery!?!
You, sir, need to learn a little about RESPECT.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »
need to eat my hard peanut filled turds as they pop out my virgin ass.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2004, 05:05:00 PM »
Bring 'em on...I'll cram 'em down your sorry-ass throat.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2004, 06:08:00 PM »
Hi, Dr. Fucktard! I love ya Dr. Fucktard! I just want to thank you for saving me from my druggie will and helping me to get straight.  The people here just seem to have given into their druggie will and let it overwhelm the gratitude that all of us feel deep in our hearts--gratitude to you, Dr. Fucktard, for showing us the way and loving us enough to be strong with us when we needed it.

If I could respectfully ask one question, though , sir, I would like to know why you call yourself Dr. Fucktard.  I think a man of your stature should not refer to himself so condescendingly.  You are a great man, sir, and it pains me to see these druggie ingrates refering to you by such an insulting alias.  If, on the other  hand, you are merely wallowing in the filth of their mental level by using such an alias as a means of 'relating' to such, I understand and salute you for such a self-sacrificing and humble means of compassionately reaching out to the poor, dysfunctional druggie slime who in no way are worthy of your generosity.

You, sir, are a giant amoung men, and I for one am thankful for the opportunity to have basked in the glow of your presence at such a pivotal time in my life.  You provided me with guidance I found nowhere else, and for that I am forever in your debt.

Sincerely,

A Grateful former client

P.S.  Losing my anal virginity to you was the best gift you ever gave me.  You made me a man. Again, my thanks.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Quit Whining!
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »
No problem, happy to oblige...