Author Topic: Jeff Gottliebs addres and phone number  (Read 11854 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Jeff Gottliebs addres and phone number
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2003, 09:17:00 AM »
Jeffery Gottlieb wears depend diapers because he is always shitting himself throughout the day.The more he yells and freaks out , the more his asshole opens up and lets out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2003, 08:13:00 PM »
I caught jeff masterbating in the kitchen to a picture of Clare.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Marc RosenBlow

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2003, 10:52:00 AM »
I just called Elan and finally spoke to Jeff, I asked him why he screamed like a little bitch "General Meeting" when someone insulted him?
jeff's response, "who is this"
my response, " who is this doesnt matter"
Jeff's response" why are you calling me and what do you want"
my response" I want to know why you screamed like a little bitch and use the general meeting as a weapon against teenagers"
jeff's response, " i have nothing to say to you about that"
click, he hangs up.

I call back, " Hello elan school can I help you",

"Yes i would like to speak to Jeffery corruptlieb"
Elan operator response. You mean Jeffery gottlieb?"
me response, "yes he goes by that name aslo"
Elan" He is in a meeting right now can I take a message?"
my response, "wow I just got of the phone with him 30 seconds before speaking to you. he called a general meeting that fast?, is he yelling at defenseless teenagers once again?"
Ealn "Sir, this is a thearupic school and we help out troubled kids that need guidence, if you would like to leave a message for jeffery I would gladly pass it on to him"
my response "yeah tell Jeffery I think he is an asshole and he also sounds like a little bitch when he screams, house in the dining room for a general meeting"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2003, 10:41:00 AM »
I like to see Jeffery put on a Turkey costume and run around the place like a turley that he is.He could probably gobble real well since he can scream like a woman.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2003, 01:42:00 AM »
On 2002-06-20 20:11:00, Publisher wrote:

"Disagree...Kruglick needs to be exposed.  The overriding moral principle is in place....okay--so we can't have Nuremburg trials because we might expose the Nazis's???    Give me a break---expose the bastrads!

Dan"

Why the Holocaust references? Notice no one who's ACTUALLY been to Elan makes this comparison whether they like it or not? Last time I checked when I was EMBC, there were no crematoriums!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2003, 02:06:00 AM »
By the way, I hate Elan, so don't call me an "Elan Apologist."

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2003, 01:36:00 PM »
In my humble opinion, there are very valid comparisons to be made between the direction our country is going and that of the Third Reich. And the youth gulags fit into that. Elan is nowhere near the worst among them. But look into the CEDU and WWASP schools. Some of those come pretty close.

But no, the real death camps are our prisons. Here's some supporting documentation:

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a380004880a3e.htm

The biggest difference between Hitler's Nazi regime and that of the Neocons is in how they define the scapegoated class.

Men seldom, or rather never for a length of time, and deliberately, rebel against anything that does not deserve rebelling against.

--Thomas Carlyle

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2003, 09:46:00 AM »
why is it going to far should he be afraid?????????? you mother fucker and is one sick man and belongs behide bars
this shit is just like elan they think they are untouchable.think again jeff you all pissed on me and I feel you should pay in a court of law so fuck the cotey tex kid  from texas,I think not.Number one Jeff and marty I was from RI not texas all in the name of Theropy and I got nothing out of wearing those discusting tampons dipped in ketchup and your so sick to have done that.I don't care how many you helped that was just for show you are just all sick and would hurt every child if you could and deem all boys ha ha you are gay both of you.must be, you always talked about dick and size always in a GM???what was up with that?Nazi just says it the way you were,thats what no one understands.Guess you had to be there and nazi don't give you as much as you gave us,so burn in hell.You all deserve so much more than anything that is said here,you dished it out!Guess you take it.its all your words and training i read here it is Elan lingooooo.Happy mother fucking day

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2003, 09:27:00 PM »
Jeffery Gottlieb once was running aparent group and forgot he was running a parent group and strting screaming and yelling like the little high pitch bitch voice he had, he blacked out and thought he was running a GM until Gerald Davidson smacked him in the face.The parents were in shock and couldn't believe how mentally unstable he was.

Offline Marty Douchebag Kruglik

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2004, 06:44:00 AM »
On 2003-08-17 14:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Jeff Gottlieb use to enjoy scratching his ass all the time.Every time I'd see Jeff he would be digging at his asshole intensly,I dont know whether or not he had a bad case of hemorroids or not but he definatly like to fondle his buttocks.

I could just imagine what his tighty whitety's looked like at the end of each day.He most likely had tractor trailor type skid marks on them.

Which reminds me, everytime I was near Jeff he had the smell of butt around him.Probably smeared lots of shit on his underwear from excessive pickings."

OMG this was so true!! LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2005, 06:27:00 PM »
On 2003-08-17 14:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Jeff Gottlieb use to enjoy scratching his ass all the time.Every time I'd see Jeff he would be digging at his asshole intensly,I dont know whether or not he had a bad case of hemorroids or not but he definatly like to fondle his buttocks.

I could just imagine what his tighty whitety's looked like at the end of each day.He most likely had tractor trailor type skid marks on them.

Which reminds me, everytime I was near Jeff he had the smell of butt around him.Probably smeared lots of shit on his underwear from excessive pickings."

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: